PDA

View Full Version : BSN NO Xplode VS. Endorush

Oldskool
04-02-2008, 05:50 PM
So I get my popeyes flyer today, and notice that BSN's got a new product, or at least new to me, "EndoRush" Has anyone tried it? how does it compare to NO-Xplode, I'm big on NO-Xplode before a work out or a game, and was wondering if anyone know if this Endorush was good, better, worse, the same.....

So if anyone has any experiance with this, please leave me some feedback

jumperman8
04-02-2008, 05:55 PM
Game? What kind of game do you take it before? i find everytime i took a drink like that, superpump for myslef i feel i die out by second half because im sweating so much.

No explode was unreal, i loved it, just didnt seem to get effected as much as superpump. Have you tried superpump250, if not i would suggest it, unless you are stuck on bsn line

zipdoa
04-02-2008, 07:01 PM
BSN Lawsuit Info (http://supplementpolice.com/Complaint.pdf)

There's no such thing as the CEM3 that they claim is in NO-XPLODE. I've taken it as well and it does give a pretty good pump, but usually makes me puke at the gym.

As for pop-eyes, I used to shop there but FitnessOne (http://www.fitnessone.com) is a lot cheaper, and the shipping is fast and reasonable!

ctruo
04-02-2008, 07:17 PM
^ man i wish i knew about that website, it is alot cheaper, i m guessing that it is an american website, but considering that our dollar is relatively at parity its an awesome deal.

also thanks for pointing out the scam that BSN is carrying out with their products!

kerry
04-02-2008, 09:15 PM
Agreed. BSN makes me feel like puking at the gym. It tastes awful.

I've never tried Endorush, but NOX did seem to work a little. Try out Xpand if you're looking for a change. I personally loved that stuff.

bigbadboss101
04-02-2008, 09:15 PM
Thing is with American sites we have to pay duty. I used to order from BB.com or Netrition and both have nice prices. But factor in the wait and the custom I find it just as good ordering from Supplement Canada or SND.

No Xplode is good. It did make stomach feel funny sometimes but 45 minutes into a workout when my partner is ready to leave I get a 2nd wind and want to go another hour.

Oldskool
04-02-2008, 09:31 PM
I'm not really looking for a change, i really Love NO - Xplode (btw if you think it tastes awful, try fruit punch:thumbsup: ) I've tried some xyience (sp?) stuff that was supposed to do the same thing as NO Xplode but did't really care for it.

Like I said, I'm not really looking for a change, but just seeing if theres something better on the market.

lexIS300
04-02-2008, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by bigbadboss101
Thing is with American sites we have to pay duty. I used to order from BB.com or Netrition and both have nice prices. But factor in the wait and the custom I find it just as good ordering from Supplement Canada or SND.

i agree it takes long to pass customs, but i didnt have to pay duty whenever i order from bb.com

95EG6P
04-04-2008, 03:23 PM
Endorush isn't new, it's an energy drink.
N0-Xplode is a Creatine blend supplement.

They are two different things.

Cheers

CivicTunr
04-04-2008, 10:00 PM
i have the no-xplode fruit punch it is good, definately noticed i had more energy to do a extra set on each workout, and push myself harder.

first day trying it, and i have noticed that it dehydrates me.
gotta keep up on the water thing.

Unknown303
04-08-2008, 08:24 AM
I really like No-Xplode, keep trying different products and have yet to find anything that has as good of a flavour and still gives good results. I've been taking horsepower and it tastes a lot like medicine and its been pretty hard to get around that I've found so far.

As far as taste and results hands down I'd pick NO-Xplode, only because I've tried few products.

sabad66
04-08-2008, 08:43 AM
For you guys that take no-xplod, do you use cell-mass post workout as well?

b_t
04-08-2008, 09:07 AM
I took No Xplod and on its own, it worked great at first. I didn't notice any difference when I started taking Cellmass. Now that I've done a few cycles though, No Xplod doesn't work at all either and that "feeling" you get starting out is gone.

j.ng-
04-08-2008, 09:19 AM
honestly dont even bother with products like bsn.
Not hating on them in particular but most supplements you get at your local gnc or popeyes are made with 20% "true product" and 80% "filler product." Your much better off to buy the pure product and play with it as you wish.
I use trueprotein.com
AMAZING products though shipping time was quite long for calgary. They have endless amounts of different supplements as well as high grade proteins. You can even make your own custom mix or buy premade ones.

As for eno and no. I've only used endo. I found that after a few bottles it loses it's full effects. I've drank 3/4 of a bottle during one workout and felt nothing (1/2 a bottle recomended). A good buddy of mine is taking no and is ALWAYS expecting thee shits within 10 minutes of taking it. He also says that the effects are dimmering. He's been taking 5 scoops (duno the recomemended)

btw at checkout use "relentless" for a discount.
cheeeers

b_t
04-08-2008, 10:01 AM
5 scoops is way mroe than the recommended for No Xplod (three max, and that is if you are a big guy). I don't even think a normal guy's stomach can digest that much Noxplod. Tell him to quit being an idiot.. taking way more than the recommended dosage of anything is generally a bad idea, and then buying pure products and then fucking around with those with no idea of what you are doing is even worse.

SpoonEK9@STRD
04-08-2008, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by j.ng-
Not hating on them in particular but most supplements you get at your local gnc or popeyes are made with 20% "true product" and 80% "filler product." Your much better off to buy the pure product and play with it as you wish.
I use trueprotein.com
AMAZING products though shipping time was quite long for calgary. They have endless amounts of different supplements as well as high grade proteins. You can even make your own custom mix or buy premade ones.

As for eno and no. I've only used endo. I found that after a few bottles it loses it's full effects. I've drank 3/4 of a bottle during one workout and felt nothing (1/2 a bottle recomended). A good buddy of mine is taking no and is ALWAYS expecting thee shits within 10 minutes of taking it. He also says that the effects are dimmering. He's been taking 5 scoops (duno the recomemended)

cheeeers

I did barley 1 scoop....shits garanteed with in 10 mins, just makes you so nervous, to much caffiene! but....the caffiene helps a lot for the workout.

snowboard
04-08-2008, 10:20 AM
haha no never gave me the shits, 2 scoops and i would be good for a gym session.

Oz-
04-08-2008, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by j.ng-
I use trueprotein.com

cheeeers

Not everyone is fairy dusting (http://www.menshealth.com/cda/article.do?site=MensHealth&channel=nutrition&category=vitamins.supplements&conitem=899d9a8e051b4110VgnVCM10000013281eac____&page=3), but I don't dispute that it does happen. The big difference with the products you will find at any of those B&M is that you are paying for the companies marketing campaign and then for the actual B&M margin on top of that.

With True Protein, 95% of you have probably not heard of it. They do not advertise it is all word of mouth. I did a review of Trueprotein.com here (http://forums.beyond.ca/st/210972/supplements-www-trueprotein-com-online-store-review/[/url) and if you do a bulk buy you get an additional 5% discount.

Background on True Protein, one of the owners(Dante/doggcrapp) is the creator of DoggCrapp or DC training, which some of you might know.

As well here is a snippet of some of the things that trueprotein will probably be bringing out soon and it might be down the alley of some of you in this thread.

Leverage:
This product will contain EVERY ingredient that promotes strength and contractile force.
It contains ingredients that improve endurance, scavange waste products from exercise, raise intracellular fluid levels, promote protein synthesis, AND contains two specific amino acids.
One of them is an inhibitory neurotransmitter.....but when combined with another specific amino acid, creates an excitatory neurotrasmitter response. This works at the very base of the mental processes of "excitement."

LOAD:
Load is a product that will create an increase in "fullness."
Load also contains the two "next generation" high molecular weigh carbohydrates, and is designed to essentially "Load" the body with fluid and nutrients.
This product is designed to re-fuel after weigh ins, and can be used at any point to load up with fluid and nutrients for added strength.

Hysteria:
I've talked about this for a while. I've had a chemical for some time that I've been dying to get onto the market.
This product will blow every other stimulant out of the water. That's not a statement like everyone else claims. The chemical structure of the main ingredient in Hysteria will literally blow every other product out of the water. Anyone with a chemistry degree will have their eyes bug out of their head when they see the structure of this molecule.
And, we're not just "adding a methyl group" to some other random compound that has been around for ages (like I see so many companies doing). This product has never been used in a nutritional product.
But, once you FEEL how it works, you'll wish it had been around since day one.

b_t
04-08-2008, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Oz-

This product has never been used in a nutritional product.

And then after a bunch of people die of heart failure at age 22, it will never again be used in a nutritional product

j.ng-
04-08-2008, 02:21 PM
my buddy started with the recommended but the effects wore off pretty quickly so he started upping the dosage.

Originally posted by sabad66
do you use cell-mass post workout as well?

i have used cellmass and i found that it made my muscles more puffy and fuller. I also found it relatively easy to continually add weight to the bar while maintaining the same number of reps which is a big plus
But as soon as i went off of it, my performance hindered.

AaronS13
05-13-2008, 09:32 PM
there is no duty at fitnessone.com as a headsup... we ordered $400 worth of stuff from there and it was shipped to us within 2 weeks at a total cost of $40 for shipping. Great prices too!

xLostx
05-13-2008, 11:40 PM
NO Xplode does make a difference, I skipped taking it before going to the gym one day and my work out was weak sauce. It makes you thirsty as fuck but that's to be expected, as for bad taste, I use grape flavored and think it tastes pretty good :dunno: my buddy got the lemonade and he said it tasted like shit. It can make your stomach a little bit loopy but I'm rarely effected by this, avoid eating bread before or after taking it.

The first time I took it I felt like the incredible hulk on coke, now I roll with 2 scoops before a work out and that gets me through a session with ease feelin good

Stonejaw
05-21-2008, 02:18 PM
I also like the grape flavored one. And it does make my stomach hurt and I usually have to sit on the toilet after the workout haha. But ya I got good results from it a year ago, haven't taken it since but am thinking of buying some more. The first time I took it I took 2 scoops rather then 1 and I thought I was going to die. I couldn't see straight I felt light headed and felt as I was going to pass out, had a hard time driving home too very odd. Then I went to 1 scoop and upped it a while later to 1.5 then to 2 and I was fine but ya ease your way into this stuff.

swak
05-24-2008, 06:55 PM
I use orange, and it tastes super sweet, but much better than my protein shakes...

Ive noticed huge gains since i started taking this stuff, highly reccomend it.

Best workouts ive ever had.
Broke some new records that i feel i was plateaued at this week.
Feeling great!