PDA

View Full Version : You ever get the feeling that reporters are retarded?

Tik-Tok
04-03-2008, 12:09 AM
http://www.local6.com/news/15773787/detail.html

Gee... you don't think that MAYBE all those teens are just fucking with the polls do you?

Jlude
04-03-2008, 12:39 AM
no shit eh... hahaha

Antonito
04-03-2008, 07:19 AM
The best part about this is that somehow this is actually going to fix the states ridiculous sex-ed policy. It kind of boggles my mind that the government will ignore facts, statistics and common sense, but when some teenagers pull an obvious prank, that somehow gets them to listen to reason :banghead: :nut:

malbadon
04-03-2008, 08:30 AM
omg that was priceless. Its sad that it really does take those kind of shocking "results" to get them to reconsider policy.

ringmaster
04-03-2008, 08:31 AM
The most wack part of this is that according to the article, they don't already learn about condoms or birth controll!

01RedDX
04-03-2008, 09:09 AM

rage2
04-03-2008, 09:10 AM
Have you guys not met anyone that's had ZERO sex-ed? It's pretty fucked up. In grade 5, one of my cousins moved here from Hong Kong, where there was no sex-ed. He thought babies came from KISSING. I shit you not... I had to give him the whole birds and the bees talk walking across the playground.

One of my ex's didn't even know about sex until she was 19. She was horrified to find out that the penis goes into the vagina. BTW those are the best girls to train... :rofl:

I wouldn't be surprised if the survey was real if there was no proper sex ed. It's morally wrong, but if a guy can convince a chick to not use a condom by smoking weed... that's like the most genius idea ever.

ringmaster
04-03-2008, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by rage2
She was horrified to find out that the penis goes into the vagina.

LMAO

BerserkerCatSplat
04-03-2008, 09:25 AM
I don't see this being a joke, that's what happens in an abstinence-only education system. :dunno:

Antonito
04-03-2008, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by ringmaster
The most wack part of this is that according to the article, they don't already learn about condoms or birth controll!

Yeah, you can thank the religious right and neo-cons in America for instituting that policy. Fucking retards.

Nissanaddict
04-03-2008, 10:38 PM
Lol. And then we wonder why there are huge problems there. About a year ago, I briefly (for a month or so) listened to an online streaming paranormal show called the "Kevin Smith Show" (not Silent Bob). Anyways, for some reason, even though it wasn't based in Florida, they had Floridan commercials. One of them said that if you have an unwanted baby under a week old or something (don't remember the age limit), you can drop it off at any fire station, as they all have baby drop-offs.

asp integra
04-03-2008, 10:42 PM
wait wait wait! that stuff doesn't work??? shit