Vehicle Details
Year : 1997
Make and Model : Acura Integra Type-R
Exterior Color : Championship White
Interior Color : Black/Red Stitch
Auto or Manual? : 5 Speed
Odometer Reading : 175,000 km
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description : I've decided to put my baby up for sale. It is Canadian ITR #00481 and has a clean title. It still runs like new. There are honestly no issues with the car other than it burns a little bit of oil in high RPM's, (all Type-R's do.) I will have the car professionally detailed before it is sold. It is lightly modified, and I have tried to be as tasteful as possible when selecting parts to buy for this car. All modifications have been installed within the last year.
Extras :Championship White re-paint performed at Calgary Honda's body shop last August, with over $7800 in reciepts. The paint looks brand new as it was not winter driven.

Black housing JDM front end installed and painted by National Collision in January, with over $5800 in receipts parts and labor.

Mugen front and rear strut bars.

J's Racing C-pillar bar.

JDM 23mm rear sway bar.

JDM armrest delete with badge. (stock armrest also included)

Personal Neo Grinta steering wheel. (stock steering wheel also included)

JDM red stitch shift boot.
Mugen sports pedals.

Mugen shift knob.

J's racing carbon fiber intake duct (still new in packaging, sitting in my garage)

Brand new OEM JDM front and rear Honda badges.

Brand new OEM floor mats.

Spoon Sports radiator cap.

Spoon Sports reservoir covers.

Buddy Club p1 gunmetal 15" rims.
Spoon Sports lug nuts.

J's Racing oil cap.

JDM OEM Honda window visors.

Alpine IVA-W200 in dash touchscreen DVD player with iPod hookup. (stock CD player also included)
OEM Acura security system with keyless entry.
Asking Price : $18,000 obo. (I am flexible on the price, but not highly motivated to sell, so no lowballs.)

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : (403) 366-1247

Pictures : Will be added tomorrow afternoon.

tom_9109
04-03-2008, 09:03 PM
Was it painted due to a collision?

Loud-N-Clear
04-03-2008, 09:38 PM
No, the full paint job was just to freshen up the 10 year old paint and make the car shine again. But in December, the car was hit on the front so I opted to go JDM. The damage was purely cosmetic and consisted of a dented bumper and a dented hood. The new front end lines up perfectly and this is the only accident this car has ever been in.

B20EF
04-03-2008, 09:52 PM
Why do you have question marks after all the mods? It sounds like you're not sure if they're real or not.

Loud-N-Clear
04-03-2008, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by B20EF
Why do you have question marks after all the mods? It sounds like you're not sure if they're real or not.

Haha, I don't know what you're talking about, on my computer there are no question marks. Every mod on this car is authentic.