PDA

View Full Version : to the retards in their riced out civics on bow trail today

asp integra
04-03-2008, 10:00 PM
LEARN HOW TO DRIVE U RETARDS! coming home from school i see these 2 civic hatches with fart cans ripping past me, one red, one turquoise with ugly altezzas, both going about twice the posted speed and weaving in and out of the 3 lanes of traffic by shaganappi golf course on bow trail at right around lunch time, not signaling, cutting people off, then to make things even better, the driver of the turquoise civic thinks hes cool and turns left onto 33rd from the farthest right hand lane, cutting off 3 lanes of traffic and almost causing a huge pile up!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

you both need to learn how to drive and stop showing off to your lame friends, i wish there was a cop somewhere close who could have witnessed all this and given you a bunch of tickets, o well, karma.
learn how to drive! your the reason young male drivers have bad reputations and pay more for insurance, smarten up!

thats my rant for the day, i probably spelt a bunch of things wrong but o well

mugen6
04-03-2008, 10:04 PM
i hate the sound of it, specially here in the north rice'd out fart cans. reving at high rpm. fcuking aggitated.

ryanallan
there usually is a cop right under the bridge .
hes this HUGE black guy. he will get them next time :guns:

ricefarmer
Originally posted by asp integra
i probably spelt a bunch of thing wrong but o well

you think?

:werd: but no shit, I've almost been in a couple accidents this week alone due to retarded drivers. It's like once the snow melts it's canada's worst driver, Calgary edition.

mugen6
04-03-2008, 10:08 PM
ive never really been one of those pissed of drivers but calgary is changing. they should have a lane for retarded onces seriously

Spoons
04-03-2008, 10:22 PM
Yeah, it's like I don't know what gives Cavalier drivers a bad name. The ones who throw huge wings on them and rices them to hell, or the other drivers who want to race them 24/7.

I drive a cavalier, and it has a body kit, but its nothing special. I like the way it looks, and its my car. It seems like though as soon as someone does anything cosmetic to their car, its fast as hell. I had a STI try and pull me. I just looked at him and only though, "What the hell? I am driving a cavalier? It's not fast."

I don't understand how common sense just isn't so common.

avow
04-04-2008, 03:52 PM
whats even more annoying is all the riced out civics and integras that come flying past me and cut me off hard and want to race me... screw you guys, i dont need to race you faggots to know i am way faster then you :whipped:

lexIS300
04-04-2008, 04:06 PM
haha there are alot of losers out there. last night i saw a r1 and a dodge ram reving at a red light. mother fucker left the biggest cloud of smoke. im sure you two retards already know whos gonna win.

benyl
04-04-2008, 06:56 PM
I love how those idiot with fart cans make so much noise, but thier cars don't actually move. So fawking slow.

xLostx
04-04-2008, 07:02 PM
mad vtAAAAAk in teh civics. engines must have been ported for HUGE gains!

EK 2.0
04-04-2008, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by benyl

I love how those idiot with fart cans make so much noise, but thier cars don't actually move. So fawking slow.

hahaha like those 3 we saw that one Sunday Afternoon...

rmk
04-04-2008, 07:28 PM
Great thread. Will read again. A+

ryanallan
04-04-2008, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by rmk
Great thread. Will read again. A+
your so cool :thumbsup:

rmk
04-04-2008, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by ryanallan

your so cool :thumbsup:

Thanks, bud.

You must cruise Bow Trail quite frequently knowing that there is a big, black policeman with handcuffs down there, eh? :love:

ryanallan
04-04-2008, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by rmk

Thanks, bud.

You must cruise Bow Trail quite frequently knowing that there is a big, black policeman with handcuffs down there, eh? :love:
no prob chief .
ya i have a thing for big black guys in uniforms :love:

sh0ko
04-04-2008, 08:17 PM
those guys are on beyond actually =) hahaha!!!

asp integra
04-04-2008, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by sh0ko
those guys are on beyond actually =) hahaha!!!

i kinda figured they were

b18cr
04-04-2008, 08:28 PM
lol.. yeah this punk in his 96 intrepid zipped right by me the other day, on the right lane on 32nd ave headin towards monterey, then gets totally cut the fuk off by this integra. so i sped up so fast and drove right beside the integra and slammed my brakes so he wouldnt pass.. what an idoit. 5 seconds later i jus let him pass hoping that a cop was up ahead.. he was probly going 100+ on a 60km road.. what a fruit..

also there is this black 90 celica who lives up in chestemere. the kids so ballin. he drives his car like its a ferrrari, with his gangsta lean.. he did a burn out to switch out a lane and zooms past evrywun only to be stopped by merging traffic into one lane. :banghead:

i guess thats my rant lol..

lianli
04-04-2008, 08:40 PM
I never see cops around! When ever I'm out driving every car around me is doing 10-15 over the limit. Where are all the cops at???

sh0ko
04-04-2008, 08:44 PM
on a side note... b18cr.. ur display pic is the shit!!!

VW337
04-04-2008, 09:32 PM
At U of C this morning there was a civic hatch in grey primer with a fart can and the ugly ass body kit to go along with it and I think he was trying to set lap times in the arts parkade. He must have been doing close to 60 at some points and this is in a parkade.

Gibson
04-04-2008, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Spoons
Yeah, it's like I don't know what gives Cavalier drivers a bad name. The ones who throw huge wings on them and rices them to hell, or the other drivers who want to race them 24/7.

I drive a cavalier, and it has a body kit, but its nothing special. I like the way it looks, and its my car. It seems like though as soon as someone does anything cosmetic to their car, its fast as hell. I had a STI try and pull me. I just looked at him and only though, "What the hell? I am driving a cavalier? It's not fast."

I don't understand how common sense just isn't so common.

Respect.

eglove
04-04-2008, 10:16 PM
so ridicular!

:EzE:
04-04-2008, 11:41 PM
yu know yur H-CORE when yur bouncing off the rev limiter in yo MAD TYTe civic son! :drama:

kvanderlaag
04-05-2008, 01:44 AM
I saw these fuckers probably about the same time coming home on Crowchild. They were doing the same thing to me. As I recall, I totally cockblocked the one in the teal hatch. He was getting pretty irate.

Toy-Yoda
04-05-2008, 06:42 AM
We have the usual ricers down here, but the weapon *ahem* of choice is the Hyundai Exel, stock as a rock, with enormous bonnet scoops off either the GT4 or the WRX, and 3 foot aluminium wings....... :barf:

Anyway, out for a run with some of my mates for a 4X4 day, nose to tail on the highway in a big(ish) convoy, about 6 dirt runners all up. The person heading up the rear gives a shout out over the CB's that there are a few ricers screaming up from behind like they're in a hurry to get to their next Centerlink appointment, we ended up switching lanes left, right, and WAY right so that there was a 4X4 in the shoulder on the left, one in each lane(2 lanes), and one in the right shoulder, had a clear view of these 3 dicks standing on their brakes trying to avoid damaging their priceless race cars on our big, shiny (sort of), very hard bumpers.........

We kept that formation going for 25 Kilometers or so at 70 Km/h in a 110 zone, they looked like they were going to explode from the stress of travelling under the speed limit........ Priceless fun. :D

Sparx
04-05-2008, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by ryanallan

no prob chief .
ya i have a thing for big black guys in uniforms :love:
I always knew you had a covert reason for training me at work Ryan... Lol jk

StreetRacerX
04-05-2008, 10:57 AM
Funny thing is, they don't do anything else to their exhaust except pull the muffler and throw on the ol fart can, stock diameter exhaust just with a bee hive in the tailpipe.

b18cr
04-05-2008, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Toy-Yoda
We have the usual ricers down here, but the weapon *ahem* of choice is the Hyundai Exel, stock as a rock, with enormous bonnet scoops off either the GT4 or the WRX, and 3 foot aluminium wings....... :barf:

Anyway, out for a run with some of my mates for a 4X4 day, nose to tail on the highway in a big(ish) convoy, about 6 dirt runners all up. The person heading up the rear gives a shout out over the CB's that there are a few ricers screaming up from behind like they're in a hurry to get to their next Centerlink appointment, we ended up switching lanes left, right, and WAY right so that there was a 4X4 in the shoulder on the left, one in each lane(2 lanes), and one in the right shoulder, had a clear view of these 3 dicks standing on their brakes trying to avoid damaging their priceless race cars on our big, shiny (sort of), very hard bumpers.........

We kept that formation going for 25 Kilometers or so at 70 Km/h in a 110 zone, they looked like they were going to explode from the stress of travelling under the speed limit........ Priceless fun. :D

lol propZ!!:rofl:

asp integra
04-05-2008, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Toy-Yoda

hahaha thats great!:clap: :goflames: