PDA

View Full Version : RSX-S Vs Lexus GS300

Wasky
08-04-2002, 06:55 PM
Stoped at a light minding my own business;) when I see a set of HIDS comin up from behind me fast. I see its a Lexus. Light turns green and I take off faster then normal but I didn't launch. takes of fast so I gun it. The guy was a car length behind me and pulls a little more then a half car on me. Then I get up into my 3rd and 4th gears, which I love! Hate 1st and 2nd :nut: I pull on him a little more then half a car lead on him. then we shut it down due to traffic up ahead. funnest race ive had.

[GaGe]
08-05-2002, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by Wasky
Stoped at a light minding my own business;) when I see a set of HIDS comin up from behind me fast. I see its a Lexus. Light turns green and I take off faster then normal but I didn't launch. takes of fast so I gun it. The guy was a car length behind me and pulls a little more then a half car on me. Then I get up into my 3rd and 4th gears, which I love! Hate 1st and 2nd :nut: I pull on him a little more then half a car lead on him. then we shut it down due to traffic up ahead. funnest race ive had.

You're lucky that wasn't me driving it.. I would've owned you with my mad skillz.. :rofl: :burnout:

4wheeldrift
08-05-2002, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by [GaGe]

You're lucky that wasn't me driving it.. I would've owned you with my mad skillz.. :rofl: :burnout:

Pretty cocky for a midget :D