PDA

View Full Version : A great Chiropractor!!!

big A
04-04-2008, 10:32 PM
I would like to give a review on "Century Chiropractor Wellness Centre" and Dr. Michael Yoon
I started seeing Dr. Michael to help with migraines.I would get 4-5 migraines a month before therapy.
After the first week the headaches almost completely stopped.
The other day I had an extreme migraine so I got a ride to the clinic to see the doctor and got there just before closing time.I could barely speak and was all tensed up,he said he was gonna give me extra accupuncure to help me relax.He checked on me after a few minutes and told me to relax more.When he came in to work on me I was loosened up so he started.He gave an intense massage,real good adjustment and then a thorough head,temple,eye massage.He worked well past his usual quiting time for me and didn't charge anything extra.When I left his office I was well on my way to being better and was recovered by bed time.
For those who suffer migraines know how damn good it feels when they leave, so afterwards all I could think about was "I have to thank Dr. Michael", but I had no idea how to do so untill I thought I would tell everyone how great he is and what a better place to do so than Beyond.
So if anyone is looking for a chiropractor check Him out.I have seen him give deals to groups and corporations so I am pretty sure he would give a Beyond discount for that first consoltation and xray.
Thank you so much for reading my review.
Century Chiropractor Wellness Centre. Dr. Michael Yoon
312A 3630 Brentwood Rd. N.W.
289-8285

sexualbanana
04-06-2008, 02:45 AM
Went to him for about 8 months after a car accident. I can't remember which one I had. There are 2 guys there. but I think it was Dr Yoon. Did a good job though I wasn't completely healed, but none of that was his fault. The experience was always nice and relaxing.

The only thing I didn't agree with was that they had a policy (don't know if they still have it), that new patients must attend a trigger point massage clinic that they hold once a week. The catch is that you have to bring a partner, which is really just an opportunity to sell their services to a potential patient.

big A
04-08-2008, 07:59 PM
They still have the trigger point massage clinic every 2 weeks.They certainly don't make you go to it anymore, they just talk alot about it to you to get your interest to voluntarily sign up.I went and learnt alot (at least my wife likes the massage I give her using trigger point.)