Odometer Reading : 155km
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description : Fully upgraded in all areas
Extras :
Asking Price : 6500

Contact Information
E-Mail :
Phone : 399-0268

I got a 1997 Honda Civic Hatchback, This has been my project car for a while, but with certain situations, I must let this thing go.
It was turbo'd and was driven for about 2500km. The Engine is the stock D16, which I kept because replacement costs are extreamly low.

Engine has:
Skunk2 intake manifold,
polished alluminum piping
Front mount intercooler
Full MSD ignition system, (from coil to wires)
Step colder plugs
440cc injectors
255 walbro fuel pump
ARP head Studs
Cometic head gasket
Blox Block gaurd
Ramhorn exhaust manifold
T3/T04 turbo with .48/.63 A.R
All Earls fittings and lines
Si Transmission
Brand New Centerforce stage 2 clutch
Alluminum Upgraded Rad
Custom 2 1/2 inch turbo back, catless exhaust
Uberdata Tune 1.7

Exterior:
Skunk 2 coil overs
C-west front bumper
painted side skirts
Type R rear Lip (all bumpers/sides have been recently painted and not one rock chip)
17"x7 white wheels with polished lip
Tires 75% tread remaining

Interior:

Triple Gauge pod with Boost, Water temp, and A/F
Short throw shifter with Urathane bushings
Red Leather S2000 Seats
JVC deck
Alpine Type R components with Phoenix Gold Sub, Alpine Amp

This car is always garaged and very well maintained. The motor has recently died and Needs an engine swap. Motors for this car are about $250. Car runs great, I'm just really busy with other stuff, and have no time to be buying engines or doing the swap myself. I have full confidence in this vehicle, and everything runs great.

sorry the cars pretty dirty, but gets you the idea
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i179/da_rite/100_2282.jpghttp://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i179/da_rite/100_2283.jpg

eglove
04-07-2008, 05:41 PM
This car is always garaged and very well maintained. The motor has recently died and Needs an engine swap. Motors for this car are about $250. Car runs great, I'm just really busy with other stuff, and have no time to be buying engines or doing the swap myself. I have full confidence in this vehicle, and everything runs great.

so the engine died? but runs great? i am confused

da_rite
04-07-2008, 06:16 PM
Everything other than, All engine supporting systems run perfect. The engine had a really bad knock to it and then it finnally gave out.
You just gotta plug up a new bottem end and she's good to go

simonseys
04-07-2008, 08:54 PM
I probably already know the answer, but worth a try.. part the turbo?

lumss
04-07-2008, 10:34 PM
I probably already know the answer as well, but once again worth a try.... part the seats? PLEASSEEEE

Numi
04-07-2008, 10:44 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

da_rite
04-08-2008, 05:15 PM
Im a little debatable about parting out because if it will not sell as is, I feel i'll have no choice other than to complete the project and sell it as a turn key operation.

da_rite
04-09-2008, 10:13 AM
I am considering selling the turbo kit as a whole, and if that goes, I will also sell the seats aswell.

The turbo kit includes everythiing you would need to bolt on to your civic, i

ncluding full MSD ignition system, (including distributor, External coil, wires, plugs) all intercooler piping, injectors, computer, ob2-ob1 harness, exhaust, T3/T04 turbo with external 38mm wastegate, all lines and fittings, oil sandwich, and downpipe and oil pan with oil drain fitting.

considering how much was spent on this kit from ground up, im loosing tons! Turbo is in mint shape, boosts great,

Turbo Kit- $1800
Greddy Profec B $200
Red S2000 seats with EK Civic seat rails Bolts in perfectly $700

lumss
04-09-2008, 10:14 PM
for an Eg would you just have to get Eg seat rails? or how would that work?

eglove
04-09-2008, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by lumss
for an Eg would you just have to get Eg seat rails? or how would that work?

correct, or dc rails.

da_rite
04-11-2008, 10:39 AM
thats right,

also open to offers and trades.

da_rite
04-16-2008, 01:04 PM
price drop $5500