PDA

View Full Version : back from b.c.

TomTom
08-04-2002, 11:29 PM
1800km on the car this weekend,:clap: went to kelowna and seen so many nice cars, few vipers and other stuff, lots of riced out cars, few very nice cars (95yellow rx7.....) it was awsome i loved the attention lol.
no pics, stupid and forgot my camera.

kevie88
08-04-2002, 11:43 PM
Did you hit any of the good highwys out there?

Redlyne_mr2
08-05-2002, 12:02 PM
did that rx-7 have a full veilside kit??? If so you shoudl ahev flagged him down..he's a suepr cool guy..I met him a few months ago when I had the 2 out there..oen of those dudes who loves cars and never stops talking.

TomTom
08-05-2002, 01:03 PM
rogers pass was so fun, taking them cornors at 80-90km made myself scream a few times comming around blind ones that lead straight into another one.

the best was the tunnels, i slowed right down dropped a few gears and punched it, sounded like a video game like Grand torizmo.
it had a full kit of somthing, whatever he did he knew what he was doing.

i noticed that there was almost more girls out there with nice cars than guys.

Redlyne_mr2
08-05-2002, 01:05 PM
those tunnels are hard to drive fast in because the light changes so quickly..you go from brigth to dark in the matter of a second and your eyes dont have time to adjust

Dirty_SOHC
08-05-2002, 03:28 PM
Tom hows the sub set up holding out???

crx
08-06-2002, 01:06 AM
yeah so many nice cars there i was there a week or two ago (the only really nice modified import was a red s2000 with a body kit and gunmetal wheels it was at some restaurant i think he was a delivery dude cuz i saw him at the same place like 5 times in 3 days)

MrX
08-06-2002, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by TomTom
1800km on the car this weekend,:clap: went to kelowna and seen so many nice cars, few vipers and other stuff, lots of riced out cars, few very nice cars (95yellow rx7.....) it was awsome i loved the attention lol.
no pics, stupid and forgot my camera.

Any chance you saw our first annual Merkur meet out in Kewlona this weekend?

TomTom
08-06-2002, 05:13 PM
nope but i did see a nice merkur out there.

and i had to hook the sub up to the old amp, i ripped apart the dash plugged the new wires into the subw output and nothing, i dono whats wrong. it sounds pretty good on the old amp, but will pound on the new one.