meatball
04-09-2008, 01:06 PM
Vehicle Details

Year : 1990
Make and Model : Honda VFR 750F
Exterior Color : Satin Black
Interior Color : NA
Auto or Manual? : 6spd Manual
Odometer Reading : 94000 Km's (Memory Hazy but close)
Location of Vehicle : Calgary (Huntington Area)

Description :

Well Used, enjoyed and well cared for. This is a great bike for anyone starting out and not wanting to get themselves killed. Or for someone looking for a great bike to carve up long trips or commute to work this spring/summer/fall.

Bike has great power, very relieable, looks good and has been well maintained. Been garage stored during the off season for at least the last 10 years (five that I've owned and 5 that my friend whom I bought it from owned it). Has always started first time, everytime... Honda knocked this one out of the park when they designed the engine... runs very well

Willing to let you test drive it but subject to some form of useful collateral and PLEASE have a valid Class 6 licence. If you are 16 and/or "Learning" I would prefer you bring a more experienced rider along to check it out as neither of us wants to deal with it being dropped on a test drive.

Extras : Can throw in Joe Rocket Ballistic 2 Piece waterproof jacket (insulation comes out). gloves, tank bag, if it seals the deal. (probably all worth about $500-600 new)

Asking Price : $3400 OBO

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : 836-7932

Prefer email but leave message on phone if interested.

Pictures :

As soon As I figure out how to post them to the thread...

meatball
04-09-2008, 01:08 PM
Here's a photo. Jacket is shown in background (sort of)...