PDA

View Full Version : ITunes BS

dj_rice
04-09-2008, 08:21 PM
So recently my desktop HD crashed, and that was my primary source for my music transferring from Itunes to my Ipod.....now I installed Itunes onto my new laptop, and it gives me the "You can only sync the Ipod device to only 1 library at a time, do you wish to erase data and re-sync with this library"....

So basically, am I SOL and have to erase all my songs to sync with my laptop??Is there a way to transfer what I have on the Ipod to my laptop?

rmk
04-09-2008, 08:26 PM
i had to do this 2 weeks ago. you are not fucked.

google iDump, download it and copy all songs to your new computer. works like a charm.

dj_rice
04-09-2008, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by rmk
i had to do this 2 weeks ago. you are not fucked.

google iDump, download it and copy all songs to your new computer. works like a charm.

Sweet thanks so much....

Does this program allow you to add songs onto the Ipod??

And now that I found Idump...I will go take Adump :rofl: :rofl:

rmk
04-09-2008, 08:34 PM
no. copy all the songs from the ipod onto the new laptop using idump. then sync it with the new laptop in itunes (erasing it). you can now add all the songs into the "new" library.

ps. your joke was lame. :rofl:

dj_rice
04-09-2008, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by rmk
no. copy all the songs from the ipod onto the new laptop using idump. then sync it with the new laptop in itunes (erasing it). you can now add all the songs into the "new" library.

ps. your joke was lame. :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Duh I had a brainfart, but yeah thanks for the help :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

And my jokes are FTW :rofl: