PDA

View Full Version : FOUND: white/orange husky in Citadel

Super_Geo
08-13-2003, 11:57 AM
If anyone knows the owner of the orange/white husky in Citadel, please PM me ASAP.

I'll call the city about the dog, but it'd probably be easier if the owner just picked it up.

Found the dog running around in the middle of Citadel Dr :banghead:

rage2
08-13-2003, 12:01 PM
take the dog to the vet and have them scan for tattoos or microchip. If you go through the city, the owner's gonna get fined for not having proper tags, or worse, non registered dog.

Super_Geo
08-13-2003, 12:03 PM
The dog's tagged, so there's no worry there. Just thought it'd be faster if the guy just came over to pick the dog up. I don't want a huge strange dog in my house... haha. I called the number on the tag, and the person working said that it'd take 1-2 hours before the guy showed up to take the dog to its owners, and I don't have that much time to babysit a 100lb dog.

Davetronz
08-14-2003, 12:35 AM
Doh, why dont I ever find stray 100lb dogs :(

I want a pet for a night!

Fluidic
08-14-2003, 02:35 AM
Ummm... Dave...

Si1ent_A5sa5sin
08-14-2003, 03:01 AM
Lol... i got a 150 Pound golden lab for anyone who wants a pet for a night... she sheds like a a mother fucker, but is as friendly as hell and only mean towards other dogs...

A good pass time is walking her (which she gets lots of... but is still a fat fuck...) and finding other dogs for her to fight... as soon as they come up to her... they get one sniff then they get fucked up... its rather funny... she has yet to loose :D

haha
Steve

Super_Geo
08-14-2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by FastDak318
Doh, why dont I ever find stray 100lb dogs :(

I want a pet for a night!

I think it'd be easier just to go to 3rd ave...

;) j/k