PDA

View Full Version : *STOLEN* 1999 Purple Neon

spikerS
04-10-2008, 04:43 PM
My friend had her car stolen (in Calgary, but you never know…).

1999 deep metallic purple Dodge Neon, 4-door sport model w/ spoiler. She has a vanity plate labelled "ALETHEA", blue&white grad tassels and a Banff Park pass hanging from the mirror. Her black and white ski jacket was in the back seat, but that may or may not still be the case.

Police casefile #08121398. Please call the nonemerg police line at 266-1234 and quote that casefile number if you spot it.

Thanks!

Posting this for a friend at work, figgured Beyond CSI might be able to solve another one.

RaDuS
04-10-2008, 04:44 PM
where was it stolen from?

Hawk01
04-10-2008, 04:46 PM
a purple neon with a spoiler, should't be too hard to spot.

thordin
04-10-2008, 04:47 PM
Although a neon wouldn't generate as much buzz as a stolen skyline would. Dont expect people from Australia & the UK to be checking in on this thread. I know it aint a joking matter tho. Hope your friend recovers it without any damage. If that car ever comes here up to Edmonton I'd let u know.

littledan
04-10-2008, 04:51 PM
if i had a purple neon stolen from me... i would be happy and just call it a day. whoever it was did your buddy a favour.

GenerationX
04-10-2008, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by littledan
if i had a purple neon stolen from me... i would be happy and just call it a day. whoever it was did your buddy a favour.
:werd:

JRSC00LUDE
04-10-2008, 05:05 PM

Harsh! :rofl:

That's the kind of asshole thing I can see myself saying!

But on a serious note, that sucks. I don't care what I was driving, if it got stolen I'd be pretty sad. :thumbsdow

DonJuan
04-10-2008, 06:59 PM

:werd: :werd: :werd: :werd:

Senseiz
04-10-2008, 10:48 PM
Some kids probably took it for a joy ride.

I had a neon stolen from my driveway too. Found it in 24 hours abandoned. It is a just a matter of time before someone realizes a car is parked where it isnt suppose to be.

Jfro962
04-10-2008, 10:53 PM

Your a true dickhead my friend i dont drive no skyline but a car is a car and if i had my mpv stolen from me id want it back...

his friend is female and prob liked that neon and saved up to get it so thats her pride just like the skyline was the other guys pride

Kavy
04-11-2008, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Jfro962

Your a true dickhead my friend i dont drive no skyline but a car is a car and if i had my mpv stolen from me id want it back...

his friend is female and prob liked that neon and saved up to get it so thats her pride just like the skyline was the other guys pride

Relax man, I think 99.9% of us here knew it was a joke.

Let me welcome you to being the .1%

badatusrnames
04-11-2008, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Kavy

:rofl: :rofl:

Schwa
04-11-2008, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Kavy

Relax man, I think 99.9% of us here knew it was a joke.

Your a true dickhead my friend. He isn't part of the 99.9% but a percentage is a percentage and if I was in that .1% I would be proud of it too just like you're proud of being in the 99.9%

Tik-Tok
04-11-2008, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Senseiz

It is a just a matter of time before someone realizes a car is parked where it isnt suppose to be.

You'd be surprised, a truck sat at a business down the street from us for almost a year. The business folded, we took over the building and when we moved in, the truck was still there, so we called it in. Turns out it was reported stolen 9 months earlier, lol.

pf0sh0
04-11-2008, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

You'd be surprised, a truck sat at a business down the street from us for almost a year. The business folded, we took over the building and when we moved in, the truck was still there, so we called it in. Turns out it was reported stolen 9 months earlier, lol.

I see alot of cars like that in my neighbourhood, I just assumethey are my neighbours cars who are too fucking lazy to move it off the side of the streets.

Shitty about the neon though.

Tilly
04-11-2008, 09:52 AM
I'll keep my eyes open. There aren't too many of those around. Good luck finding it though.

BenC
04-11-2008, 10:02 AM
pics would help?

spikerS
04-11-2008, 04:27 PM
if she sends me any i will host em and post them up. I am still waiting for her to tell me where it was stolen from.

JRSC00LUDE
04-11-2008, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by spikers
if she sends me any i will host em and post them up. I am still waiting for her to tell me where it was stolen from.

Is she blond? Maybe she just drove to work and took the bus home and then wondered why her car was missing.

TomcoPDR
04-11-2008, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

Is she blond? Maybe she just drove to work and took the bus home and then wondered why her car was missing.

Originally posted by BenC
pics would help?

:rofl:

anyways, hope she gets her car back in decent shape.

Ashers
04-11-2008, 04:45 PM
Sucks about losing the neon... but these thieves are just becoming ridiculous! I mean... stealing a neon? You can buy one for the same price as a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

Kavy
04-11-2008, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Schwa

Your a true dickhead my friend. He isn't part of the 99.9% but a percentage is a percentage and if I was in that .1% I would be proud of it too just like you're proud of being in the 99.9%

You get a Zero in reading comprehension.

You are WAY off base with what I was saying.

Read over the posts a few times in the future before you post your adolescence remarks and we will all be better off.

DonJuan
04-24-2008, 01:58 PM
so did your friend get the neon back????