PDA

View Full Version : Guess Which Group Is Re-Uniting!!!!!!!

dj_rice
04-10-2008, 07:50 PM
Like OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NKOTB or better known as...

New Kids On The Block!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Best song EVAR!!
GQ5eZSa7URA

95EG6P
04-10-2008, 07:59 PM
:rofl:

jbabante
04-10-2008, 08:07 PM
i though u were gonna say NSYNC....

ryanallan
04-10-2008, 08:11 PM
sweet :clap:

dj_rice
04-10-2008, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by jbabante
i though u were gonna say NSYNC....

Sorry if I ruined your dreams....

HybridTheory
04-10-2008, 11:30 PM

What's next, a battle of the boybands? NKOTB vs NSync vs Backstreet Boys?

EK 2.0
04-11-2008, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by HybridTheory

What's next, a battle of the boybands? NKOTB vs NSync vs Backstreet Boys?

Fuck that, we all know NSync would KILL that battle...

Melinda
04-11-2008, 08:23 AM
Haha this is old news, they announced it months ago. It's gonna be a total waste of time IMO lol.

Godfuader
04-11-2008, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

Fuck that, we all know NSync would KILL that battle...

No way!! NKOTB FTMFW...often imitated...never duplicated :rofl:

EK 2.0
04-11-2008, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Godfuader

No way!! NKOTB FTMFW...often imitated...never duplicated :rofl:

haha easy there Chris Sheppard...but have you seen NKOTB as of late?? The Knight brothers are like so old, McIntyre will never be able to hit those falsettos anymore...

HybridTheory
04-11-2008, 11:58 AM
^^^ :rofl: And yes I would have to agree with you that NSync would kill the rest. Justin Timberlake ftw!

JRSC00LUDE
04-11-2008, 12:38 PM
Hey, at least b_t can take a break from the new vette and masturbate to something else for awhile now.....

sexualbanana
04-11-2008, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Melinda
Haha this is old news, they announced it months ago. It's gonna be a total waste of time IMO lol.

NKOTB is going to be a fucking cash cow! There's going to be a lot of nostalgic middle-aged women with money going to their concerts. As long as they don't get any grand allusions of playing too many new songs, they'll make a ton of money.

max_boost
04-11-2008, 04:29 PM
I think they are coming out with a new album too. Yeah it's going to be a cash cow alright. Didn't they sell over 70million copies their first time around?!:eek:

dj_rice
04-11-2008, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
I think they are coming out with a new album too. Yeah it's going to be a cash cow alright. Didn't they sell over 70million copies their first time around?!:eek:

They sold 70 million albums worldwide......:thumbsup:

Does everyone else think Donnie looks to old for the NKOTB now??

rmk
04-11-2008, 04:58 PM
i didn't have to open it and already i knew it was a rice thread.

just in time with your new ipod. :thumbsup:

dj_rice
04-11-2008, 05:04 PM
Heres some of my fav songs...

Tonight
2OWUQh43WKo

Please Dont Go Girl
lht_tdJQFbs

And now presenting their brand new song off their new upcoming album....

Click Click Click - NKOTB feat Nasri
2FKVpmMgX7M

dj_rice
04-11-2008, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by rmk
i didn't have to open it and already i knew it was a rice thread.

just in time with your new ipod. :thumbsup:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Do you want me to go back to my usual threads of scat??

And its not a new Ipod, I just havent updated it with any new songs cuz of the HD crash....your a lifesaver...now I can upload their album :angel:

ekguy
04-11-2008, 05:06 PM
teh ghey....they are so gay that i couldn't even right the gay the right way...guess my sister is going to flip out though she loved them.

dj_rice
04-11-2008, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by ekguy
teh ghey....they are so gay that i couldn't even right the gay the right way...guess my sister is going to flip out though she loved them.

Your so gay that your grammar and spelling are horrendous....don't even get me started on your vehicle :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Its write...not right...:rofl: :rofl: and when your on the internet, its typing, not writing....

ekguy
04-11-2008, 06:26 PM
hahahah and here I thought jrsclude was the grammar police hahahaha. Thanks though haha.

QuasarCav
04-11-2008, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
Hey, at least b_t can take a break from the new vette and masturbate to something else for awhile now.....

Lovin it!

It's all I got
04-12-2008, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by ekguy

You know how I know you're gay...........?

Your English Language skills....

Kona9
04-12-2008, 09:54 AM
WOW!!!! I don't know what is worse....The fact that NKOTB is attempting a come back.....or the fact that this many Doods on Beyond Follow them!!

I thought some of you were pretty cool until this thread!:(

Melinda
04-12-2008, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by dj_rice

Your so gay that your grammar and spelling are horrendous....don't even get me started on your vehicle :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Its write...not right...:rofl: :rofl: and when your on the internet, its typing, not writing....
Don't you mean "You're so gay that your grammar and spelling are horrendous?" :rofl:

98type_r
04-12-2008, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Kona9
WOW!!!! I don't know what is worse....The fact that NKOTB is attempting a come back.....or the fact that this many Doods on Beyond Follow them!!

I thought some of you were pretty cool until this thread!:(

I couldn't believe that there was a semi debate brewiung as to who the better boy band is/was. :rofl:

Godfuader
04-12-2008, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by 98type_r

I couldn't believe that there was a semi debate brewiung as to who the better boy band is/was. :rofl:

That made me laugh out loud! :rofl: