PDA

View Full Version : gone in 10 seconds

Pages : [1] 2

ibcinya
04-13-2008, 08:26 PM
Ok well i was cruising the deerfoot today at about 3:00. I was just crusing about 120-130 getting ready to turn off at my exit. I noticed a brand new m3 BMW in the fast lane and didnt think anything about it. But he came in my lane and slammed his brakes. I put my brakes on but didnt fully stomp on it, he came with in 5 feet from my car and i turned the wheel slightly to the left. As i did that my backend kicked out and i went straight into the guard rail. I hit it 4 times before stopping. I knew that i needed to get off this main road, so i started the car and drove off to the side. when i first hit where my 4 point harness was mounted the bolt snapped. Then i smacked my head on the steering wheel when i hit again and got thrown around after the next 2 times. Im pretty sad that my baby is gone but im more happy to have my life.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h23/crxboi2/100_0242.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h23/crxboi2/100_0243.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h23/crxboi2/100_0244.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h23/crxboi2/100_0245.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h23/crxboi2/100_0247.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h23/crxboi2/100_0248.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h23/crxboi2/100_0249.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h23/crxboi2/100_0250.jpg

This is where i hit the wall

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h23/crxboi2/100_0251.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h23/crxboi2/100_0254.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h23/crxboi2/100_0253.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h23/crxboi2/100_0252.jpg

Lucky97
04-13-2008, 08:30 PM
holy, thats rough. did the guy in the m3 stop and help you

ibcinya
04-13-2008, 08:33 PM
not at all once i started going tawards the wall he got off the brakes and kept going straight.

finboy
04-13-2008, 08:34 PM
that sucks, as per the seatbelt, OEM FTW

CivicTunr
04-13-2008, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Lucky97

im going to say no, since most BMW drivers are douche bags ;)

Quadrifoglio
04-13-2008, 08:35 PM
Damn man! Looks like you probably put a good amount of elbow grease into that car too.
You're right though, at least you're still around to get another one.

frozenrice
04-13-2008, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Lucky97

Not likely if he was a BMW owner. Especially if it's M-badged.

Sorry about the car. Good that you're okay though.

CivicTunr
04-13-2008, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by finboy
that sucks, as per the seatbelt, OEM FTW

ive seen oem belts fail too.
Takata FTW:D

ibcinya
04-13-2008, 08:37 PM
Im not going to scrap it, im going to save enough scratch to save her.

NJ Devils
04-13-2008, 08:37 PM
oh dayum... that blows dude good luck with the fix, u shoulda got the licence plate since u noticed him hitting the brakes

CivicTunr
04-13-2008, 08:38 PM
well you could order a front clip from japan or something.

phrozen
04-13-2008, 08:38 PM
This is chris' car right?

Toms-SC
04-13-2008, 08:43 PM
Could anybody really understand the story? I'm confused.

At least your alive man!

climer
04-13-2008, 08:44 PM
Ouch.

And here I was cursing at myself for nicking my side mirror while backing out today.

Glad to hear that you're ok. Did you lose consciousness when you hit your head?

:thumbsdow to the mofo in the BMW!

CivicTunr
04-13-2008, 08:58 PM
theres always three sides to every story,
Taco do you have any proof to back up what your saying?

nbaker00
04-13-2008, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by CivicTunr

im going to say no, since most BMW drivers are douche bags ;)

As they say; what's the difference between and BMW and a porcupine?
The porcupine's pricks are on the outside.:D

Jlude
04-13-2008, 09:04 PM
theres always three sides to every story,
Taco do you have any proof to back up what your saying?

Of course there's no proof.

I wasn't going to say anything, but I have seen that CRX flyin' down deerfoot weaving in and out of traffic several times.

Although that may not have been the case now, I'll still believe it is.

Just good that you're ok...

THE GOVERNATOR
04-13-2008, 09:09 PM
man chris, good to hear your alive and okay i still remember when you first bought this, seriously though dont knock the kid. alot of long hours and lots $$$ went into this car. i hope you can find another cr-x doner car and re-build her.

CivicTunr
04-13-2008, 09:16 PM
theres also 2 baby blue crx's in calgary, so which one was the crazy driving one?

Jlude
04-13-2008, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by THE GOVERNATOR
man chris, good to hear your alive and okay i still remember when you first bought this, seriously though dont knock the kid. alot of long hours and lots $$$ went into this car. i hope you can find another cr-x doner car and re-build her.

I wasn't knockin' the car, everytime I saw the car, I loved it... I've always had a soft spot for a clean CRX.

1slow7
04-13-2008, 09:17 PM
theres also 2 baby blue crx's in calgary, so which one was the crazy driving one?
very true, the one is a notorious douche-bag, he's run havoc on NEXOPIA forums saying how he doesent give a shit and how you should say it to his face if you have a problem with his driving....

they look almost identical other then a few body differences....

sneek
04-13-2008, 09:18 PM
Happy to hear that you are doing alright! That is scary!!!

jgiro403
Hey Chris, glad to hear you're still doing alright. It's a shame to see so much work put to waste. I'm just glad you're alright.

Jlude

It was Chris, I clearly saw him.

Senseiz
Sorry to hear about the car.

So you were on the right lane and you jumped accross 2 lanes to hit the left?

THE GOVERNATOR
04-13-2008, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Jlude

I wasn't knockin' the car, everytime I saw the car, I loved it... I've always had a soft spot for a clean CRX.

sorry man, but that was ment for someone who posted before you i forgot to quote it man.

95EG6P
04-13-2008, 09:19 PM
It's good you are still alive.

Good enough to watch the flames play tonight.

:goflames:

THE GOVERNATOR
04-13-2008, 09:20 PM
chris never fear man you can always swap everything to another cr-x or civic

Redlyne_jr
04-13-2008, 09:27 PM
i saw this car last night i think... looked pretty clean at the time.... sorry for your loss..

dawson13
04-13-2008, 09:30 PM
ya man chris i saw your car at the races lastnight it looked mint sorry to see that man

eglove
04-13-2008, 09:41 PM
ouch :( glad you're ok dude

Gibson
04-13-2008, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by dawson13
ya man chris i saw your car at the races lastnight it looked mint sorry to see that man

Um...if I'm understanding this correctly, that's a really stupid thing to say. Like actually.

johnboy27
04-13-2008, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by ibcinya
Im not going to scrap it, im going to save enough scratch to save her.
There is a guy here in red Deer selling a CRX Si rhd for 1000 bucks. The car has no motor,tranny,ecu or hood and front bumper on it. Otherwise it is complete and appears to be rust free. Look up a guy named Shox on 780tuners. He also has an SiR crx for sale too for 5g's.

My motor in my civic is the one that came out of that car.LOL
He is also giving a set of urethane B series motor mounts with the car.

1-Bar
04-13-2008, 09:51 PM

ive seen oem belts fail too.
Takata FTW:D

OT: Takata makes belts for Honda......

Back on topic: glad to hear you're okay....20/20 hindsight I would hit the fucker.....:guns: :guns:

Mr_ET
04-13-2008, 09:53 PM
wow man that's rough sorry to hear that the little rex is gone.

Good to hear you didn't get too banged up.

ibcinya
04-13-2008, 09:58 PM
Ya im doing ok, thats for all the support guys. Im just really upset. Im just trying to figure out what im going to do. I really wanna keep it, its hard to just walk away from her. I think the m3 came in my lane cause he saw me crusing along and wanted to scare me which he did.

IntegraG2
04-13-2008, 09:59 PM
saw this blue CRX around driving like a total idiot before (hitting vtec in traffic). This was way back in my boosted civic. I did think to myself that the car wont last long. I dont know if this is the same owner. What are you doing doing 20 to 30 km/h over the speed limit anyways?

Anyhow its good you are ok. The guy in the M3 is a douche bag for sure.

Wow looks like the crash total ripped your CF hood off. I see the skeleton still bolted onto the hinge.

GTS Jeff
04-13-2008, 10:02 PM
Poorly modified cars = unsafe.

Factory seatbelt mounting points are reinforced and even the bolts themselves are of a higher grade to prevent exactly what happened here. As if some self-tapped hole into sheet metal and some bolt out of the Crappy Tire bins is gonna do the trick.

CF hood not secured. You're lucky it didn't fly through the windshield and slice you!

Tail flying out so easily...again, throwing on coilovers with no idea of what you're doing can result in a twitchy car that doesn't behave well at the limits. Or I guess it could be bad driving too...

At least you didn't take off the factory bumper bar, cuz it looks like it saved you. Good thing you walked from the accident. :thumbsup:

jdmSiR
04-13-2008, 10:07 PM
roflcopter

rc2002
04-13-2008, 10:28 PM
You got off lucky considering the accident happened on Deerfoot. Take it as a lesson not to use aftermarket seat belts for city driving. Refer to sig for advice.

If someone ever did that to me, I would just plow into him. At least that way I'd have all of his contact information.

ibcinya
04-13-2008, 10:33 PM
the hood and front bumper exploded. the hood had functional hood pins and the there was still hood with the pins once i got home. Im picking up that shell and swapping everything over, im just so happy to be here and still continue my life.

johnboy27
04-13-2008, 11:05 PM
the hood and front bumper exploded. the hood had functional hood pins and the there was still hood with the pins once i got home. Im picking up that shell and swapping everything over, im just so happy to be here and still continue my life.
Good work,the shell looks to be in pretty decent shape and you definetly have the parts to fix her up, shouldn't take you too long to get it up and running with some hard work.

euro_racer
04-14-2008, 01:52 AM
damn thats shitty to hear man....lets just hope that in the new car you dont go off turning your hazards on every time after you pass someone like you did in the old car

4lti7ude
04-14-2008, 02:17 AM
Oh man i remember when i saw this CRX it was one of the nicest CRXs iv ever seen.
Really sad to see it in that kind of shape.
Thank god your fine tho, hope you can get another one up and running.

stunta666
04-14-2008, 03:33 PM
I dont get how this happened, did he bump you or something? why did you put on your brakes and turn if he was behind you like that? Hey NJ Devils when are you gonna show that supra you supposedly have?

BlackFyre
04-14-2008, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by stunta666
I dont get how this happened, did he bump you or something? why did you put on your brakes and turn if he was behind you like that? Hey NJ Devils when are you gonna show that supra you supposedly have?

lol, reading pwned you.

stunta666
04-15-2008, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by BlackFyre

lol, reading pwned you.

I dont understand why he would put his brakes on if a car came up fast on him especially on deerfoot and also why he turned his wheel.

What kind of retard would post reading pwned you?

ibcinya
04-15-2008, 05:38 PM
dude he was infront of me not behing me..

stunta666
04-15-2008, 06:52 PM
My bad, so basically he cut you off and slammed on his brakes. If that's the case hopefully that clown gets whats comin cause thats some dirty shit to do to someone.

QuasarCav
04-15-2008, 07:06 PM
Why would a new car to steer from the fast lane into the slow lane and slam on it's brakes? Was there heavy traffic? Did something cause the BMW to brake?

mo_money2supe
04-15-2008, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav
Did something cause the BMW to brake?

Probably some little known disease called "douche-ness."

Or maybe the windshield was tinted too much that the driver thought he was about to hit a wall or something... :dunno:

Hawk01
04-15-2008, 07:26 PM
rough dude, i remember seeing this car, very nice CRX

Spoons
04-15-2008, 08:52 PM
I smell a lot of bullshit with this story. I am with Jlude, I have seen this car rippin down deer foot way to many times. I have seen both baby blue CRX's in Calgary, and I have seen both of them driving like douches.

I'm not going to say anything more cause it really isn't my place, but I have a feeling there is much MUCH more to this story, especially from a kid who goes to the street races...

BlackFyre
04-15-2008, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Spoons
I smell a lot of bullshit with this story. I am with Jlude, I have seen this car rippin down deer foot way to many times. I have seen both baby blue CRX's in Calgary, and I have seen both of them driving like douches.

I'm not going to say anything more cause it really isn't my place, but I have a feeling there is much MUCH more to this story, especially from a kid who goes to the street races...

HYPOCRITE!

Spoons
04-15-2008, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by BlackFyre

HYPOCRITE!

When do I go speeding down deer foot weaving in and out of traffic? And I don't go to the street races lol.

I hate you Mike... :rofl:

NRGie
04-15-2008, 09:35 PM
insurance?

ibcinya
04-15-2008, 09:39 PM
you cant base someones story just because he goes to the "Street Races" If i dont feel like going to the club with my friends ill stop by there and check out the cars. Is that a problem for you?

v2kai
04-15-2008, 10:50 PM
shitty deal hope you get er going again, that's true love and devotion for your car:burnout:
good to hear you made it out okay

Spoons
04-15-2008, 11:04 PM
you cant base someones story just because he goes to the "Street Races" If i dont feel like going to the club with my friends ill stop by there and check out the cars. Is that a problem for you?

No I more based my opinion on that I see you in your car weaving in and out of traffic on deer foot plenty of times.

Sparx
04-15-2008, 11:13 PM
Well i posted in your for sale thread but now i found this and understand. Dawg thats fcuked up. I just-half met you at autodream on friday and now this? As rough as it is to see your car in condition like that atleast you're breathing homie.

ibcinya
04-15-2008, 11:17 PM
really plenty of times? Since my car has only been insured for a month right? I know of 3 baby blue crx's in calgary and im not saying that its "not" me. Just dont jump the gun there "Cowboy"

ibcinya
04-15-2008, 11:23 PM
Ya i know thats what im thankful for, im sad to see it like this. I cant even go to the garage and look at it. It hurts to much, so much time i spend and so much effort to have her rest like that.. But if the car dont sell by friday im throwing the motor in my new shell and starting from there.

Originally posted by Sparx
Well i posted in your for sale thread but now i found this and understand. Dawg thats fcuked up. I just-half met you at autodream on friday and now this? As rough as it is to see your car in condition like that atleast you're breathing homie.

Numi
04-15-2008, 11:24 PM
dude that sucks. that thing was fassst.
Wanna sell me your engine ;)

KRyn
04-15-2008, 11:33 PM
:nut:

canuckcarguy
04-17-2008, 08:03 AM
Only on Beyond would the mythical M3 driver who didn't crash be the "douch-bag".

the OP was speeding and couldn't slow his car down, either because of equipment issues (turning the wheel "slightly to the left" shouldn't cause you to cross two lanes into the wall) or because he was traveling too fast to react properly, panicked, and cranked the wheel at speed.

Don't get me wrong, I'm very glad you're okay, and it sucks to lose your ride, but sometimes an incident like this is enough to make a driver slow down and drive more defensively. Was there some kind of previous incident that encouraged the M3 to dart into your lane? Or was he intending to exit, and had a hard time merging into the exit lane since somebody was flying along at well over the speed limit in what's supposed to be the slow lane?

I've got no problem with aggressive driving, but at least keep passing speeds to the passing lane.

89s1
04-17-2008, 08:23 AM
In the last week i have seen this car ripping down Barlow Trail NE twice at triple digit speeds, at high rpm, still acelerating past my workplace.... :rolleyes:

I also have the sneaking feeling there is more to the story. Speifically the part of the story where he quotes his speed.

analbumcover
04-17-2008, 09:27 AM
i guess ibcinya :rofl:

multiple spottings of wreckless driving and you want sympathy?

the m3 driver did you a favour

IntegraG2
04-17-2008, 09:36 AM
countless hours on building this car? I could have sworn this was Ray Sumbila's old car. Exact same car just with different wheels.

stunta666
04-17-2008, 09:43 AM
There definately has to be more to this, and after reading all these spottings of dangerous driving im pretty sure his original story wasn't even what happened. The truth will set you free!!!
Maybe that claw guy managed to steal a new m3 and is terrorizing all beyond members on the road.

blinkme_210
04-17-2008, 09:54 AM
Cruising at 120/130 km/h towards your exit when there is merging lane onto and off Deerfoot; sounds a little fucked
up don't you think?

Myself and all the other drivers on Beyond thank you for taking yourself off the streets :thumbsup:

dansmith11
04-17-2008, 10:09 AM
hahaha, not 120-130 on deerfoot! good god, this guy is a menace. haha. do you guys even drive on that road ? i wouldnt even call that speeding on deerfoot. thats more like the flow of traffic most of the time.

and just becuase this guy has been seen driving like a moron, doesnt mean it didnt go down like he said.. no matter how big a moron someone is, there will always be a bigger moron out there to out-moron them.

guess i should also mention to the guy who wrecked his car, im not actually calling you a moron. haha just tryin to make a point that even IF you do drive stupid, it doesnt mean someone else didnt wreck your car.

i know how it feels man, it sucks to build a car and then have it wrecked by someone else's stupidity. if its my own stupidity, thats different, but it sucks 100x worse when it was someone else that wrecks your baby. but like you said. at least your ok.

hopefully you still like your car after, when i had my project car wrecked by some moron i swapped everything to a new shell, but it just wasnt the same anymore, i ended up selling it shortly after, sure it was all the same suspension/brakes/drivetrain, everything.. but it just wasnt my car anymore haha. not sure if that makes sense to anyone but me.

turbo4dr
04-17-2008, 11:23 AM
Man that sucks big time Glad to see your OK.....

ibcinya
04-17-2008, 01:59 PM
My turn off is 16th not 17th and have memorial before, i was getting ready to slowdown and get into the far right lane. But didnt have a chance to yet. What is the normal speed people drive on the deerfoot?.. 120-130 ktksbye

Originally posted by blinkme_210
Cruising at 120/130 km/h towards your exit when there is merging lane onto and off Deerfoot; sounds a little fucked
up don't you think?

Myself and all the other drivers on Beyond thank you for taking yourself off the streets :thumbsup:

Who asked for sympothy?

Originally posted by analbumcover
i guess ibcinya :rofl:

multiple spottings of wreckless driving and you want sympathy?

the m3 driver did you a favour

Yep countless hours of wrenching and fixing what he could not do, and the owner after him couldnt fix. That motor had bent valves and the wiring was hooped. For me to do it all mostly my self as a ammature and me just learning was worth it. I spent over 5k on extra parts building that motor and money else were on the car, i did oil changes every 3k i wouldnt even let it get dirty. I just got the body kit fitting right and it was going to be in dtp but this happened and its all gone. Trust me if i built this car the way i wanted to, it wouldnt be no homo baby blue..

Originally posted by IntegraG2
countless hours on building this car? I could have sworn this was Ray Sumbila's old car. Exact same car just with different wheels.

Team_Mclaren
04-17-2008, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by dansmith11
hahaha, not 120-130 on deerfoot! good god, this guy is a menace. haha. do you guys even drive on that road ? i wouldnt even call that speeding on deerfoot. thats more like the flow of traffic most of the time.

and just becuase this guy has been seen driving like a moron, doesnt mean it didnt go down like he said.. no matter how big a moron someone is, there will always be a bigger moron out there to out-moron them.

guess i should also mention to the guy who wrecked his car, im not actually calling you a moron. haha just tryin to make a point that even IF you do drive stupid, it doesnt mean someone else didnt wreck your car.

I call it.....karma.

JRSC00LUDE
04-17-2008, 02:10 PM
Who asked for sympothy?

I figured you've taken enough shit for one day so I just wanted you to know there are 19,600 other people in the world who also can't spell the word "sympathy".

You are not alone.

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=sympothy&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

ibcinya
04-17-2008, 02:23 PM
woop woop grammer police! Sorry bud its the internet you think i care if i spell something wrong on here? ::goflames:

Jlude
04-17-2008, 02:31 PM
You come in late to a thread and all you've got is that?
You've left me very unsatisfied.........

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!!!

Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

I figured you've taken enough shit for one day so I just wanted you to know there are 19,600 other people in the world who also can't spell the word "sympathy".

You are not alone.

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=sympothy&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

JRSC00LUDE
04-17-2008, 02:31 PM
woop woop grammer police! Sorry bud its the internet you think i care if i spell something wrong on here? ::goflames:

Grammar. The word is grammar.

If you prefer to be corrected on grammar rather than spelling, just ask!

Sorry bud, it's the internet. You think I care if I spell something wrong here?

Happy?

Originally posted by Jlude
You come in late to a thread and all you've got is that?
You've left me very unsatisfied.........

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!!!

Bastard! :rofl:

Euro_Trash
04-17-2008, 02:42 PM

Ah the old "I can spell things right in real life, but on the internet I like to feel young and spell like I'm in grade 5" trick.

finboy
04-17-2008, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Euro_Trash

Ah the old "I can spell things right in real life, but on the internet I like to feel young and spell like I'm in grade 5" trick.
i see what you did there

ibcinya
04-17-2008, 03:13 PM
I dont proof read what i type out, because its not important to have everything spelt right? It’s the internet not a business letter lol..

ecstasy_civic
04-17-2008, 07:33 PM
Who else owns these baby blue crx's? cause next time I see one of these little fucks doing 100+ down coventry hills way im launching something at the car:guns: :guns:

badatusrnames
04-17-2008, 07:38 PM
It’s the internet not a business letter lol..

Yeah but the internet is serious business so...

You live in Mayland?? I've seen this thing parked by my buddy's house.

Spoons
04-17-2008, 08:55 PM
Lol seems like a shit storm now.

Seems like I really didn't jump the gun at all. And sure I guess maybe I am a cowboy. Cowboy's are bad ass.

89s1
04-18-2008, 06:14 PM
Lol seems like a shit storm now.

Seems like I that gun really didn't jump the gun at all. And sure I guess maybe I am a cowboy. Cowboy's are bad ass.

I tried three times to make a sentance out of that, then i figured i'd do something more worth-while, so i took up heroin.

onehawtrex
04-19-2008, 09:32 PM
hey chris ive got a front cut sitting here... let me know if your going to rebuild it im shure we can work sumpthing out

Impreza
04-19-2008, 09:43 PM
yikes is all i have to say.... but man, the bolts holding in your harness broke? It is not the belt that failed, it was the dangerous and shit job of installing the 4pt harness. I prefer not to tamper with safety equipment watsoever. I don't even want to change my steering wheel cause I don't want to lose my airbags.

TurboD
04-19-2008, 10:13 PM
in the ops defence, no matter how you set up a crx's suspension, when its stripped out with almost all the weight over the front wheels and none in the rear, crx's will drift very easily especially at 100+kms/h

my crx is similar in weight and when i brake hard into a turn at autox after a straight people say they can see my rear step out as i dive into the turn. similar to what a superbike does under hard braking.

if there is no weight in the rear suspension isnt going to help you much for sticking to the road when balance is upset.

the only way to correct this in an emergency situation is to power out of the slide, and its not an easy driving skill to aquire.

Gibson
04-19-2008, 10:40 PM
Couldn't you just stiffen up the front suspension?

:EzE:
04-19-2008, 11:11 PM
wow thats really shitty...

Spoons
04-20-2008, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by 89s1

I tried three times to make a sentance out of that, then i figured i'd do something more worth-while, so i took up heroin.

Yeah I just came back and reread what I wrote. I don't think I was drunk or anything. I am actually so disappointed that I wrote such a horrible message.

TurboD
04-20-2008, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Gibson
Couldn't you just stiffen up the front suspension?

this will make the drift more violent and unpredictable

ibcinya
04-20-2008, 11:56 AM
That is my mistake with that crx, the interior was butched thats why i threw it out. But never came across good interior in the wrecker

Originally posted by TurboD
in the ops defence, no matter how you set up a crx's suspension, when its stripped out with almost all the weight over the front wheels and none in the rear, crx's will drift very easily especially at 100+kms/h

my crx is similar in weight and when i brake hard into a turn at autox after a straight people say they can see my rear step out as i dive into the turn. similar to what a superbike does under hard braking.

if there is no weight in the rear suspension isnt going to help you much for sticking to the road when balance is upset.

the only way to correct this in an emergency situation is to power out of the slide, and its not an easy driving skill to aquire.

dustin7077
05-12-2008, 08:56 AM
Thats tobad to hear about your car i always saw it ripping aroundand getting baged the shit out of surprised it was still running but my fav part about it was the color i always wanted a car that color but remember just because everyone els travels 120 130km on deerfoot doesn't mean you have to you propply have your car still if you where driving the limits!!!!!!!!!! not worth a life or your car all i saying is slow down because i been finding calgary traffic getting very busy all day and all night

TorqueDog
05-12-2008, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by frozenrice
Not likely if he was a BMW owner. Especially if it's M-badged. Hey now, not all of us M-owners are guilty of such douchebaggery. I actually let people in... and not just because they're going to hit me if I don't! :p

Sorry to hear about your collision.

ef7
05-12-2008, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by dustin7077
Thats tobad to hear about your car i always saw it ripping aroundand getting baged the shit out of surprised it was still running but my fav part about it was the color i always wanted a car that color but remember just because everyone els travels 120 130km on deerfoot doesn't mean you have to you propply have your car still if you where driving the limits!!!!!!!!!! not worth a life or your car all i saying is slow down because i been finding calgary traffic getting very busy all day and all night

Next time your on deerfoot, i want you to drive right beside the fast lane and record what speed the fast lane is going in. also watch the speed of the people passing you on the right when your doing 100km. That is the normal speed on deerfoot 115-120

I crashed this car like a month ago and on my new project why has it been brought back up? Why is there still people posting about mistaking me for the other baby blue crx's. Sure i did speed on occasion but not like you all seem to think..

Moe Man
05-12-2008, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by TurboD

ya you have to be a pro to drive a CR-V or X... whatever its not important.

too much power only race car drivers can drive them.

:rofl:

ef7
05-13-2008, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by sr20s14zenki
This is Calgary.....youre going to hear a bunch.

posted speed limit - 100km/hr

i do 110 usually, i get passed by ppl doing 140+ regularly.

nobody pays attention to construction zones, ive actually had people come up beside me and give me the :dunno: look, after just passing BIG FUCKING SIGNS WITH YELLOW FLAGS THAT SAY 80KM/HR, and a sign that says SPEED FINES DOUBLE

morons
:thumbsdow

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/218834/weird-happenings-on-the-roads/

Second post..

just read everyones posts about them speeding.

Ashers
05-14-2008, 03:34 AM
The thing I though when I saw this was... "How hard would it be, and how expensive, to weld that rear clip onto my CRX."

Interesting indeed... anyone got any thoughts?

ibcnya
06-22-2008, 12:11 PM
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h23/crxboi2/100_0204.jpg

:cry: I MISS THIS CAR! :cry: