PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: Clone War leaked trailer

Xtrema
04-13-2008, 11:49 PM
http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/news/star-wars-the-clone-wars-animated-trailer-leaked.php

MR.Ladner
04-13-2008, 11:54 PM
that looks so dumb...im a huge star wars fan but to animate it...just stupid...

IntegraG2
04-14-2008, 12:00 AM
:werd: im still gonna watch it

xenofire
04-14-2008, 12:11 AM
if that was in fact Shaak Ti that was in the trailer i am defiantly going to see it. she is an awesome character and i loved her role in the starwars animated series which this seems loosely based off of

xenofire
04-14-2008, 12:12 AM
http://www.acmearchivesdirect.com/images/ShaakTi1.jpg

xenofire
04-14-2008, 12:15 AM
not to mention we will hopefully get to see a gen. grievous that isnt a lame pushover.

if you are at all interested in this movie, i highly recommend watching the animated mini-series first, it explains a lot that the movies miss out on.

avow
04-14-2008, 12:24 AM
i am really pumped for the real life tv show as well. but i will watch this. lol

adam c
04-14-2008, 12:48 AM
not impressed...

after seeing the animation with the final fantasy movies and then watching this trailer.. they could have done a lot better.. how can they take a motion picture and turn it into a kids cartoon.. thats retarded

boxer23
04-14-2008, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by xenofire
if that was in fact Shaak Ti that was in the trailer i am defiantly going to see it. she is an awesome character and i loved her role in the starwars animated series which this seems loosely based off of

http://www.acmearchivesdirect.com/images/ShaakTi1.jpg

not to mention we will hopefully get to see a gen. grievous that isnt a lame pushover.

if you are at all interested in this movie, i highly recommend watching the animated mini-series first, it explains a lot that the movies miss out on.

u keepin this active with urself
:rofl:

Destinova403
04-14-2008, 01:16 AM
it seemed like a cut-scene from an old video game... anyone else get that?

lewdvig
04-14-2008, 01:24 AM
The Clone Wars animated series, like the Bioware game, are better than the first three episodes IMO.

Jlude
04-14-2008, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by MR.Ladner
that looks so dumb...im a huge star wars fan but to animate it...just stupid...

+1

xenofire
04-14-2008, 02:01 AM
sadly yes, i realize i've posted a clear display of the kind of person i am. But than again, you are who you are.

boxer23
04-14-2008, 02:04 AM
sadly yes, i realize i've posted a clear display of the kind of person i am. But than again, you are who you are.

ahahahahhaha *takes deep breath* ahahahahhahahahahaah im so confused

b_t
04-14-2008, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by boxer23

ahahahahhaha *takes deep breath* ahahahahhahahahahaah im so confused

You aren't very smart then.

This looks pretty cool.. the animated series was great.

b_t
04-14-2008, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by adam c
not impressed...

after seeing the animation with the final fantasy movies and then watching this trailer.. they could have done a lot better.. how can they take a motion picture and turn it into a kids cartoon.. thats retarded

In case you didn't notice, the first two movies were kids movies, so its not much of a stretch to turn it into a cartoon. The Final Fantasy movie also cost $115 million to make. Not exactly profitable to make a kids cartoon that looks like that.

GQBalla
04-14-2008, 08:23 AM
that looks like shit.

they could have done a lot better with the CG.

i dont think i will watch this in theaters torrents will come into play for this star wars movie.

boxer23
04-14-2008, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by b_t

You aren't very smart then.

This looks pretty cool.. the animated series was great.

i wasn't referring to the movie...i was referring to one of the posters' comment about me...next time read the thread :rolleyes: