PDA

View Full Version : Street Ricing at its finest!

Joe Malms
08-05-2002, 01:16 PM
Driving on memorial towards deerfoot at around 2:45 am last night and i see this 99ish civic with a aluminum wing and altezzas (oh how original and tasteful) and a white 92ish civic hatchback with a few stickers and some white rims ahead of me.
They both start to speed up (assuming this because i hear their fart can exhausts) and they must've forgot it was raining all day and the roads were wet. I see the white civic hatch lose control, spin out and smack the median by the c-train tracks with its front end. I then spins the other way a few times and goes up on the other curb with its rear end. The 99ish coupe kept on going and missed the whole show!
The driver then got back on the road and proceeded at a slow pace. It was a chick driving and they seemed okay, but she seemed pretty stunned.
I would like to give both cars applause for their excellent judgement and driving:clap:

Redlyne_mr2
08-05-2002, 01:20 PM
I know I shouldnt do this but whenever I see people drivign like idiots i hope that they crash..It would have been hilarious to witness that

Joe Malms
08-05-2002, 01:30 PM
Ya..me and my friend were laughing at first then kinda worried..then laughing again. (of course only after we confirmed nobody was hurt)

Redlyne_mr2
08-05-2002, 01:40 PM
you're alot nicer than I am..some fucker in an isuzu almost hit me last year because he was drivign like a jackass, he ended up in a turning lane that was ending and obivously didn't know it was ending because he hit the curb then a sign at about 80..his car got totalled ,thewhoel tme prior to him hittign the curb I just kep saying keep going..keep going..stay in that lane and the next thing I knew my wish came true...I kept drivign..I didn't give a shit.....not a good way to build up good karma but I was mad as hell

Shoobs
08-05-2002, 03:43 PM
ya I think thats what most people do,they laugh at first but then they realize that even if they are shitty dumbass drivers,they're still human and you just hope that they arn't hurt.and they wont do the same dumbass thing like that next time.And you also hope they crash

eur0
08-05-2002, 10:02 PM
was it a white 92-95 civic hatch with like 16" white rims and really low and w/ exhaust?