PDA

View Full Version : New boyz II men cd..tight or not right???

Redlyne_mr2
08-05-2002, 01:23 PM
The new boyz II men cd is out..I've heard the song Roll wit me..it's a killer chilling cruising song but is the rest of the cd any good..they're last cd was really good..they sometimes have a few too many slow ballads though so thats why I'm checkign up on it

driven
08-05-2002, 05:58 PM
i think the cd is really good.. all of it, its actually been around for a while [iv been listenin to it for about 2 months]
but im biased id love anything boyz II men sings..

RSeXy
08-05-2002, 06:29 PM
yuppers boyz II men are my all-time fave!

buh_buh
08-05-2002, 09:32 PM
Boyz II Men = gay
Redlyne MR2 likes Boyz II Men.
It is safe to infer that Redlyne MR2 = gay.

2000impreza
08-05-2002, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh
Boyz II Men = gay

lol. i'm with you on this. i don't really like boyz II men. ahahaha.

Redlyne_mr2
08-06-2002, 10:20 AM
Boyz II Men = gay
thats the gayest assumption I've ever heard..boys II men goes over really well with the girls but you wouldnt know anything about that..:dunno: :dunno:

buh_buh
08-06-2002, 10:30 AM
its still gay.
Then your title should've said "Do girls think its tight or not right"

Its like saying "figure skating is sweet, because girls like figure skating"
and we all know that's not true. Well maybe not you....:dunno:

Redlyne_mr2
08-06-2002, 11:04 AM
its still gay.
Then your title should've said "Do girls think its tight or not right"

Its like saying "figure skating is sweet, because girls like figure skating"
and we all know that's not true. Well maybe not you....:dunno:
damn hahahaha..good point...check out roll wit me..its such a good song..i know you like that song fly by...by blue, I even like it and I hate boy bands, even though blue are a bunch of the biggest of fags on the planet that song is still awesome to cruise with..

Evan
08-06-2002, 11:05 AM
I am downloading it now. I've never even heard of Blue. Maybe I've heard his song before though.

Redlyne_mr2
08-06-2002, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Evan
I am downloading it now. I've never even heard of Blue. Maybe I've heard his song before though.
it reminds me of cruisng in the eclipse...let me know what you think

G
08-06-2002, 01:17 PM
Boyz II Men = gay

Much like A=B and B=C then A=C

Shoobs
08-06-2002, 01:25 PM
im not a fan of boy bands:thumbsdow with their backup dancers:barf: ill stick to my rap,punk, hip-pop,stuff like that.

Redlyne_mr2
08-06-2002, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Shoobs
im not a fan of boy bands:thumbsdow with their backup dancers:barf: ill stick to my rap,punk, hip-pop,stuff like that.
I hate boy bands too...but boyz II men arent really classified as a boy band ..they're R&B..they have talent, they've been around for more than 3 months and worked there way up from the bottom...
I really into the heavy shit but for some reason I have a soft spot for 112, boyz II men, new edition...good music to chill to

Ben
08-06-2002, 02:57 PM
Boyz II Men = gay

I agree

Redlyne_mr2
08-06-2002, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Benny

I agree
fuck you guys:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: what kind of music do you serenade your ladies with???

Shoobs
08-06-2002, 03:07 PM
:confused:

Redlyne_mr2
08-06-2002, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by RSeXy
yuppers boyz II men are my all-time fave!
Pay attention Shoobs and learn to learn what ladies like because that Great Big Sea shit that you listen too only works if you plan on dating toothless chicks named Deloris from Nova Scotia:thumbsdow

buh_buh
08-07-2002, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

Pay attention Shoobs and learn to learn what ladies like because that Great Big Sea shit that you listen too only works if you plan on dating toothless chicks named Deloris from Nova Scotia:thumbsdow
Shoobs hasn't hit the age where he likes girls yet.

girlRACER
08-07-2002, 01:54 AM
Actually I didn't even know Boyz II Men had a new CD out until I read this thread....so I just bought the CD today. I'm only into the slow songs and there is only 4...the rest of the songs I will have to play lots and get used to. I like the song "Color of Love" but that's just me. I go for all the mushy songs. :love:

Redlyne_mr2
08-07-2002, 09:29 AM
I have other boys II men cd so I guess I'll haev to go out and get this one...why dont you liek the faster ones girl_racer???

buh_buh
08-07-2002, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Shoobs
I'm not a fan of you :thumbsdow with your riced up Altezzas :barf: I'll stick to my clean, OEM tails and windshield nozzles that don't light up, stuff like that.

Redlyne_mr2
08-07-2002, 12:22 PM

I'm not a fan of you :thumbsdow with your riced up Altezzas :barf: I'll stick to my clean, OEM tails and windshield nozzles that don't light up, stuff like that.
hahahah...its a shame that little son of a bitch got banned he was the kind of guy you loved to hate....

driven
08-07-2002, 01:02 PM
Boyz II Men = gay

hahahaha.. boyz II men are legends, most amazing R&B goup of all time IMO. ure a fucking idiot man..
there was a survey on BET and the majority of guys said they have sex while listening to boyz II men [and benny this sex theyre talking about is with ANOTHER person! a women! haha]
i participated in the survey too btw .. anyways
boyz II men = LEGENDS

Redlyne_mr2
08-07-2002, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by driven

hahahaha.. boyz II men are legends, most amazing R&B goup of all time IMO. ure a fucking idiot man..
there was a survey on BET and the majority of guys said they have sex while listening to boyz II men [and benny this sex theyre talking about is with ANOTHER person! a women! haha]
i participated in the survey too btw .. anyways
boyz II men = LEGENDS
Exactly...thankyou..its good to know there are some people on this bord with taste

James
08-07-2002, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

hahahah...its a shame that little son of a bitch got banned he was the kind of guy you loved to hate....

Shoobs got banned?.....awwwww, he loved cars so much!:rolleyes: