PDA

View Full Version : LF: DJ for my companies X-mas party this year. (2008)

Kona9
04-16-2008, 01:30 PM
As the title states, I am looking for a DJ for our Christmas party this year. The one we had for the past two Christmas parties, out and out sucked some dirty ass!!

The setting will be the Palliser. We are an Engineering firm of approximately 100 employees plus guests. The age range is common, 25-70. For the most part we like to Party, and need someone that knows their music on a broad scale. The ability to make the older people dance and enjoy music on their terms, as well as bringing out the younger folk to tear shit up is a MUST!

Sure I could have let my fingers do the walking through a phonebook or search the web, but this way, people refer people. And honest opinions are reflected.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions or DJ recommendations. I believe I have given enough time for our next Xmas party. :thumbsup:

EDIT- Unfortunately Trance, Techno, etc, will most likely not fly at this party. Too few people will even understand it. A few other pointers for what we look for.

- A vocal DJ. Talks a bit, welcomes requests, has contest ideas to keep people out there.
- someone that can blend most music to keep people going.
-Top 40, old school hip hop (some) Old rock, new rock, some country, some top 40 or even old school dance music.
- No cheese balls!!

Def_3
04-16-2008, 01:33 PM
pm'd

l/l/rX
04-16-2008, 01:37 PM
pm'd

ExtraSlow
04-16-2008, 02:18 PM
I used this guy for my wedding, and he really impressed everyone with his ability to pick the music to suit a wide variety of tastes.
http://www.questsend.ca/

dj_rice
04-16-2008, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Kona9

EDIT- Unfortunately Trance, Techno, etc, will most likely not fly at this party. Too few people will even understand it. A few other pointers for what we look for.

PM'd .....oh scratch that...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Kona9
06-19-2008, 09:39 AM
BUMP!!

Still looking for a PARTY DJ!!

Someone here has to have a connection to a decent DJ within the parameters mentioned!!

ExtraSlow
06-19-2008, 09:47 AM
I posted my suggestion, he does corporate events.