PDA

View Full Version : Textile Jackets for Women

Archea
04-18-2008, 11:13 AM
Hey all!

I am taking my class 6 intro course in May, and I recently bought my boots they require, and I am looking into getting a textile jacket.

My problem is, the women's xl ICON jackets fit too small around the bust.....

I tried on a men's ICON xl jacket, and it does up the whole way comfortably but there is little to no room for the girls because of the way the breast plates are placed for men...same thing with the alpinestars line it seems

Has anyone had any personal experience with a textile jacket that fits looser around the torso? Or any females found a jacket that fits slightly looser?

theken
04-19-2008, 04:03 PM
check into alpinestars womens line, icons should be alright, go for a bigger size if the tits dont fit right, go for the xxl

dj_rice
04-19-2008, 04:26 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Can you post some pics so we can better understand your problems

Graham_A_M
04-19-2008, 04:32 PM
hmm.... I'll go ask on a motorcycle forum that has a few female racers, to see what they use.

EDIT: your already on Calgaryunderground. nevermind. hahaha. Just go ask Amy there, she really knows whats up towards leathers and so on. :thumbsup:

SilverStreak
04-19-2008, 06:07 PM
Go with a Dainese women's textile, more $ but worth every penny.

dj_rice
04-19-2008, 06:09 PM
bikrbabe might be able to chime in on this....

Archea
04-22-2008, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Graham_A_M
hmm.... I'll go ask on a motorcycle forum that has a few female racers, to see what they use.

EDIT: your already on Calgaryunderground. nevermind. hahaha. Just go ask Amy there, she really knows whats up towards leathers and so on. :thumbsup:

Whats Amy's username haha

Graham_A_M
04-22-2008, 03:40 PM
Amy K. Shes a mod there, she usually posts in the racing section.
or just ask this question, there. Black Widow, Redhead, Bombshell, Amy K, Chewice are all female riders/racers.