PDA

View Full Version : Hiring IT Deskside staff

BigBadVlad
04-18-2008, 12:08 PM
We're looking for 2 IT support people to do typical tier 2 support stuff. Office politics can be a PITA here but the pay and benefits are probably better than average I would say. Maybe not quite as good as some of the top O&G but better than typical. Holidays are good here too.

If you've got a few years experience in Help Desk or Deskside/Desktop Support or some formal training then by all means apply. We deal mostly with Windows, Office and various application problems. Hardware problems are a small, small piece of the puzzle.

Posting ends on April 24th, damned HR group has left only one week for applying because they sat on the paperwork...

Here's the link:

ENMAX (http://www.recruitingsite.com/csbsites/enmaxcareers/joblisting.asp?CategoryCode=12926)

If you are going to apply feel free to put me down as the Referral as I do get a referral bonus :thumbsup: PM me for name and number, can't post it here as there are unscrupulous types about :D

Mibz
04-18-2008, 12:53 PM
PMed

Nitzer5
05-16-2008, 03:42 PM
I applied for a Call Center job, do you know if the training is paid?

BigBadVlad
05-16-2008, 04:16 PM
This exhibit is now closed!!!
Thank you.

I honestly don't know about the call center jobs and I know two people have accepted offers.
:closed:

rx7boi
05-16-2008, 04:50 PM
Oh damn, I should have looked at the posted date, haha.

My bad!