PDA

View Full Version : Roat trip time

Supa Dexta
04-18-2008, 12:23 PM
To the states to kick some ass it looks like.. back story:

I put in a 3000$ order for several items, the largest being: "item A", the order went in the 4th of march. They said it would be a couple of weeks getting built and then onto them, where they could look it over tell me more about it (sizes specs..etc) and I could order some other things to go with it, based on the results..

A few weeks go by, no word.. I check in. apparently everythings still cool, next week it'll be in.. Another week goes by and another. And I tell them I'm now low on time and NEED this thing, what the hell is the deal.

"Oh we just got word it shipped out to us last week, it'll be here this upcoming week, then onto you"...

..hrmmmm odd. now its in the mail? now that I told them I needed asap... (I knew I should have asked for the tracking number at that time)

so now its friday again, no word. I said fuck them and went right to the source who's building item A, hoping I could get some info. They were great..except, the last item they shipped to that shop was FEB 17!! and no new orders since!

Well thats obviously not my "item A", since my order didn't go in until the first of march..

I just got off the phone with the shops manager, he's looking into it, but didn't know any specifics of the order..

So he better come back with some good news.. This is supposed to be a well liked reputable shop.. :guns: :bullshit:

we shall see...

SNAATCH
04-18-2008, 12:24 PM
What's a "roat trip"

Supa Dexta
04-18-2008, 12:25 PM
bahhh

road...:english:

badatusrnames
04-18-2008, 12:30 PM
All this talk about proper specs and size.

And "Item A" is....

http://www.realdoll.com/cgi-bin/snav.rd?action=viewpage&section=mrealdoll&category=dolls???

Perhaps?

Supa Dexta
04-18-2008, 12:39 PM
hrmm well thats a little NSFW.. haha

:rofl:

But yeah, a black one of those.

Well he just called back.. "item A" is sitting there now.. And it "just got there".. It's getting shipped to me tomorrow.. WTF.. This all seems pretty sketchy..

"oooh your pissed off and want answers.. well ummm..hrmmm.. yes we have the answer you're looking for all of a sudden..: