PDA

View Full Version : Doa :(

Pete92SL
08-05-2002, 03:36 PM
Here she is:
http://www.hardwoodgalleryltd.com/DSCF0003.JPG

The verdict on what is wrong: Something made the brake line at the front right wheel split. When I press the breaks, the fluid pours out like mad. I couldn't tell lastnight cause it was really cold and it was raining.

Evan
08-05-2002, 04:10 PM
:(

Sorry to hear that :thumbsdow

Shoobs
08-05-2002, 04:36 PM
:(
me too:thumbsdow

Pete92SL
08-05-2002, 04:46 PM
It'll be ok though. Thats the only think that keeps me going :clap:

Have any of you ever seen your car being towed away though? I don't know about you guys, but when I mod a car, I become attached to it and it feels really bad seeing that happen to it.

I know I'm making a big deal out of nothing, but it just feels strange.

Do you need to get an alignment after being towed?

Pete

Shoobs
08-05-2002, 05:38 PM
I dont have a car,if i did and like i spent my hard earned money on something great and it was being towed away,i'd be crushed in a way.i guess you can say its kinda strange.i dont know why,i just think its cuz i love cars so much i guess :dunno: so i could relate to what your saying pete
(probably sounds corny):rofl:

RSeXy
08-05-2002, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Pete92SL
It'll be ok though. Thats the only think that keeps me going :clap:

Have any of you ever seen your car being towed away though? I don't know about you guys, but when I mod a car, I become attached to it and it feels really bad seeing that happen to it.

I know I'm making a big deal out of nothing, but it just feels strange.

Do you need to get an alignment after being towed?

Pete

haha..ask MaxBoost about towing a car..when he installled the supercharger so much went wrong during that time and he must've towed it back and forth to tunerworks at least 4-5 times??!!

but good to hear that you are ok...if it was me i would've kept screaming and eventually end up in the ditch or something..then i would've realised that the ebrake would've worked..:(

Fluidic
08-06-2002, 01:29 AM
Dude... you took of that ricer spoiler!!!!

Nice man... I never liked that thing to begin with... WAY to "funky" for me!!!

Nice dude... the BEST idea you have had yet!!!! :)

Peter

Redlyne_mr2
08-06-2002, 10:27 AM
for a secodn I thought you were havign it serviced at walmart..damn dude hope to see you on the road again soon

Pete92SL
08-06-2002, 06:40 PM
Well my Saturn was fixed today guys. Looks like the people who lowered it twisted the brake line around something and when the suspension moved it squished it and made a few holes in the line. It's fixed! woohoo! I'm scared of my car though.

Pete