PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1990 Infini Rx-7

JDM¦FC
04-18-2008, 06:11 PM
SOLD!

Vehicle Details
Year :1990
Make and Model :Mazda Rx-7
Exterior Color : Dark green(Custom color with the infinis)
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : 5 Speed
Odometer Reading : 97861 With no rebuild
Location of Vehicle : SE, Calgary, Alberta
Description : Imported late last year. Has a few dents and scratches on the car but can easily be fixed. A few scratches on the left light and hood, with white paint from shipping. The front lip is pretty banged up but doesent look horrible. Very clean interior, the exterior is dirty right now. 2 seater turbo Coupe.
Extras :
Mazdaspeed "Infini" Limited edition wheels
"Infini" Suede bucket seats
Momo steering wheel(stock from infini)
Tein Coilovers
Blitz SQV BOV
NRG Quick Release
Sony double DIN deck
Turbo Timer
Fresh oil change
Few new belts
New fuel filter

As of right now the cars engine turns over, but it will not start.. I beleive it to be a simple flooding issue. The battery is about to die though seeing as how it has been sitting for a while.

While i was using this car it has been having really inconsistent problems lately. It consists of a hesitation at any or all rpms between 3000-3800. Sometimes the car runs and drives great, but the next day it has hesitation problems. It has a slow but consistent oil leak as well. I just recently got the car insured and had it running as my daily driver. but then the problem came, and I have not the time nor the money, as I am a full time student and finances will not allow me to repair or keep maintaining this car. Since of how recently i got it insured the car has NOT BEEN SAFTEY INSPECTED, although the owner before me was using it as a daily driver. Now i have been told that it is either a fuel injector problem, or just a simple grounding procedure.For this reason the car is being sold AS IS

I AM PRICING THIS CAR WITHOUT AN ENGINE
EVEN THOUGH IT DOES HAVE ONE WITH MOST LIKLEY MINOR PROBLEMS.

Asking Price : 6000 obo, Already losing money
This is a very rare limited edition car, and are very hard to come by especially for this price.

Towing will be arranged by me, and depening on selling price and location of buyer may be payed for by me.

THIS CAR IS A PERFECT CANDITATE FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN KNOWLEDGABLEY FIX ROTARIES. I HAVE ZERO TIME OR MONEY TO DO IT MYSELF.

I need a more practical car for my use.

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : 815-9091(Text me anytime throughout the day)

Pictures :

http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v170/22/60/505155956/n505155956_482473_3575.jpg

http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v170/22/60/505155956/n505155956_482474_3962.jpg

WILL GET INTERIOR PICTURES ASAPSOLD!

JDM¦FC
04-18-2008, 06:12 PM
Yes this is a repost from before, but after i reconsidered to keep it i once again realized it is not a viable option for me to keep it.

Thanks guys

JDM¦FC
04-19-2008, 12:44 PM
PRICE DROP

I need to drive really soon, it makes my life so much harder not driving

FYD524
04-19-2008, 04:29 PM
Out of cursiosity, what increased the asking price by $500 from the original thread? Where any repairs done during your reconsideration? Or did the car just age in value?

JDM¦FC
04-19-2008, 04:58 PM
Just figured out it was an Infini
Noob i know
But i was told it puts up the value a very substantial amount

JDM¦FC
04-20-2008, 10:50 PM
Pm me all possible trades

Team_Mclaren
04-20-2008, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by JDM¦FC
Just figured out it was an Infini
Noob i know
But i was told it puts up the value a very substantial amount

wat??

You put it up for sale as in Infini and you just found out that it is one?

PSIx20
04-20-2008, 11:04 PM
he started a new thread and upped the price because its a infini

7seriesmadness
04-20-2008, 11:55 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

JDM¦FC
04-21-2008, 10:45 AM
he started a new thread and upped the price because its a infini

I had reconsidered selling my car before, and wanted to keep it
tryed to fix it but had no luck at all
In that time period i found out it was an infini which was the
initial reason why i decided to keep it

Now i have reposted it because i cant deal with the car anymore

jdm_eg6
04-21-2008, 04:03 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

virusx
04-22-2008, 09:05 PM
open to any offers??
price is a bit high for a car that doesn't run....

JDM¦FC
04-22-2008, 11:44 PM
I am open to offers
But i will be fixing the flooding problem as early as i can
then it will be a running car.

JDM¦FC
04-25-2008, 05:58 PM
SOLD!