04-22-2008, 04:22 PM
taking any offers

analbumcover
04-22-2008, 04:31 PM
wtf is a usdm type r?

Integra Type R?

Why cant you just be white and say

Acura Integra Type R Seats

not USDM YO TYPE RR ON THE REAL FOR $650 NO PICS AND NO DISCRIPTION..

rediculars

mdeluxe
04-23-2008, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by analbumcover
wtf is a usdm type r?

Integra Type R?

rediculars

+1:thumbsup:

mo_money2supe
04-24-2008, 04:17 AM
wtf is a usdm type r?

Integra Type R?

rediculars

These aren't your typical run-of-the-mill JDM vs. USDM "where can I get my JDM keys cut and/or oil changed" threads. There's actually a difference between JDM and USDM ITR seats.

Now stop trying to increase your post count and point out something you know absolutely nothing about. The OP's post stands valid. :drama:

gpomp
04-24-2008, 07:32 AM
^that's right. these are commonly referred to as usdm itr seats.

analbumcover
04-24-2008, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by mo_money2supe

These aren't your typical run-of-the-mill JDM vs. USDM "where can I get my JDM keys cut and/or oil changed" threads. There's actually a difference between JDM and USDM ITR seats.

Now stop trying to increase your post count and point out something you know absolutely nothing about. The OP's post stands valid. :drama:

Dude, who the fuck is trying to boost their post count here?.. he didnt even say ITR seats. all he said usdm type r front seats, sorry i guess i didnt know that automatically meant ITR - my bad

Originally posted by gpomp
^that's right. these are commonly referred to as usdm itr seats.

oh is that right? see i never knew that, but i would have if the OP said so in his original post... Maybe im just not jdm enough for the jdm club :guns:

arian_ma
04-24-2008, 11:43 AM
oh is that right? see i never knew that, but i would have if the OP said so in his original post... Maybe im just not jdm enough for the jdm club :guns:
You want the OP to say in his original post "These are commonly referred to as USDM ITR seats."? Really? Why don't you just admit you freaked out for no reason and get on with it?

PS: Can we see some pics of what shape these seats are in on here as opposed to emailing you?

gpomp
04-24-2008, 12:21 PM
oh is that right? see i never knew that, but i would have if the OP said so in his original post... Maybe im just not jdm enough for the jdm club :guns: maybe you shouldn't shit on someone else's thread on something that you know nothing about.

analbumcover
04-24-2008, 03:17 PM
Ok im sorry I got PWND