PDA

View Full Version : The honda Beat down pic(hamptons)

Maxt
08-15-2003, 11:21 PM
In a thread about NW being a problem area for car theft etc etc, I made reference to a honda that got baseball bat styling, not once , but twice.. Well I finally found the pic, its nasty...Maxt

Dope Dealer
08-15-2003, 11:22 PM
No, it's up to three times now I believe.

I know the guy....

Where did you get this picture? And who took it?

Doesn't even look like it's been damaged now. The auto body did an awesome job....

Maxt
08-15-2003, 11:24 PM
My GF lived very close by, and happened to have a camera with her(suprise suprise, she is of course Japanese)....maxt

gpomp
08-15-2003, 11:25 PM
WTF? Don't people have better things to do with their time nowadays than to mess up someone's ride?

Dope Dealer
08-15-2003, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Maxt
My GF lived very close by, and happened to have a camera with her(suprise suprise, she is of course Japanese)....maxt

Oh, OK. Was just curious. Was this the first or second? I was over there last week and I thought he said it's up to three times now. I shouldn't really say anything more as someone on this board could of been involved. :banghead:

:guns:

Maxt
08-15-2003, 11:27 PM
That pic was taken,hmmmm about the end of June or so, I lost it on my harddrive and just happen to find it tonight..Maxt

Dope Dealer
08-15-2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Maxt
That pic was taken,hmmmm about the end of June or so, I lost it on my harddrive and just happen to find it tonight..Maxt

Wow, really? That must be third time then. I remember it happening early in the year, then again after it got fixed. And now again near the end of school. Shitty.... :thumbsdow:

Abom
08-15-2003, 11:43 PM
This is why I never have and never will post closeups of my car, where I work, where I live, etc. My avatar shows too much as it is :rolleyes:

Dope Dealer
08-15-2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Abom
This is why I never have and never will post closeups of my car, where I work, where I live, etc. My avatar shows too much as it is :rolleyes:

These guy(s) aren't on the board....

He doesn't even know about this forum. It was someone he knows in real life....

And I can pinpoint exactly where you live with your avatar, Abom! You should get rid of the background man. Giving away too many clues!

Fluidic
08-16-2003, 12:27 AM
That’s fucking atrocious! Awww man… that just sucks!

Peter

marek
08-16-2003, 09:54 AM
They're not after the car, I think it might be that this guy has problems with some people.

rx7_turbo2
08-16-2003, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by marek
They're not after the car, I think it might be that this guy has problems with some people.

That's my guess too.

Abom
08-16-2003, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer
And I can pinpoint exactly where you live with your avatar, Abom! You should get rid of the background man. Giving away too many clues!

:eek: Haha, that pic in my avatar is from last December, at the meeting spot for SC :thumbsup:

K271
08-16-2003, 02:33 PM
I hope they find the chumps who did that and mess him up with a bat. Then take a picture of the dying carcass and post it here.

ace mcfly
08-16-2003, 09:39 PM
yeah right near me, there's an rsx, and when i woke up one morning (7am) i saw some dude throwing something, at first i figured it was a ball for a dog or something, until i heard it hit the car and bounce off. He was throwing ROCKS at this rsx. the damage is not as bad as above (obviously). but that just pisses me off. if anybody did that to my car, i honestly would not like to be held responsible for my actions. i have a paintball gun. the marks i make on him would be served as identifiers for the police.

hjr
08-17-2003, 06:38 PM
crappy indeed. That shows a complete lack of respect.

rice_eater
08-17-2003, 06:45 PM
he must have done something to piss someone off really bad...you can't tell me someone just HAS to pick on the same car every time...like fuck man...if i really hated someone i'd do that once but never three times....if i was that pissed at the guy i'd take the baseball bat to his head not his car...

bosa
08-17-2003, 06:52 PM
That sucks for that to happen to anyones car! :thumbsdow

I just don't see why people need to take their anger out on other peoples property! :dunno: :thumbsdow

missblondie
08-17-2003, 09:46 PM
that is sooo disrespectful:(

monkeyja
08-17-2003, 11:09 PM
Yes people becomes really not respect ppl's rides, even my ride got someone key my ride from front door to rear door when I went to eat my breakfast in the morning. fucking ppl key my new ride just 4 months old

TegLover
08-18-2003, 03:19 AM
seems like alot of ppl are picking on Hondas...god damn fast and the furious and ricers