PDA

View Full Version : Good Airbrush Temporary Tattoo places in calgary?

Shift_Perform
04-23-2008, 09:13 PM
Anyone know any good places that arent too far from the North end of calgary? dont mind if its near downtown either

looking for some good priced and quality airbrushed tattoo put on

planning on getting one before goin on vacation with nice beaches lol

03ozwhip
04-24-2008, 01:25 PM
loser.

snowboard
04-24-2008, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by 03ozwhip
loser.

syeve
04-24-2008, 01:35 PM
loser.

analbumcover
04-24-2008, 01:37 PM
loser.

gonna get a super sweet armband man? not hard enough to get the real deal?

rawsensation
04-24-2008, 01:39 PM
loser.

are you seriously considering this?? :nut:

TKRIS
04-24-2008, 01:40 PM
Jesus Fucking Christ.

I wish I could punch people through the intertubes.

vengie
04-24-2008, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by TKRIS
Jesus Fucking Christ.

I wish I could punch people through the intertubes.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: completely agree

l/l/rX
04-24-2008, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Shift_Perform
Anyone know any good places that arent too far from the North end of calgary? dont mind if its near downtown either

looking for some good priced and quality airbrushed tattoo put on

planning on getting one before goin on vacation with nice beaches lol

stampede.

but...loser.

edit: hahaha omg i just read the entire post and you want one before you go on the beaches?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HURT BAG

xLostx
04-24-2008, 02:31 PM
Get this done

http://www.snoopbloggyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/mr-cool-ice-1.jpg

LadyLuck
04-24-2008, 02:36 PM
airbrushed tattoo??

PUSSY!

P.S youre going on a BEACH, think that shit will stay long enough for the girls to see it HA!

:thumbsdow

Shift_Perform
04-24-2008, 02:42 PM
come on people dont be so hurt...

what ever makes you guys sleep at night

whats wrong with airbrush tattoos? never had one done, wanna try it out since its not permanent

flame all you guys want beyond has gone downhill because of people like you :thumbsup:

TKRIS
04-24-2008, 02:48 PM
I love it when people who've been here for 6 months tell the rest of us how "downhill" this forum has gone.

Ah yes. The simpler times of October 2007...*wipes tear*

'Twas a peaceful era. I remember how we used to tie a piece of twine 'round a tree branch and we'd all head on down to the ol' fishing hole and drink sasparillas together.

Thems was the days...

l/l/rX
04-24-2008, 02:49 PM

whats wrong with airbrush tattoos? never had one done, wanna try it out since its not permanent

flame all you guys want beyond has gone downhill because of people like you :thumbsup:

HAHA dude... you're the fucking hurt bag here...

I hope you got some muscles to sport your fake ass tattoo. LOL. where were you planning on getting it? your lower back? :rofl:

even princess precid says you're a homo. shes a girl! (or at least i think it is.)

there was a thread a month or 2 back...guy wanted a fake tattoo to see how the design would look, O.K. semi understandable...but you want a temp tattoo to show off at the beach.
stop a second, think to yourself and ask...how gay am i?

LadyLuck
04-24-2008, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by l/l/rX
even princess precid says you're a homo. shes a girl! (or at least i think it is.)

yep, imma girl :)

and Shift...after spending MONTHS on my full rib piece, i wouldnt even give guys like you the time of day to show off your FAKE airbrushed art.

but if your really serious, you should go with this, the girls will be ALL OVER YOU!

http://www.tattoosymbol.com/articles/crawling-panther.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

4lti7ude
04-24-2008, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Princess*Precid

yep, imma girl :)

and Shift...after spending MONTHS on my full rib piece, i wouldnt even give guys like you the time of day to show off your FAKE airbrushed art.

but if your really serious, you should go with this, the girls will be ALL OVER YOU!

http://www.tattoosymbol.com/articles/crawling-panther.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:
I Know what tattoo im getting now!

analbumcover
04-24-2008, 03:15 PM

people like us?

we are beyond..

you sir are a poser

" i want to give the illusion that i am tough and can handle a tattoo when in reality its as fake as my tan"

JRSC00LUDE
04-24-2008, 03:45 PM
Good thing for you I wore myself out last night on TurboD. I'm just having too much fun being nice today to deal with this right now...:rofl:

analbumcover
04-24-2008, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
Good thing for you I wore myself out last night on TurboD. I'm just having too much fun being nice today to deal with this right now...:rofl:

being nice eh?

I seem to remember a thread in the videogame section about your favourite first person shooter, you replied

Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
Mark Lapine.

:eek:

(sorry, but i mean it)

is this what you call being nice?

a bit ravenous wouldn't you say?

JRSC00LUDE
04-24-2008, 03:53 PM
^

Bastard with the ninja edit! Okay, I got my lick in on him in the rolex thread.....

TomcoPDR
04-24-2008, 03:56 PM

OP's right, try it before you buy it.

http://www.howardhallis.com/news/2005/gayesttattooever.jpg

bashir26
04-24-2008, 05:57 PM
^WTF

Kirbs17
04-24-2008, 06:31 PM
Save yourself the trouble! This is so much more hardcore if you do it yourself:

http://technabob.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/tattoo_maker_for_kids.jpg

Description

Open up your very own pretend play tattoo parlor. This easy-to-use tattoo maker kit includes an electronic tattoo pen and funky stencils. Using soft, safe pulsating action, the tattoo pen creates realistic, washable designs with dramatic effects. Requires two AA batteries (not included).

http://www.etoys.com/genProduct.html/PID/4719948/ctid/17/INstock/Y/D/?_e=45628&_v=456283D2cjoRaC3B78F6611B

You can now save yourself the trouble of being (rightfully) ridiculed on Beyond.

03ozwhip
04-24-2008, 11:00 PM
try before you buy.....maybe and thats a big MAYBE. but an aribrushed tattoo , come on DUDE that is by far one of the sissiest things ive heard in a while and i work with a couple of gay dudes that tell me my eyes are nice, and thats pretty friggin gay. if youre gonna wanna look cool for the ladies....ahem, men then get a real one for fuck sakes.

edit: btw- i got that tattoo gun for my nephew for his birthday it will give you exactly what youre looking for.

crap.

GREENBOY
04-25-2008, 03:27 PM
Why not simply dazzle the ladies with personality, intelligence and humour instead of getting inked. It always works for me. :thumbsup:

Mr_ET
04-25-2008, 03:55 PM

flame all you guys want beyond has gone downhill because of people like me :thumbsup:

Fixed

x.staygold.x
04-26-2008, 02:25 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wow. thats gay.

i've heard some shit in my day, but wow.

Whiskins
10-05-2012, 11:37 AM
Yes, you can get good airbrush tattoos in Calgary. And you won't be the Loser (of money) when you decide you don't like that tattoo - no plastic surgery required for removal.

Check out www.Calgary-Face-Painting.com. You can email me through that site. We have some pics of a few of our tattoos in our blog. We also are offering temp tattoos in Glow or UV colours.

We will be offering these, as well as face and body painting this Sunday night at The BAck Alley Glow Party (located on Mcleod Trail).

GS430
10-05-2012, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Whiskins
Yes, you can get good airbrush tattoos in Calgary. And you won't be the Loser (of money) when you decide you don't like that tattoo - no plastic surgery required for removal.

Check out www.Calgary-Face-Painting.com. You can email me through that site. We have some pics of a few of our tattoos in our blog. We also are offering temp tattoos in Glow or UV colours.

We will be offering these, as well as face and body painting this Sunday night at The BAck Alley Glow Party (located on Mcleod Trail).

Why baby Jesus. WHY?!

Thread is from 08.

roopi
10-05-2012, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by GS430

Why baby Jesus. WHY?!

Thread is from 08.

It's pretty obvious why.