PDA

View Full Version : 780 phone number anyone work for telus

Kritafo
04-24-2008, 09:04 AM
I got a phone call from a 780 number yesterday that is unknown and they didn't leave a message.

I don't just want to call the number back and tried to do a reverse search on the number but it came back with nothing.

Anyone able to look this number up for me?

The only reason it sparks curiosity is my husband ex-wife is back in the province and a little on the crazy side.

98type_r
04-24-2008, 09:35 AM
you're sure it was a telus number?

Kritafo
04-24-2008, 09:46 AM
I did a reverse search using one of the searches and it says it's a land line from Provost, AB and it's a Telus provider.

Sharpie
04-24-2008, 09:56 AM
Maybe wrong number?

Supa Dexta
04-24-2008, 10:09 AM
Block your number when you call back, ask for that person, and if they are there, say hello we are calling on behalf of the ..xyz organization... Then hang up when they say no thanks.

:rofl:

benyl
04-24-2008, 10:16 AM
I bet it is because you won a million dollars!

Wrong number is my bet.

Rat Fink
04-24-2008, 10:19 AM

bobby_lu
04-24-2008, 10:28 AM
Holy paranoid.

USED1
04-24-2008, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by bobby_lu
Holy paranoid. 3

Well, what else are you doing to do when you don't work. She's already covered bitching and moaning about teachers, finding place's to eat, now she has this.

Kritafo
04-24-2008, 11:57 AM
then there is you who bitches about every little thing I post.

Stalk people much?

And again...I do work. Probably harder than most people in an office. I just have the luxury of doing it from home and on my computer.

anyhow...I will probably end up using a pay phone and just call. I can't block with the new caller reveal thing. We have had restraining orders against my husbands ex wife. It was fabulous when she moved to Quebec but now she is back.

QuasarCav
04-24-2008, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by USED1

Well, what else are you doing to do when you don't work. She's already covered bitching and moaning about teachers, finding place's to eat, now she has this.

You forgot about the sinister looking porcupine in the back yard.

USED1
04-24-2008, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Kritafo

Stalk people much?

No, actually I'm not the type to stalk fat housewives. I was looking through all of the new post's and then realized it was you who was the OP and thought, hmmm.... imagine that a thread such as this posted by Kritafo.

Melinda
04-24-2008, 12:24 PM
Why do you need to know who called you so badly? It obviously wasn't important enough to leave a message, no need to send yourself over the deep end trying to figure it all out. Even if it is someone you dont want to talk to, who cares. If they call back, tell them not to call back or block the number after you find out. You do seem a little too obsessed with an unknown phone number...

CRXguy
04-24-2008, 12:33 PM

The only reason it sparks curiosity is my husband ex-wife is back in the province and a little on the crazy side.

Maybe it's you that's a little on the crazy side....? Hmmmm.....:drama: :whocares:

TomcoPDR
04-24-2008, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by CRXguy

Maybe it's you that's a little on the crazy side....? Hmmmm.....:drama: :whocares:

:rofl:

Just post the number

97'Scort
04-24-2008, 12:56 PM

Oh no you di-nt!

TeamBestBud
04-24-2008, 01:00 PM

He went there.:rofl:

Supa Dexta
04-24-2008, 01:53 PM
http://www.alexrudloff.com/media/2007/01/dynomite.jpg

B16_DA
04-24-2008, 01:58 PM
lol post the number we will call it like no tomorrow lol :D

GTS Jeff
04-24-2008, 02:58 PM

Stalk people much?

And again...I do work. Probably harder than most people in an office. I just have the luxury of doing it from home and on my computer.

anyhow...I will probably end up using a pay phone and just call. I can't block with the new caller reveal thing. We have had restraining orders against my husbands ex wife. It was fabulous when she moved to Quebec but now she is back. You call this work? :rofl:

Weapon_R
04-24-2008, 03:04 PM
somebudy call me yestardya and didnt leev a msg can u gus help me find out why tehy call me?

analbumcover
04-24-2008, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
You call this work? :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: OMFG :rofl: :rofl:

She is the 3 C's
Chauffeur (drives kids to school)
Chef (cooks like a wife should)
C*** (im not saying the word)

Originally posted by Weapon_R
somebudy call me yestardya and didnt leev a msg can u gus help me find out why tehy call me?

:rofl: :rofl: OMFG :rofl: :rofl:

i nawt so sur i has da sam cal 2 canigetyonumba?

max_boost
04-24-2008, 06:30 PM
Kritafo, you are awesome. You deserve a custom user title imo! Why is there so much drama in your life?
:dunno: :nut:

Kritafo
04-24-2008, 07:19 PM
Apparently asking nicely for something simple make me the 3rd C.

There is always drama in my life..yes I have led an interesting life. My husband is adopted, we both have ex's that like to contact us, neither of us have family alive in Calgary except my husbands mentally/physically handicap brother. My sister is dying....I run a internet business to which I custom make items, and take questions 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Plus I volunteer at 2 different schools, have parents council school meetings at 2 schools, my kids are in martial arts, flute lessons, soccer, hockey, and all the stuff women do to make a house run smoothly. Yes I do eat out...sometimes it's just easier. That doesn't make me a bad wife. Fat...well my husband thinks I am goddess, and that is all that matters. I don't ask for gucci purses and diamonds. Nor do I expect them.

So that number called 4 more times today. No messages..apparently using voice mail is too hard. I will be calling it in the morning.

arian_ma
04-24-2008, 07:37 PM
Why don't you just pick up your phone? What happens if it is your husband's crazy ex-wife? Is she going to eat you over the phone?

Kritafo
04-24-2008, 07:46 PM
the phone number called while I was running the kids to lessons between 2:30 and 6 pm.

My children answer the phone after 4 pm, and she has said mean nasty things to them. Mostly she gets other people to call so we initially don't know who is calling.

But it usually just starts a series of calling from different phones all day all night. To the point of us changing phone numbers.

dragonone
04-24-2008, 08:03 PM
i used to work in the ndmc at telus and anyone there can easily look up the number for you

if it's a telus customer, you can have full records
if it's not, it simply tells you the area, and which phone company owns that number
phone companies buy whole series (there's a proper word for this; the 'xxx'-xxxx part) of numbers

arian_ma
04-24-2008, 10:06 PM
the phone number called while I was running the kids to lessons between 2:30 and 6 pm.

My children answer the phone after 4 pm, and she has said mean nasty things to them. Mostly she gets other people to call so we initially don't know who is calling.

But it usually just starts a series of calling from different phones all day all night. To the point of us changing phone numbers.

Oh I see, hope you find out who it is!

gatorade
04-24-2008, 11:20 PM

Eleanor
04-24-2008, 11:24 PM
Wow you guys are assholes :rofl:

Weapon_R
04-25-2008, 12:22 AM
Fat...well my husband thinks I am goddess, and that is all that matters.

pics

dj_rice
04-25-2008, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

pics

Are you sure??I think shes like 60 or something...

Spoons
04-25-2008, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Rat Fink
Provost is a pretty bustling place. Maybe you won a shopping spree to one of their lavish shopping centres?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
It's sad that I am the only person who got that, on my behalf lol. My grandparents live there.

Trust me, I wouldn't be worked up. Really the only people who would of called you is someone old. They are probably either a retired farmer just looking for someone to talk to, or so senile they just forgot they phoned you in the first place.

To be honest you can PM the phone number. I can almost guarantee you I know who it is.

Amysicle
04-25-2008, 12:44 AM

So that number called 4 more times today.

Originally posted by Spoons
Really the only people who would of called you is someone old. They are probably either a retired farmer just looking for someone to talk to, or so senile they just forgot they phoned you in the first place.

I hope for her kids, you're right. Lady sounds like a nutjob!

Kritafo
04-25-2008, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by dj_rice

Are you sure??I think shes like 60 or something...

Yup I am 38....and really--- really old.

Kritafo
04-25-2008, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by dragonone
i used to work in the ndmc at telus and anyone there can easily look up the number for you

if it's a telus customer, you can have full records
if it's not, it simply tells you the area, and which phone company owns that number
phone companies buy whole series (there's a proper word for this; the 'xxx'-xxxx part) of numbers

I remember when the white pages had a page that listed the first 3 numbers of a phone number and you could look at the map and know the community that they were calling from.

So... what is NDMC? Regardless I will phone the number in the next hour or so.

Supa Dexta
04-25-2008, 08:23 AM
Come on guys, Band together! We can crack this case, it's what we do here on beyond. I hope we make the news again.

Euro_Trash
04-25-2008, 08:35 AM
We have had restraining orders against my husbands ex wife. It was fabulous when she moved to Quebec but now she is back.

My children answer the phone after 4 pm, and she has said mean nasty things to them.

And instead of talking to the police, you contact beyond.... hookay

Maddog55
04-25-2008, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Eleanor
Wow you guys are assholes :rofl:

I agree with Eleanor..

What the fuck is it with you guys....why do you have such hatred for Kritafo??

Does it make you feel all confident and proud that you can openly call a person a C*** and berate them? Every time I see her make a polite comment or question, there's always about half dozen assholes who have to throw their 2cents worth of attitude towards her.

Jesus ppl...

And Drama???? you're calling her life Drama??? Well isnt that the pot talking to the kettle.

90% of the posts on here are kids barely old enough to shave and their ranting and raving about the stupidest things....

The way you guys throw out the comments at her, sounds so much like ethuggery or ebullying...

I can just see you guys afterwards....bragging to your friends or g/f's...."haha...and THEN you know what I called her?...haha..I called her a "stupid C***...see how tough and cool I am?" :rolleyes:

Fuck...if someone annoys you that much...stop following her posts around like a shit-sniffing-dog and ignore her.

Melinda
04-25-2008, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta
Come on guys, Band together! We can crack this case, it's what we do here on beyond. I hope we make the news again.
:rofl: And what shall we call this one? The case of the chicken shit mom who is too afraid to pick up the phone and dial 10 numbers?

Good god woman, if you have a restraining order against this woman then call it, find out if it's her and then call the police. It's really not hard. If I knew there might be someone who could potentially hurt or scare my children that is possibly calling my house 5 times a day, I wouldn't wait 2 days for beyond to crack the case for me. I would have dealt with it after call #1 or 2.

Euro_Trash
04-25-2008, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Melinda

Good god woman, if you have a restraining order against this woman then call it, find out if it's her and then call the police. It's really not hard.

/Thread

Kritafo
04-25-2008, 08:54 AM
we have contacted the police after much discussion last night with my husband. But because she doesn't use her own phone and gets others involved its a little more difficult. The number has been blocked from our phone.

We don't know it's her calling and the police aren't always swift to react to a old/expired restraining orders. They really won't do anything unless she approaches us. The ex had been in Montreal for the past 7 or 8 years on a suggestion from her lawyer to stay the hell away.

She is a very intelligent woman. University educated has a great job. IN her spare time acts like a nut case....and I should just throw this in...she is a school teacher.

anyhow..I am just waiting for 9 am to call, even though I know I really not suppose to react. The ex can turn around and place a restraining order on me for keeping my ears and eyes open to where and what she is doing also.

But I will let you know what happens.

analbumcover
04-25-2008, 09:01 AM
we have contacted the police after much discussion last night with my husband. But because she doesn't use her own phone and gets others involved its a little more difficult. The number has been blocked from our phone.

We don't know it's her calling and the police aren't always swift to react to a old/expired restraining orders. They really won't do anything unless she approaches us. The ex had been in Montreal for the past 7 or 8 years on a suggestion from her lawyer to stay the hell away.

She is a very intelligent woman. University educated has a great job. IN her spare time acts like a nut case....and I should just throw this in...she is a school teacher.

anyhow..I am just waiting for 9 am to call, even though I know I really not suppose to react. The ex can turn around and place a restraining order on me for keeping my ears and eyes open to where and what she is doing also.

But I will let you know what happens.

you are getting all worked up on a hunch... you can't get in trouble for calling a number back that has called you multiple times, just give'r already its 9:01

analbumcover
04-25-2008, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Maddog55

I agree with Eleanor..

What the fuck is it with you guys....why do you have such hatred for Kritafo??

Does it make you feel all confident and proud that you can openly call a person a C*** and berate them? Every time I see her make a polite comment or question, there's always about half dozen assholes who have to throw their 2cents worth of attitude towards her.

Jesus ppl...

And Drama???? you're calling her life Drama??? Well isnt that the pot talking to the kettle.

90% of the posts on here are kids barely old enough to shave and their ranting and raving about the stupidest things....

The way you guys throw out the comments at her, sounds so much like ethuggery or ebullying...

I can just see you guys afterwards....bragging to your friends or g/f's...."haha...and THEN you know what I called her?...haha..I called her a "stupid C***...see how tough and cool I am?" :rolleyes:

Fuck...if someone annoys you that much...stop following her posts around like a shit-sniffing-dog and ignore her.

C*** = Cake?

Kritafo
04-25-2008, 11:18 AM
and it's exactly who we thought it was...the ex. She called from her Uncles house.

so now...new phone numbers and a trip to the police station.

Geez. I was hoping to just have a relaxing day with the kids on a school day off and bath the dog.

Amysicle
04-25-2008, 04:51 PM
and it's exactly who we thought it was...the ex. She called from her Uncles house.

so now...new phone numbers and a trip to the police station.

Geez. I was hoping to just have a relaxing day with the kids on a school day off and bath the dog.

I'm just curious as to how she's been getting your phone number if you guys keep changing it?

Is the school giving it out to just anyone who might pretend to be your kid's aunt or whatever? Are there any family members who might be giving out your number to the psycho lady?

Kritafo
04-25-2008, 06:31 PM
We have one listed and one unlisted. She did somehow get the unlisted number. I am not sure how she is getting the number. Since she works for the school board and the number is listed on contacts it may just be that or knows someone at Telus. Otherwise, the only people that have that number would are 3 people from work. It's not a phone number any or our relatives know or have, because it's a work phone paid for by the company.

brandon
04-25-2008, 06:37 PM
maybe I am wrong here but I remember a thread back in the day with you explaining how you had an affair on your ex husband and he also cheated on his wife (who is now stalking you)..
now you guys are married?

lets be honest here... that bitch is gonna cut you up.
:)

TomcoPDR
04-25-2008, 07:12 PM
Any updates Kritafo?

Post her number on here, I'm sure others can help track her down.

Kritafo
04-26-2008, 10:03 AM
when my now husband and I got together he and the ex hadn't been together for 5 years. Not even seen each other. He thought he had a divorce. Since they had only stayed together for 4 months after they married. They got one of those self divorce kits and she made up a fake paper. Honestly.

When we went to get a marriage license we sat shocked and stunned. Then we had to hire a lawyer and track her down.

In their time together they were broke up more than apart,even before they married then she faked a pregnancy to marry him. She tried to overdose him and threw a hot iron that left a very interesting scar.

We both came from very controlling abusive relationships.

His ex even called and stalked his other numerous girlfriends between leaving her and marrying me. She even uses his last name still. They married young and thank goodness no children were involved. Now we have been together for 15 years total. Yes he is older than me. not a year has gone by that she hasn't contacted us.

My abusive ex moved back to ON and remarried and had 2 children. and I received one phone call from her asking if he was an abuser when I was married to him.

I am not going to give out the number that called as it's her 90 year old Uncle. He has nothing to do with hit. He was just a victim in her tangled web.

:drama:

BrknFngrs
04-26-2008, 10:28 AM
I think you should pursue how she got your number a little bit more. I would assume that contact information held by the school board would be held in confidence and that it is only to be used in cases of emergency. I'm not sure about her job specifically, but at a lot of places accessing information for these kinds of reasons would be be grounds for dismissal.

badatusrnames
04-26-2008, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by BrknFngrs
I think you should pursue how she got your number a little bit more. I would assume that contact information held by the school board would be held in confidence and that it is only to be used in cases of emergency. I'm not sure about her job specifically, but at a lot of places accessing information for these kinds of reasons would be be grounds for dismissal.

:werd:

But Kritafo, you really seem to be a magnet for melodrama... even on the internet. It's funny how it just seems to work that way for some people...

Kloubek
04-26-2008, 11:04 AM
Wow Kritafo - that's a tangled web indeed! Hope it all works out for you.

And although I have not seen the previous posts, I agree with Maddog. It takes nothing on this site for people to come down on a poster. Seems like you have to carefully craft every thread to ensure it cannot be taken out of context, etc. There are a lot of kids on here who indeed enjoy the anonymity of a username and computer, so they can spew out whatever crap they want to in order to try to make someone else feel bad.

Look in the marketplace, and you will find 1/3 of responses to ads removed because they were ridiculars ranting from kids who have nothing better to do than to stir up trouble.

As cliche as the old saying is, it still holds true:
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." Yes, this is a public board. But that doesn't REALLY give anyone permission to act like a jackass and put everyone down to try to make themselves feel better about themselves.

Kritafo
04-26-2008, 11:04 AM
My life started as a complete drama. My mother thought she was in menopause when I was born. She found out she was pregnant on a Mon and Saturday I was born, 2 1/2 months early.

We try to lead a normal lives..but the drama is always there.
Our life is never boring.

Louise is the ex and she is a school teacher in Red Deer for the public board. I have already emailed our school trustee on the matter of privacy and who they give out information to, because she is a teacher...which I don't know how she passed the background check you would think something on her file would say bad egg, CBE would probably give out info easily and she probably has friends working at the CBE.

badatusrnames
04-26-2008, 11:09 AM
^^ Does she have any sort of criminal record??

BrknFngrs
04-26-2008, 11:11 AM
Louise is the ex and she is a school teacher in Red Deer for the public board. I have already emailed our school trustee on the matter of privacy and who they give out information to, because she is a teacher...which I don't know how she passed the background check you would think something on her file would say bad egg, CBE would probably give out info easily and she probably has friends working at the CBE.

Even if she is a teacher there is no reason she should have access to every single persons personal information. If the answer you get from the school board isn't sufficient have an attorney draft them a letter. I would think, at the very least, it would make them look more closely at her and what kind of information she has access to.

Kritafo
04-26-2008, 11:12 AM
not that I know of actually but you would think having a restraining order against you would show up?

USED1
04-26-2008, 11:42 AM
Before you start dragging the school boards through the mud and accusing them of releasing your information, maybe you should verify it with facts rather than assumptions. Unfortunately most of the time assumptions turn around to bite you in the ass.

badatusrnames
04-26-2008, 03:49 PM
not that I know of actually but you would think having a restraining order against you would show up?

No.

max_boost
04-26-2008, 08:01 PM
My life started as a complete drama. My mother thought she was in menopause when I was born. She found out she was pregnant on a Mon and Saturday I was born, 2 1/2 months early.

We try to lead a normal lives..but the drama is always there.
Our life is never boring.

If she is a teacher in Red Deer for the public board, what the &*(^ does the CBE have to do with it? LOL

gatorade
04-26-2008, 08:21 PM
lol:drama:

Kritafo
04-26-2008, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by max_boost

If she is a teacher in Red Deer for the public board, what the &*(^ does the CBE have to do with it? LOL

She knows that we would attend a public school and she knows that the CBE would be the ones to get our phone number from.

Whatever. It's all done. Police are notified. She has been notified and been warned by the police.

GTS Jeff
04-27-2008, 03:13 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_personality_disorder

badatusrnames
04-27-2008, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_personality_disorder

Good find...

schurchill39
04-28-2008, 12:05 AM
Kritafo... Not that I have anything productive to add to this thread but after reading a few of these threads I feel as if I need to say something.

First off I sympathise with you because everytime you have a question people rag and bitch on you like no tomorrow. This is getting really really bad on beyond and it needs to stop. Its gotten to the point where you cant even ask a legitemate automotive question without being flamed.

Secondly, you dont need to respond to them with your entire life story. I dont feel that personal information like that needs to be shared amonst strangers. I understand your not ashamed of it and dont mind sharing but some things are best left unsaid. Not saying you have to hide it but to openly display things like that tend to get the sort of "attention seeker" responses some of the members give you.

Continue to ask your questions because thats what forums are for but maybe think about your responses a little more and maybe some of these jackasses will learn that if they have nothing nice to say, then they should say nothing at all.