PDA

View Full Version : US Border and Customs

aklalani
04-24-2008, 12:37 PM
anybody ever been denied access to the US at a border? i was denied access about 6 months ago trying to get into seattle because of a past customs search. they told me i would be allowed in 6 months after that day as long as i brought certain documents with me. Has this ever happened to anyone and if so can they still deny me access if i have everything listed on the sheet?

98type_r
04-24-2008, 12:51 PM
Even if you bring everything they requested is no guarantee they'll let you in. Especially if you've been red flagged in the past you'll be subject to more scrutiny.

aklalani
04-24-2008, 12:56 PM
yea but i gota try right? id rather try at the seattle border and see than be stopped on my way to vegas and be denied access. whats worse is im brown. lol

rc2002
04-24-2008, 01:13 PM
What did you bring in that would cause you to be red-flagged?

Supa Dexta
04-24-2008, 01:56 PM
My brothers not allowed in for like 5 yrs now.. ha.. I don't know exactly what he did, but he tried to get in at a couple different border points, (he was living in Hawaii for a bit) and when they caught him a couple of times, they put the travel ban on him for 5 yrs I think now..

:rofl:

... what a fag.

aklalani
04-24-2008, 03:59 PM
yea if you try to re-enter within the 6 month ban, they ban you for five years.

i was in vegas and was searched when i got back at canadian customs. id issues. Canadian customs flagged my passport causing US border control to interrogate my ass and deny me access to seattle. my ban is off as of Feb 08 but im still hesitant to try and enter seattle

bobby_lu
04-24-2008, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by aklalani
id issues.

thats an interesting way of putting it lol

Supa Dexta
04-24-2008, 05:17 PM
Yeah I was wondering about that... ID issues, or I had = I'd issues..

aklalani
04-24-2008, 06:28 PM
was under 21 and they seized my "id" at customs

x.staygold.x
04-26-2008, 01:39 AM
fuck, i didn't know they red-flagged you after a custom search. when i went to Vegas they searched me at the Sweetgrass boarder crossing...assholes held me up 1 hour for nothing

funkedelic
04-26-2008, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by x.staygold.x
fuck, i didn't know they red-flagged you after a custom search. when i went to Vegas they searched me at the Sweetgrass boarder crossing...assholes held me up 1 hour for nothing

this happens to me every single time i cross through there which is about once a month. Biggest assholes i have ever come across

aklalani
04-27-2008, 11:17 PM
whats worse is they ask u the stupidest shit just to throw you off in case your hiding something. hopefully all goes well on thurs when i get my ass interrogated at the border. :)

2BLUE
04-27-2008, 11:30 PM
Lots of people take videos on utube going through the border...

If your going across to seattle from bc go sumas entry. easy!

alberta go ....carway border crossing

98type_r
04-28-2008, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by 2BLUE

:werd:
Last time I crossed there I handed them the passports for the 3 of us in the car and he just looked to see the pics were us and handed them back.

The crossing south of Creston is really easy too and it's never been busy any time I've crossed there.

aklalani
04-28-2008, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by 98type_r

:werd:
Last time I crossed there I handed them the passports for the 3 of us in the car and he just looked to see the pics were us and handed them back.

The crossing south of Creston is really easy too and it's never been busy any time I've crossed there.

are you serious?

isnt it like mandatory to scan the passports to make sure there arent any red flagged entrants? when i was going through the peace arch port they scanned each of our passports. when he scanned mine his facial expressions suddenly changed and hes like "you guys will have to head to immigration...". Cocksuckers

PHX
04-28-2008, 11:49 AM
I'm red flagged at the US border as well because I was denied at the Alberta border once. That was 3 years ago and it still affects me today. I didn't even do anything wrong, but I got a bitch who was on a power trip. What pisses me off is that I was allowed entry later that day.

eb0i
04-28-2008, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by aklalani
was under 21 and they seized my "id" at customs

So you had a fake ID with you to go drinking in the states and you showed it to them?

Jynx
04-28-2008, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by eb0i

So you had a fake ID with you to go drinking in the states and you showed it to them?

He didn't show it to them. They searched his body and his bags and found it.

pepschnops
04-28-2008, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by 2BLUE
Lots of people take videos on utube going through the border...

alberta go ....carway border crossing

Werd, if you can stay away from the Sweetgrass crossing, it is notorious for being a pain in the ass to cross at.

2BLUE
04-28-2008, 12:14 PM
Search sweetgrass on google...lots of people have issues there.

Mount Cheif isn't spose to be much better...but who knows ;)