PDA

View Full Version : install location in calgary

stampeder
04-24-2008, 11:02 PM
im going to order a 4.5" lift and some tires for my jeep cherokee where should i get this installed in calgary? lets keep it on the cheaper side..
thanks for the help

digitalshogun
05-03-2008, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by stampeder
im going to order a 4.5" lift and some tires for my jeep cherokee where should i get this installed in calgary? lets keep it on the cheaper side..
thanks for the help

I installed my own suspension lift but if you are going to be adding something with a drop bracket it might be worthwhile looking into a shop that specializes. I think the two obvious ones are Modern Motors and National4wd. I can't comment on how much labour might run though.

black_radiation
08-24-2008, 09:54 PM
see rob @ modern motors, he did all of my stuff and they have AMAZING customer service, not knocking national, I've just never dealt with them and MM has always been there to help me.

joe.inom
09-01-2008, 07:38 AM
you know what , i ahe done with 1 inch lift and looks manly enough , 4.5 inch lift is gonna look like some thing is stuck in your spring !!
Firstly , try out some computer graphic design before you commit that lift.

BrokenAxle
09-29-2008, 08:41 PM
i do that kind of work at home. i could install it much cheaper than a shop and you get the same quality! i used to work a national 4wd.