PDA

View Full Version : Does this vehicle belong to anyone's gf/wife?

TomcoPDR
04-25-2008, 05:34 PM
Possibly Mrs. Weston??? Checking up on her husband Galen Weston's stores???

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Tomcompany/100_1756.jpg http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Tomcompany/100_1757.jpg

buh_buh
04-25-2008, 05:37 PM
is that a miniature car? Or are those 2 bigass spots?

Forcefed
04-25-2008, 05:38 PM
^^ A Bike?

dannie
04-25-2008, 05:41 PM
That's one of my pet peeves. If you have a kick ass vehicle, I have no problem with you takin up two spaces........ AT THE BACK OF THE LOT! But thats just a Jeep. That thing doesn't deserve two spots. Stupid People. GET A BETTER CAR IF YOU WANT TO PARK IN TWO SPOTS B*TCHFACE!!!!!!

Arghhhhh.... sorry for the rant

dj_rice
04-25-2008, 05:41 PM
I dont get it

TomcoPDR
04-25-2008, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice
I dont get it

She parks it like she owns it.

Edit: Yes, assuming it's a "SHE", can't see any non-feminine dude driving a Liberty under their free-will. (it'd be different if the wife/gf picked their shared vehicle)

Soren1989
04-25-2008, 05:46 PM
fail

dj_rice
04-25-2008, 05:46 PM
Oooo okay, so the Weston thing is the owners of Superstore?

I see what you did there :rofl: :rofl:

1-Bar
04-25-2008, 05:50 PM
is that Superstore in Shawnessy?? If so, I love that spot, its the money spot!!

TomcoPDR
04-25-2008, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by 1-Bar
is that Superstore in Shawnessy?? If so, I love that spot, its the money spot!!

+1, bingo, I wanted that spot too, either you can get out looping to the liqour store, or go straight to the exit.

Her husband probably make crazy 7 figures and eat $200 lunches though. So I didn't want to wait around and confront some baller's wife/gf.

xrayvsn
04-25-2008, 05:59 PM
With that kind of parking douchebaggery, I am surprised it isn't a BMW X5. Her other car must be a 3 series.

Go4Long
04-26-2008, 08:58 AM
I also love the people that park at blackfoot motorsports in their durango's and take up 3 of the "bike parking only spots"
it's like "hey ya fuckin douche canoe, just because you can't read the signs, can't you at least see that the lines are close together and you're outside a damn motorcycle shop"

in fact in a specific incident involving this, one of my buddies got in a shouting match with some lady for doing this...turned out it was the sales managers wife. at that point it's not even stupidity, it's just plain ignorance.

GQBalla
04-26-2008, 09:16 AM
lol ^^^ damn.

werd one time i was outside sunnyside that garden store and this guy pulls up in a Cadillac and parks right in 2 handicap spots.

this elderly couple starts telling him off. the Cadillac driver says its a Cadillac. turns out it was the owner of sunnyside store and banned the elderly couple for saying that to him.....

SNAATCH
04-26-2008, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR

I don't see why it's a big deal. The rest of the lot looks pretty empty and there are closer spots.
On another note SOMEONE STOLE HER SPARE TIRE!!!!

Go4Long
04-26-2008, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by GQBalla
lol ^^^ damn.

werd one time i was outside sunnyside that garden store and this guy pulls up in a Cadillac and parks right in 2 handicap spots.

this elderly couple starts telling him off. the Cadillac driver says its a Cadillac. turns out it was the owner of sunnyside store and banned the elderly couple for saying that to him.....

lol...it's almost as unprofessional as the way the sales manager from blackfoot handled it.

he tracked my buddy down in the store to get in a shouting match with him for telling his wife off...then banned my buddy from the store. Like that's good business ethics? lets ban someone that actually spends money in a store from the store for telling off some useless woman that's parking taking away more spots from your potential customers because she's to much of a useless bitch to walk the extra 20 feet from the parking that is designated for cars so that she can crawl under her husbands desk during his lunch break.

but I digress.

Joe-G
04-26-2008, 09:31 AM
It looks so small? :dunno:

THE GOVERNATOR
04-26-2008, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by SNAATCH

I don't see why it's a big deal. The rest of the lot looks pretty empty and there are closer spots.
On another note SOMEONE STOLE HER SPARE TIRE!!!!

lol, i remember this guy at sun-ridge mall he parked in two handicapped stalls he had no tags or stickers for a permit to park there, so i went and rounded up about 5 or 6 shopping carts and put them all around his car.

saiyajin
04-26-2008, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Joe-G

:werd:

the lines stick so far out its as if you can park another car behind it

is it for RVs??:nut:

corrode
04-26-2008, 09:47 AM
^^^Haha, nice. Hope it wasn't a 70-year-old cripple who forgot his tag.

wardpr68
04-26-2008, 09:48 AM
this is when i run my key up and down the side of the car. Truck drivers at sait are slowly learning not to do this i think.

SOAB
04-26-2008, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by wardpr68
this is when i run my key up and down the side of the car. Truck drivers at sait are slowly learning not to do this i think.

asshole.

ianmcc
04-26-2008, 11:03 AM
Whenever I see this I hock a big ol' loogie on the windshield. Or on the doorhandle. Depends on my mood.

Eleanor
04-26-2008, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Joe-G

That's what she said :D

I hate it when people can't park, that's why I like driving a POS small car, if someone's over the line, I pull my car up next to theirs leaving like 1/4 inch of space between the driver door and my side mirror and I'm still in the lines of my spot :rofl:

BoS_DC2
04-27-2008, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by dj_rice
Oooo okay, so the Weston thing is the owners of Superstore?

I see what you did there :rofl: :rofl:

I think Galen Weston's the CEO or something, have you not seen him on the Superstore commercials advertising President's Choice products?

The cars pretty centered to that yellow line. :clap:

Mibz
04-27-2008, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by BoS_DC2
I think Galen Weston's the CEO or something, have you not seen him on the Superstore commercials advertising President's Choice products?
The apple crisp was not the best I'd ever tasted. It really wasn't that great at all.

ZorroAMG
04-27-2008, 12:12 PM

You will get falcon punched one day and we will all LOL.

Rat Fink
04-27-2008, 12:26 PM

em2ab
04-27-2008, 12:43 PM

Originally posted by ianmcc
Whenever I see this I hock a big ol' loogie on the windshield. Or on the doorhandle. Depends on my mood.

This shit is hilarious.........you're both in the wrong but it's still funny.

Canmorite
04-27-2008, 12:54 PM

I just leave them nasty little notes. Getting your car keyed sucks :thumbsdow

ianmcc
04-27-2008, 01:06 PM
Scratches are more damaging than loogies....

littledan
04-27-2008, 03:25 PM
i dont see the big deal there are tonnes of other spots available even closer to the door. if the parking lot is completely empty would you still key a car that is parked in 2 spots? i think thats asshole tactics.

but yes it is a shitty car taking up two spots. still doesnt deserve to get keyed though:dunno:

hampstor
04-27-2008, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Tomcompany/100_1756.jpg http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Tomcompany/100_1757.jpg

Look how much space she left behind her, you could almost pull in perpendicular behind her and then leave your car there for a few hours :rofl:

mugen6
04-27-2008, 05:28 PM
hell if i owned a superstore. i'd have my very own parking space with diamond railings and customized cement. or take a limo and park it in an angle where it takes 3 parking spaces. haha

B17a
04-28-2008, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by ianmcc

I'm all about deflating all 4 tires.:D j/k

I've always thought it but never done it.

aklalani
04-28-2008, 12:12 PM
i always think about breaking the back wipers or stealing their antennas if possible. never had the balls to actually do it though

heavyD
04-28-2008, 12:24 PM
In the driver's defense that first spot looks ridiculously small. I notice that some places are making the parking lines smaller and smaller which sucks for people like me that are anal about door dings.

mutsuraboshi
04-29-2008, 12:51 AM
guys think there is anything she can do if u squeeze in beside her driving a $500 beater?
http://media.torontolife.com/dynimages/features/galen-1.jpg
maybe galen will beat u up and feed u organic baby food

Ashers
04-29-2008, 01:05 AM
Try parking at the employee parking at the airport. It sucks. The pron star parking is nice and wide, but they're always taken. The stuff in the middle seems to get smaller as you get towards the exit. Some of those spots are barely big enough for my Golf. Whats a real tick off though is when some one parks over the line so I have to park a ridiculous distance away. :thumbsdow to having to walk long distances in the dark and cold at 2 am to go home.

sneek
04-29-2008, 01:05 AM

Thats a douche bag move.

I really really really really hate people that key other peoples cars/ trucks. I usually have to try to remove them with varying degrees of success, but a good 60% of the time the person needs to go for a half decent repair job, or just repaint the panel. Lowering the resale value...the paint might not match...costs barely over most peoples deductibles.

hampstor
04-29-2008, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by heavyD
In the driver's defense that first spot looks ridiculously small. I notice that some places are making the parking lines smaller and smaller which sucks for people like me that are anal about door dings.

What about the second spot she also took up? It's larger then the first and her car easily fits in it :rofl:

xtreme prelude
05-06-2008, 03:01 PM
its soo funny reading these posts.

no matter how bad it is, it does not affect me in any way, they are the ones that have to live with them selves. and in no circumstances would i ever do something to someones car. people who deliberately damage other peoples cars should have their fingers removed.

life goes on people.

schurchill39
05-06-2008, 03:45 PM
I just leave idiots like that a nice note.

"Dear Jackass owner of this piece of shit Liberty. I do not understand why you feel you need to take up two parking spots for your medeocre (sp?) vehicle. Why do you insist on parking like a complete moron? In parking lots they have these fancy things called yellow lines that you park INBETWEEN. These lines help organise the parking lot. By taking up two stalls for your shit-mobile you have proven you are dumber then the yellow paint your SUV is stradeling. In the future, if you ever feel you need to park like a retard could you please do so into a brick wall?

Love every person around you."

D911
05-07-2008, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by sneek

Thats a douche bag move.

I really really really really hate people that key other peoples cars/ trucks. I usually have to try to remove them with varying degrees of success, but a good 60% of the time the person needs to go for a half decent repair job, or just repaint the panel. Lowering the resale value...the paint might not match...costs barely over most peoples deductibles.

Dont be a douche when you're driving/parking and it wont happen?

TomcoPDR
06-03-2008, 12:40 PM
Just got home from lunch, yet another PRIME parking stall taken by a female Jeep owner during lunch hour, wtf.

I was grabbing little caesars coming from WHC/Wendy's direction and she was coming from Gold Bistro/Village village (we were in same lane, looking to park in those prime spots right in front of the stores)

She sees me signaling (but I was waiting for her to pass or get in, since the stall was on my right side, so I need the left space to cut into spot)... but what do you know, she doesn't even signal and pulls into the only 2 stalls left at the time.

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Tomcompany/100_1942.jpg http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Tomcompany/100_1943.jpg

Eleanor
06-03-2008, 12:55 PM
^wow, right in your face too, did you talk to her about it?

TomcoPDR
06-03-2008, 01:11 PM
I just stared her down, lol... wtf am I gonna to do tho.

bobby_lu
06-03-2008, 01:15 PM
If you have a car that you dont care too much about you could still squeeze in haha.

1-Bar
06-03-2008, 03:11 PM
i would have parked right against her driver's side door....:D

03ozwhip
06-03-2008, 03:27 PM
dude, that is one of the worst things you can do to someone. i would have completely flipped the fuck out. she would have moved her car, i would make sure of it.

civiclvr
06-03-2008, 03:30 PM
print out a couple of these "tickets"... and submit the pictures + story
http://www.youparklikeanasshole.com/

BlueGoblin
06-07-2008, 08:28 PM
years ago I was parallel parked downhill on a rather steep hill in Vancouver. When I got back to my car, a guy had parked behind me and then let his car roll into my bumper. To make matters worse, I was fairly tight to the guy in front as well. It took me several minutes and probably 5,000 km worth of clutch life to get out without hitting the guy in front of me. Its the only time I have ever actually considered damaging someone elses vehicle. I didn't though. Instead, once I got my car out, I parked a half bock away again and started writing. I left the following note on his windshield:

"Sir/Madam-

I returned to my vehicle to find that you had for some reason decided to hit it and make getting out of my parking spot extremely difficult. I was tempted to key the side of your car or remove the valve cores from your tyres, but I am better than that.

Unfortunately for you, 'better than that' doesn't mean that I am forgiving. It means that I am a licensed mechanic and know far more terrible and subtle ways to seriously damage another person's car.

Your car will drive away just fine today, and it will probably take you a week or two to understand what I have done to your car. A mechanic could probably find out within a couple hours on a hoist.

May you come away from this with some sense of the importance of common courtesy."

Of course, I did nothing at all to the car.

Paranoia is the gift that keeps on giving.