PDA

View Full Version : WTB : '90-93 Integra parts.

ex1z7
04-28-2008, 05:13 AM
Heres a small list of things I'm on the hunt for, hoping someone can help me out.. I'm located in Thunder Bay, Ontario and would have to get the parts shipped..

My '90 GS (power windows, non-power locks) door panels are in beat up condition, I was going to re-skin them, but the support itself is cracking up and it would be easier to just get replacements.. I've looked everywhere local :(.. I'm looking for black replacements, clean condition, with switches for the windows included..

I've also got a set of JDM 1 piece headlights that are minus the fog light housing, the piece that lets the bulb lock into place.. I'm looking for either that piece, or a pair of annihilated 1 pieces - or horrible condition 1 pieces that someone is looking to let go for cheap, seeing as I only need the one part from them..

Also looking for Honda "H" center caps - 2 3/8s size.. And an older style "H" badged shift knob..

Thanks in advance
-Kevin
([email protected], or PM)

ex1z7
04-30-2008, 02:59 AM
Also interested in finding an "H" center horn button - aftermarket or not - for my Momo steering wheel..

:dunno: