PDA

View Full Version : Car Thieves:

Chandler_Racing
04-28-2008, 08:52 AM
It seems car thieves are out in full-force. Last night, two kids in an early / mid 90's white Civic hatchback (I was told 92-95) attempted to break into my car. In the middle of the process someone had scared them off. They still managed to mangle my passenger side door quite nicely.

I know the description is kind of vague and probably will be very tough to find them, but I will offer a cash reward for anyone who can help catch these scum. They were aged 16-24, with a light build. I am going to be asking my neighbours after work if they have any more information about these guys.

Thanks,

Ryan

94boosted
04-28-2008, 09:01 AM
Thats shitty atleast they didn't get in though. GL with catching the punks.

Ferio_vti
04-28-2008, 09:08 AM
What were they trying to steal?? What part of town so we can keep an eye out for them??

rc2002
04-28-2008, 09:19 AM
Damn thieves.

This is one of the biggest reasons keeping me from buying a beater/project Civic. 9/10 breakins I hear about are Civics.

JRSC00LUDE
04-28-2008, 09:22 AM
^

Buy a project prelude Richard. You know you wanna.......;)

picmerollin
04-28-2008, 09:47 AM
time to set up some bait cars!!
or should i say beat cars

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/9922/batwj5.jpg

lumss
04-28-2008, 11:51 AM
Maybe they were in the white civic that just got stolen (there is a thread for it) and were trying to get anther car :dunno:

jdmXSI
04-28-2008, 11:52 AM
They were probably in Sparx's stolen civic, Too bad people have no more pride and respect for other people and thier property anymore:banghead:

lumss
04-28-2008, 12:33 PM
Ya thats what i was saying. Its even more important to find them if they have his car!!

rc2002
04-28-2008, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
^

Buy a project prelude Richard. You know you wanna.......;)

I want to, but parts are too expensive. I've been spoiled by owning parts-bin cars!

OP, is yours the EF with a supercharger on it? any distinguishing features?

luxor
04-28-2008, 02:05 PM
Did this incident happen at or near the area of Calgary?

If so this white civic hatch you were referring to may have also been stolen, please refer to:

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/216769/stolen-1993-white-honda-civic-eg-hatchback-gag-000/

Chandler_Racing
05-02-2008, 09:31 AM
PART 2:

Update on the thefts. They made a second stop in our area (NW).

The thieves are quite clearly targeting Honda / Acura products. Last night, Thursday, between 1-4am they had made a second attempt to steal my CRX and smashed my rear window. The attempt was slowed down when they figured out that I had removed the battery from my car (Was relocated to the trunk), alongside a few other tricks to make stealing the car rather difficult :guns:

As determined scum, they figured they could still steal it. They noticed a lightly modified red interga up the street, which was then stolen, driven around the block, and the battery removed to be used in my car. I think their intentions were to steal my car using this battery, but they didn't quite get there. Maybe they couldn't figure out how the red and black terminals connected to the battery. :dunno:

In frustration, or pure stupidity. They looked for another target, my brother's Integra, which they managed to break-in and steal the stereo equipment from.

Somehow in there busy night, they had also stolen another red Integra with BC licenses plates (in addition to the other stolen integra) and broken in my neighbours garage a few doors down.

I will post a few pictures tonight, and will also offer $1,000 cash for a lead to their arrest.

Thanks,

Ryan

picmerollin
05-02-2008, 09:51 AM
time to start sleeping during the day and killing these fucks during the night.

if i was in calgary i would be getting my black face paint and fatigues ready.

Ashers
05-02-2008, 11:18 AM
I live in the NW too... and people seem to really like these CRX's. Mines been broken into 3 times in 4 years. Thankfully not stolen due to an immobiliser. My method of antitheft now is simple: Block the thing in with a 5 ton Mercedes. Its not going anywhere.

Supa Dexta
05-02-2008, 11:35 AM
Hey your name just made me realize ashee hasn't been around... Did someone drive her off finally?

JRSC00LUDE
05-02-2008, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta
Hey your name just made me realize ashee hasn't been around... Did someone drive her off finally?

Yeah, this guy.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l147/JRSC00LUDE/forklift_gr.jpg

syeve
05-02-2008, 12:22 PM
:rofl: :rofl: ^^see sig above.

Proboscis
06-19-2008, 11:32 PM
I miss Ashee

eglove
06-19-2008, 11:34 PM
fuck. this makes me want to sell my eg

revelations
06-19-2008, 11:37 PM
Does no one figure out that an alarm is cheaper than your deductible?

Numi
06-20-2008, 12:22 AM
hmm..
what area of the city are you located?

My front lip went missing off my eg6 sometime from 12:00 pm yesterday till this morning at 11 am

Eleanor
06-20-2008, 08:17 AM
Any updates?

Where abouts in the NW are you?

Tik-Tok
06-20-2008, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Proboscis
I miss Ashee

And the most random post to bump an old thread goes tooo... Proboscis!

Stealth22
06-20-2008, 09:06 AM
Its been over a month since he last posted...

Regardless, determined little buggers, aren't they? :rofl:

nine5ej1
06-20-2008, 09:07 AM
This white eg was involved in the theft of my civic. When mine was stolen it was two white guys in the eg and a black dude stealing my car.

Neighbors have seen the same eg and same guys rolling around our area with a new white civic coupe and a black DC style integra usually around midnight till 2am.

I think some of us beyonders need to set up a bait car.

likestuffandya
06-20-2008, 01:04 PM
u know a $20 club will pretty much stop 90% of theives from even thinking about touching the car, the other 10% just wanna steal stuff from it, like decks

tm.88
06-20-2008, 01:17 PM
I was watching Manswers lastnight,
in south africa some dude set up a alarm on his car that shoots fire.
When someone comes to the window to jack the car, he presses a pedal and massive flames shoot up the side of the car.

itll never be legal in North America though lol...

I would love to set up a bait car, like a roll of 5 grand sitting on the dash ahaha see how stupid some of these guys really are.

Chandler_Racing
06-20-2008, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Eleanor
Any updates?

Where abouts in the NW are you?

Would like to keep my location private, to minimize a repeat of what has already happened.

Not really any updates. I have the car parked in a relatives garage. So they would have no idea where it is anymore.

I am basically keeping it there until I sell it. Don't want to own a car that is a target for theft anymore.

nj2Type-S
06-20-2008, 02:11 PM
sux to hear, ryan....glad they didn't get to steal it, though!

teg_boya
06-20-2008, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by tm.88
I was watching Manswers lastnight,
in south africa some dude set up a alarm on his car that shoots fire.
When someone comes to the window to jack the car, he presses a pedal and massive flames shoot up the side of the car.

haha i saw a similar show but it was about a guy in Lagos Nigeria and he set up these huge ass blades that swing from under the door and take your legs off :eek:

this coming form the city where chained up hyenas are merely a pet...

tm.88
06-21-2008, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by teg_boya

this coming form the city where chained up hyenas are merely a pet...

U mean you dont have a chained up hyena in ur backyard??
:bigpimp:

misterrick
06-21-2008, 11:31 PM
i know this thread is old and off topic but,

if i was gonna spend all my free time stealing cars, i would at least steal something fun. dont get me wrong i love my honda, but if you can pick anything why the hell would you pick civics and crx's to steal? go ruin a bmw drivers day! lol

eglove
06-21-2008, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by misterrick
i know this thread is old and off topic but,

if i was gonna spend all my free time stealing cars, i would at least steal something fun. dont get me wrong i love my honda, but if you can pick anything why the hell would you pick civics and crx's to steal? go ruin a bmw drivers day! lol

harder to jack.

misterrick
06-21-2008, 11:50 PM
that may be true but after the whole: they stole an integra for the battery, after stealing a white civic then trying to steal a crx all within a few hours? i think it would be easier to steal a bmw than all that hassle......i guess theives arent the smartest though or they would get a real job where they could buy stuff that they could actually KEEP!

i would love to see the look on a theives face when something got stolen from him/her. priceless.