PDA

View Full Version : has anyone heard of tech works?

2000impreza
08-05-2002, 09:37 PM
like topic says. a friends came upon this site a few months ago. i sent a e-mail to them asking about engine rebuilds. they siad they can do the work...... but... i don't know if i trust them cause i have not heard anything about their shop before.

here's the site:
http://www.members.shaw.ca/techworkseng/

Evan
08-05-2002, 09:41 PM
Let's just say I hope their work is better than their website design :) It's not even a domain :rofl:

They host it on shaw.ca :barf: They could at least get a domain to be more presentable, and a new design -- at least!

Maybe some others on here have dealed with them in the past.

4wheeldrift
08-05-2002, 09:42 PM
I've talked to the guys several times at solo 2s and at WOW, and they seem pretty knowledgable. I don't know anyone in town who has had parts installed by them though. They supposedly have a couple of cars running around with their equipment, but I don't know who owns them and haven't had a chance to talk to the owners.

2000impreza
08-05-2002, 10:58 PM
i haven't heard much about them either. i don't want to be the first one to let them touch my car...... i don't want to a blown engine. i still have to reply back... maybe i'll go down to their listed address on their website and talk to them. hehe. a lot of their parts are also untested. like pistons, rods,...etc.