PDA

View Full Version : Office buildings comparable to Bankers Hall?

REFLUX
04-29-2008, 11:43 PM
I'm looking for some office space in Calgary located in Class A buildings similar to Bankers Hall, can anyone provide some comparable places?

Downtown location is preferred. Thanks :)

R-Audi
04-30-2008, 08:34 AM
Although I cant be of much help right now.. why not call a broker? There are quite a few 'A' buildings.....

I can reccomend a broker if you want... I'm not licensed yet, so I can't give any real advice.

ZorroAMG
04-30-2008, 06:06 PM
Call CBRE, Barclay Street, Colliers, NAI Bayview and ask for an office leasing agent.

[/thread]

R-Audi
04-30-2008, 09:11 PM
Cresa Partners / end

Gainsbarre
04-30-2008, 10:31 PM
Personally, I'd have to go with the Canterra Tower as the best office tower in Calgary. Never worked there but I've been to the offices of Arc Financial (located in one of the higher floors of the tower). With its location in the NW corner of downtown (Eau Claire) I think it has the best unobscured views of all the office towers in Calgary.

I work in Bankers Hall (West Tower) and personally I don't find it that great :dunno:. I've seen the view looking west from the 40th floor and didn't find it as impressive as the views from the Canterra Tower on its upper floors. My office has a window that is mostly obscured by the East tower -- nothing to see there.

colinderksen
04-30-2008, 10:55 PM
On a side note, a guy that came to cut concrete for a job we were doing said they secured the contract to cut off the roof of TD Square and make the largest skylight in North America.
He claims it will take 16 months of nights to get the job done. Everything has to be cleaned up and all tools and equipment must be gone each morning by the time the mall opens.