PDA

View Full Version : Evomine-X

Archea
04-30-2008, 11:56 AM
Hey all. I recently started taking this supplement called Evomine-X.

You can buy it off ebay. And its a thermogenic weight loss and appetite suppressent. I had done some reading about ECA stacking and decided it wasnt the right combination for me.

I was pleased at its effects so far so I thought I would recommend it to others in the forum.

My energy level is through the roof. The first few days I took two in the morning, and decided to split them up one when I wake up and one just after lunch.

The ingredients:

EVOMINE-X INGREDIENTS PER SERVING:
(serving size of 3 capsules) ---They suggest 2 a day.

Citrus Aurantium (7% Synephrine) 405mg:
The bitter orange, refers to a citrus tree (Citrus aurantium) and its fruit. Many varieties of bitter oranges are used for their essential oil, which is used in perfume and as a flavoring. They are also used in herbal medicine. Other names include sour orange, bigarade orange and Seville orange. The extract of bitter orange (and bitter orange peel) has been used in dietary supplements as an aid to fat loss and as an appetite suppressant, although it is not recommended for use in isolation (in Traditional Chinese Medicine, it is always prescribed in concert with other support herbs). Bitter orange contains synephrine, a drug similar to ephedrine, acting as a stimulant.

EVODIAMINE (10% Evodiamine) 300mg:
Evodia fruit was found to mimic the characteristic anti-obese effects of a substance called capsaicin -the active compound in spicy foods- by its vanilloid receptor agonistic activities. However, as it was recently explained, evodia fruit has the additional benefit of not causing the subsequent gastrointestinal irritation or discomfort that often results from the ingestion of spicy foods. Therefore, the effectiveness of evodiamine and the extract of evodia fruits in preventing obesity on male mice and rats were recognized.

L-Tyrosine 300mg:
L-tyrosine may help athletes avoid overtraining, due to its ability to offset fatigue. Because L-tyrosine is a precursor of Dopamine, supplementing with L-tyrosine may heighten mental alertness, increase feelings of well being, and offset physical and mental fatigue. Populations in need of L-tyrosine include: athletes, the obese or overweight, and the elderly. Hard training athletes may benefit from supplementing with L-tyrosine as it helps to offset fatigue and stress associated with intense training. L-tyrosine also serves to protect the integrity of the skin.

THEBROMINE (100% Theobromine) 195mg:
Theobromine is a naturally occurring substance in over sixty species of plant, and is most concentrated in the cocoa bean. Theobromine has a bitter taste, and is the main ingredient in chocolate. In supplemental form theobromine is a white powder. Theobromine is the "feel good" ingredient in chocolate. It is commonly believed that chocolate contains caffeine, but the active ingredient is theobromine. Additional studies have found that Theobromine has a pronounced effect on mental acuity and concentration.

GREEN TEA EXTRACT (50% polyphenols, 30% catechins) 150mg:
Green tea helps prevent the effects of premature aging, promotes gastrointestinal health, and promotes weight control by increasing your metabolic rate (by 35% to be exact), controlling your appetite, and helping your liver to control blood sugar levels. You will always have energy and never feel jittery because Green Tea also naturally contains L-Theanine which acts as a calming agent.

CAFFEINE (Anydrous) 150mg:
Caffeine is a central nervous system stimulant drug used as an aid to stay awake, for mental alertness due to fatigue, as an adjunct with other drugs for pain relief, and as a power and energy accelerate. Caffeine acts to increase mental alertness while providing additional energy for weight loss and exercise training.

Other Ingredients: Psyllium, Stearic Acid, & Magnesium Sterate

Just thought I would throw the idea out there to members who are interested in pushing a little harder at the gym or losing weight!

I have been on it for a week and dropped about 5lbs. I bought mine off ebay and its a decent price !!