PDA

View Full Version : FS: best buy gift cards

5G_celica
04-30-2008, 01:44 PM
hi,

I've been saving all these up to buy something big, but now I need to get a car for my gf, so I need all the cash I can get.

I have 8 $50 best buy gift cards for sale

and will sell them at a 10% discount (so $45 firm Each)

no discount if you take them all. 10% is pretty good for best buy cards

you can check the value of the cards online

all but one have the security number still covered. so you can check the balance but not use the card until you scratch it off..

if you trust me you can buy the one that's not covered. ( I bought something with it and returned it so the security number is visible.)

let me know if you guys have any questions

SilverRex
04-30-2008, 02:10 PM
PM me if no takers and your willing to negotiate lower ^^

PureDeXteritY
04-30-2008, 03:28 PM
Not interested in buying, but I think it's stupid that you're not willing to give an extra discount if someone is willing to buy them all off of you, just the time saved by meeting up with one person as opposed to meeting up with 8 should make it worth it for you to give a multiple purchase discount. IMO

spikerS
04-30-2008, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by PureDeXteritY
Not interested in buying, but I think it's stupid that you're not willing to give an extra discount if someone is willing to buy them all off of you, just the time saved by meeting up with one person as opposed to meeting up with 8 should make it worth it for you to give a multiple purchase discount. IMO

Why? they are his, he can do what he wants with them.

Look at it this way, they are all for the same place. who cares if it is 8 different cards, or 1 card with the same amount. So explain why there should be a volume discount? he is already giving 10% off them.

Free bump.

BigDannyCool
04-30-2008, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by spikers

Why? they are his, he can do what he wants with them.

Look at it this way, they are all for the same place. who cares if it is 8 different cards, or 1 card with the same amount. So explain why there should be a volume discount? he is already giving 10% off them.

Free bump.

but if you want to buy all of 8 of them he's charging face value. makes no sense. you would think you'd be doing him a favor for buying all of them at once

5G_celica
04-30-2008, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by BigDannyCool

but if you want to buy all of 8 of them he's charging face value. makes no sense. you would think you'd be doing him a favor for buying all of them at once

sorry if there is any confusion, but it's 10% off across the board.

I know it's easier for me to make a bigger discount if you buy more, but i'd prefer to use it myself rather than sell it for cheaper, since I normally spend a lot there. (oddest thing is when you have gift cards there you don't have anything to buy)

BigDannyCool
04-30-2008, 10:54 PM
so you'll take $360 for all of them?

5G_celica
05-01-2008, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by BigDannyCool
so you'll take $360 for all of them?

yep, $360 for all 8

kakala
05-01-2008, 05:00 PM
it's just buyer and seller's market,
i rememer i bought both staples and fs g card
awhile ago for $500, and both of them took almost
20% off of the face value

but this still good for people who wants to buy something
specifically from bb

roopi
05-01-2008, 07:37 PM
Out of curiosity why do you have 8 different cards for $50 each and not just one?

5G_celica
05-01-2008, 09:23 PM
cause my aunts and uncles are cheap and only give me $50 gc's

and this christmas / birthday all I asked for was bb gift cards. think I must have used $200 already.

damp
05-24-2008, 11:36 AM
pm'ed

Gurpy
05-24-2008, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by 5G_celica
cause my aunts and uncles are cheap and only give me $50 gc's

and this christmas / birthday all I asked for was bb gift cards. think I must have used $200 already.

Cheap? Holy shit you're a spoiled brat.

dj_rice
05-24-2008, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Gurpy

Cheap? Holy shit you're a spoiled brat.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :werd:

Kobe
05-24-2008, 05:55 PM
give you $300 for all of them

Take it or leave it

bluedestiny
05-24-2008, 06:14 PM
lol...i'll one up the guy above me and give you 325 =)