Vehicle Details FULLY LOADED 2004 NISSAN PATHFINDER CHINOOK
Year : 2004
Make and Model : NISSAN PATHFINDER CHINOOK
Exterior Color : WHITE
Interior Color : BLACK
Auto or Manual? : AUTO
Odometer Reading : 173XXX
Location of Vehicle : CALGARY
Description : Alarm, AM/FM Stereo, Air Conditioning, Alloy Wheels, Anti-Lock Brakes, Anti-Theft, Anti-Starter, CD Player, Cassette, Driver Air Bag, Dual Air Bag, Intermittent Wipers, Keyless Entry, Power Brakes, Power Mirrors, Power Steering, Power Windows, Rear Defroster, Roof Rack, Tilt Steering, Tinted Glass, Cruise Control, Heated Mirrors, Bucket Seats, Power Locks, Running Boards, Sunroof, Tilt Wheel, CD Changer, Split Folding Rear Seats, Passenger Air Bag
Extras :
Asking Price : WAS $14000 NOW ASKING $13000

Contact Information (403)828-5301 ask for IFFY reagarding the vehicle or leave a detailed message and ill get back to you.

E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : (403)828-5301

Pictures : please give me your email address and ill send you pictures right away.i dont know how to post them on here

This vehicle is in excellent shape with absolutely nothing mechanical wrong with it. It passed the safety inspection with flying colors and it has just been through a regular maintenance check.Its fully loaded except no leather. I was selling it for $14000 before, seeing now that not many people were interested i have lowered to $13000. This is a really good deal and vehicle is a must see to believe.I am willing to show it to anyone who might have a serious ineterest in it, just give me a call or email me.