PDA

View Full Version : '07 Tacoma Tonneau Covers?

DeeK
05-05-2008, 02:23 PM
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone would know of a truck place that would have colour matched Tonneau covers for a 07 Tacoma TRD.

I can't justify paying $1500 from the dealership and I was looking at some of the models on the net. they are flimsy cheap pieces of crap.

I know theres a ton of places that offer them around town, but if anyone could help me narrow it down with their experiences, prices, comments, etc etc.

thanks.

CivicDXR
05-05-2008, 04:06 PM
mine was thrown in with the deal when I bought the truck, but if it helps you, the dealerships get it from this company in Ontario... maybe try contacting them? They may be cheaper than the dealership. Mine came painted from them, I think they do all the painting in house, and is sent out color matched.

I know, because my tonneau came late after I picked up the truck, and all the manuals and reading material were from this company: http://www.actiontrucks.com/

craigcd
05-06-2008, 12:36 PM
You should be able to to get a color matched one no problems for half the price. Try Mobile Truck Accessories in Calgary, they are awesome guys. I have use them for work and my personal vehicles.

ZMan2k2
05-06-2008, 02:57 PM
I got my Raider Tonneau cover at the Truck outfitters just off Barlow trail. Good company to deal with. I think I paid 800 for mine, including install. Install took 2 hours, and it's been great. It's the locking type, so there's great security, and the color match to my truck is perfect.