PDA

View Full Version : Watch the road, not the sidewalk

4DoorGTZ
05-05-2008, 04:29 PM
Got rear ended just an hour ago, nothing serious. Actually not even noticable on my rear bumper, scratch marks on his front :)

Maybe its a beyond member, Charcoal grey Skyline w/black wheels. Works at FS shawnessy and currently has a for sale sign in the rear 1/4 window.

Coming to the light to turn to FS (I was on my way there too) I noticed a very attractive lady walking down the sidewalk, pitty probably too young for me :( Anyways just as I take notice and proceed to brake for the red up ahead and the cars infornt that are already stopping. I see Skyline-boy in my rearview mirror do hard accel to get his BOV to catch her attention. I chuckled for a split second, he then proceeded to tap the rear of my car.

Since I'm still in my winter beater getting ready to head out of town for work I could care less. There'd be a world of hurt to pay if I was in the Caddy. Saw him on my way out the door at FS and let out a comment "Less Grand theft auto, more gran turismo, or better yet a driving lesson"

So if you're in the market for a Skyline and its charcoal w/black wheels you might want to carefully inspect the front bumper and its integrity :) Good ol american hunks of iron.

obliterate8
05-05-2008, 04:39 PM
great story
would read again

ercchry
05-05-2008, 04:44 PM
checking out the little high school girls from o'byrne are we?

http://www.oubipaws.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/hansen.jpg

Grogador
05-05-2008, 04:50 PM
Thread... Useless... Pics? :poosie:

17th Ave is pretty bad for this

403Gemini
05-05-2008, 05:37 PM
That skyline has been for sale for like 6-8 months now (at least as far back as i can remeber seeing it at the futureshop).

weeznah
05-05-2008, 05:39 PM
i would be checking out the o'byrne girls too...
skyline drivers try to hard.

a social dsease
05-05-2008, 07:32 PM
Nothing wrong with a little window shopping. The way I see it, if they're old enough to have a hot bod, they're old enough for me to ogle it ;)

TomcoPDR
05-05-2008, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by weeznah
i would be checking out the o'byrne girls too...
skyline drivers try to hard.

:werd: let's all go meet at that Timmy's

pf0sh0
05-05-2008, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR

:werd: let's all go meet at that Timmy's

It'd have to be around 3pm on a weekday, or else it will be gay.:rolleyes:

GQBalla
05-06-2008, 08:37 AM
lol classic

"Less Grand theft auto, more gran turismo, or better yet a driving lesson"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: