PDA

View Full Version : 04 Civic Parts for Sale

mattchatwin
05-07-2008, 01:44 AM
I have some used Headlights and Tail lights and a Magnaflow Mufler off of an 04 Civic Sedan Si.

Headlights include Eurolite 9006 and 9005 bulbs, they're the Xenon Fusion ones that are super white with a slight blue hue. They're in great shape, some slight pitting from rocks but no chips or cracks at all. Best offer takes em.

The Tail lights would be a great upgrade for anyone with 01-03 Civics as the older tail lights did not have the circular reflectors that the 04 and 05 had. You could also take these apart and smoke them. Best offer again takes it.

The Magnaflow exhaust is specifically made for the 01-05 Civic Sedans. Might even fit the Coupes, worth a look. I only have the exhaust however as I cut it off to replace it with a different brand. Should be able to get a weld shop to put 2.25 inch pipes on and weld the mufler together. Sounds great. Check out Magnaflow to listen to the clips for the 04 civic. Best offer takes it.

Lastly, I have a few tires for sale. See my tire post for the RE92 Potenza all seasons.

I'll post pics tomorrow for the items.

PM me if you want to make an offer.

mattchatwin
05-07-2008, 01:46 AM
Here's a link to the tires I mentioned for sale.

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/217884/15-inch-potenza-tires-for-sale/

GQBalla
05-07-2008, 07:37 AM
everything needs a price and your thread should have a FS at the beginning

05*CivicRS
05-08-2008, 01:06 PM
would you sell the JDM tails with amber signals on ur car?

mattchatwin
05-08-2008, 03:44 PM
Oh baby, i knew that question would come up. I'm gonna have to say know because it was a B#^% to get off. However, when someone is interested in the car I'll see if they would mind if I put the OEM's back on and if they would prefer that and give me a deposit on the car then i would definately talk to you about selling them. I will let you know if that happends though I honestly doubt it. Don't want to get your hopes up!