PDA

View Full Version : Casb

DJ_NAV
05-07-2008, 09:07 AM
Hey.. anyone doing CASB(CA school of Business) at the moment?
I have just started Mod. 1... and already stressing out on it.
If we can find a Beyond CASB group it would be awesome to discuss issues and ask questions. Please post if you are in the program and what mod. level you are completing.

ffmf
05-07-2008, 03:05 PM
Thank god I never have to do another CASB assignment ever again. Good luck, and try not to kill yourself when you're doing it while working.

Yes, this post was useless to you.

Irae
05-07-2008, 05:12 PM
Finished Mod 5 back in January...

welcome to the journey.

Just take it one week at a time.

You can easily do all the assignments after work on weeknights (3-4 hours a night), and get friday night plus the weekend to do whatever you want with family and friends.

Best of luck!

Mckenzie
05-07-2008, 05:27 PM
CASB is possibly one of the most frustrating and poorly run and designed programs there is hands down....but you gotta do it I guess.

I just finished mod 4 busy season and am on week 1 mod 5 right now- best of luck to you!

All I can really say is expect no clear answers / guidance and dont under-estimate the difficulty of the exams as many do (and fail).

Back to CASB....lol :banghead: :banghead: :barf: :whipped: :devil: :thumbsdow :(

Redlyne_mr2
05-07-2008, 08:40 PM
I hear that it's pure hell.

DUBBED
05-07-2008, 09:03 PM
^^^ But worth it :bigpimp:

BrknFngrs
05-07-2008, 09:10 PM
are you taking advantage of the chats? I find they are really helpful if you're struggling.

Canmorite
05-07-2008, 10:18 PM
Mckenzie whines about it daily to me. I guess it's hard or something. :rolleyes:

icecreamvan
05-07-2008, 10:49 PM
If it's easy then everyone would do it.;) Definitely worth the time and effort, even if you don't see it now.

DJ_NAV
05-08-2008, 01:50 AM
yea.. it is very unclear.. there is no guidance... i guess they want it that way.. this is no more university.. they dont wanna hold our hands and guide us.

its even more frustrating for me cuse its been a while since I did university courses...another frustrating part is the CICA and all those other books they suggest don't use normal textbook style format.. no pics, examples etc.. just laws and "sections"

for all of you out there doing your article... may I ask what type of starting salary you recieved when you first started... if u want u can mention your workplace too.... depends on how safe you feel