Vehicle Details
Year : 1991
Make and Model : Honda CRX
Exterior Color : Grey
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 250xxx ISH KM's on body
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description : I crashed this car in July of last year, and decided not to fix it because I don't have time and I also own other cars. The car does not have an engine, and probably has a bit of frame damage; however I have a friend who fixes frames, and he said it really wasn't as bad as it looks. The car also has no brakes, knuckles or suspension. Its basically a shell with full interior. Obviously needs work, thus the price.
Extras :There are alot of extra parts that I have laying around that i'll include, like 2 sets of taillights, and front brakes + knuckles, ect.
Asking Price : First to haul it away! There are alot of parts on this car!

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : Call me at 969-2423, or pm me.

Pictures :
http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd236/ChadCRX/

All this car needs is a hammer, a strong arm, some signal lights, driver side fender, hood, front bumper and rad support. I have the other headlight. Possible frame straightening if you want it to be 100%, but I am still not 100% on that one. Come check it out, i basically just want it towed away and someone can enjoy the little beast.

Foreign2
05-10-2008, 01:19 AM
Fuck it, does anybody want it for FREE? If you dont haul it away soon im going to haul it to pick and pull within the next 2 weeks.

Call me - 969-2423, my name is Chad

03ozwhip
05-10-2008, 10:46 AM
how are the seats? would they bolt right in to an EF?

Foreign2
05-10-2008, 11:33 PM
I only have one seat, and it will not bolt into an ef civic, but an ef crx yes...

Foreign2
05-10-2008, 11:33 PM
Thinking about it now... if anybody needs any parts, pm me, the car is now up as a parts car! There are alot of great parts available.

Foreign2
05-12-2008, 10:19 PM
Pretty much picked through, If anybody wants a shell, or wants to haul it away for the $ in metal weight, its yours. If not, i have a friend who is going to take it away for me by the 26th of may.