Vehicle Details
Year : 2003
Make and Model : Volkswagen GTI
Exterior Color : Indigo Blue
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 87,000
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description : Full load. Monsoon sound system, leather heated seats, power everything, all windows tinted, normal GTI standard features of course like heated, power mirror, express power windows, full power moonroof with tilt, two remotes and valet remote for keyless entry. All the goodies.

Timing belt, water pump, serpentine belt replaced at 83,000km along with new coolant. Owned since 69,000km. Brakes were brand new at the time I took delivery. Changed oil with 0w30 full synthetic for winter at 75,818, and again at 81622. Will be changing to summer weight oil at 88,000km. (probably only a couple weeks). Got one chip in the windshield and replaced it right away (at the beginning of April). Performed a full power polish on the vehicle. I work at a dealership and I had the head detailer teach me how to do it - worked out very well. Before I bought it it was fully serviced at VW Head office in Ontario - records in the service book to prove it. No driveability problems, rattles, squeaks, poor fitting anything. Will supply with a southwest performance steering column mounted boost gauge and euro headlight switch. I just haven't had any time to install it. Will obviously supply height adjusting wrenches and lugnuts for both sets of wheels.

Extras :
K&N Installed right after delivery - cleaned MAF sensor with isopropyl alcohol 2,000km after
15" replica VW aluminiums with marangoni e-grip plus winter rubber (1 season on them)
19" ASA JH8 wheels with 235/35r19 BFG traction t/a g-force summer rubber - first season (rolled fenders to accommodate for upsize)
2.5" autotech cat-back exhaust
2.5" autotech downpipe
Forge motorsports hybrid diverter/blow-off valve
FK Powertech coilovers (height and dampening adjustable)
Blacked out signal and marker light bulbs, stubby antenna, blue euro plate
Eurotech Carbon Fibre notchless hood*
E-code euro style blacked out headlights*
FK badgeless grille*
APR 91 Octane programming with ability to change back to stock settings (with chip minus the exhuast approx 209hp/242lbft dyno'd)
B&M Short Shifter

* - replaced because the vehicle was hit and run while I slept. Only cosmetic damage. I took the opportunity to upgrade to much better looking parts. Much cheaper too.

Asking Price : $18,000

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]

contact me for pictures.

Roxer
05-09-2008, 07:05 PM
one pic

Roxer
05-10-2008, 08:23 AM
*bump* new price