PDA

View Full Version : Free*: Hoover Vacuum Cleaner. Mint condition

Pacman
05-10-2008, 12:15 PM
This vacuum cleaner is FREE*

I bought a nice upright Hoover Vacuum cleaner about 4 years ago. I probably used it 8 times since I bought it so it's in excellent condition. There is some dust on it from sitting in the corner of my laundry room and lack of use. It has the original bag in there, and has one extra brand new bag.

I got married a few years ago.....and after my wife moved in, she started acting crazy and vacuuming the place at least once per month.....whereas I used to do it once a year at the most. She complained that this Hoover vacuum was too loud and she wanted a canister so she could vacuum under the sofa. I caved and bought her a fancy ass canister vacuum.....so this one has to go.

It has all the accessories, works perfectly and looks brand new.

It's free TO THE FIRST PERSON THAT SENDS ME A PM AND GIVES ME A SOLID TIME THIS WEEKEND WHEN YOU WILL PICK IT UP. Posting "Dib's I'll take it" in the thread and then not contacting me for two days does not count. Writing me an email instead of a PM does not count. Asking me to hold onto it for 3 weeks so you can get your mommy to drive you over here won't work either. I want this vacuum out of my place by Sunday evening as my wife has threatened to cut me off from any "physical acts of love" until it's gone.

*This vacuum is only free if you come to my place in the SW (Discovery Ridge) and pick it up. If you want me to drive across the city to drop it off, meet you in a McDonalds parking lot or just leave it at your friends house who "lives up the street from me"......the cost is going to be $40 for my time.

I will gladly accept a stick of laptop ram, DDR PC 2700 in a 512meg or a 1gig if you have one kicking around....or I can pay you some cash for it as well.

Thanks,
Pacman

project240
05-10-2008, 12:16 PM
Dibs...

How does June 4 at 2:15 work?

If not, my friend Bucky lives in the SE and will stop by sometime end of May. Sound good?

J/K We already have one!

Good on You!