PDA

View Full Version : Watch out in Martindale/Whitehorn.

barmanjay
05-11-2008, 02:46 AM
This is Barmanjays brother in law posting real quick here.

About 3 weeks ago my ford explorer was stolen from in front of my residence in martindale. about 1000$ of car audio was also stolen out of it. Truck was recovered stripped of audio and dash ripped apart.

Last night, my Caravan was broken into in front of my house from 12am-7:30am. My boost gauge and air fuel gauges were ripped out of their holes, my cash (dumb move) was stolen (it wasnt even in plain sight) and everything strewn around. The vehicle was LOCKED.

Tonight I drive by my parents house to check on my 240 which is parked there, and the trunk lid is wide open , and all the items inside were strewn about the vehicle and some items on the alley ground.

I'm not sure if this is purely coincidentally random or if I've pissed somebody off, but if anybody has valuables in their car theyd like to keep, please keep a lookout.

I've got my van parked inside my garage with ALL the doors locked, including the doors on the garage. Also have a motion sensor floodlight turned on to alert me of any persons around.

This is getting me on edge here and im slowly losing my mind trying to figure out how only my vehicles are being targetted on this street. If anybody sees any persons or catches anybody car prowling, please let me know. Maybe after you beat them senseless I can match their prints to the ones all over my cars.

Thanks beyond.

Jlude
05-11-2008, 03:09 AM
maybe move?

Micho
05-11-2008, 03:14 AM
You have a boost gauge in your Caravan?

Tough luck man, hopefully you find out who's doing this or maybe its just a random act...

badatusrnames
05-11-2008, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by Micho
You have a boost gauge in your Caravan?

Haha :werd: thought the same thing...

This engine:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrysler_K_engine#2.5_Turbo

Was available from 89-90...

Supa Dexta
05-11-2008, 08:19 AM
You guy's remember "turbominivan".. He had some funny stories. But he got banned for something.

TeamBestBud
05-11-2008, 09:01 AM
Martindales so sketchy at night lately... that's why I keep my vehicles in the garage :thumbsup:

Cooked Rice
05-11-2008, 12:37 PM
sucks the garage only holds 2 vehicles. lol. bestbud, you said you think you lived near me?

dj_rice
05-11-2008, 12:51 PM
Shitty deal, hope you find yoru stuff

When it comes to car audio, I always turn down the volume as low as possible when I enter my neighborhood just to be safe...

Kloubek
05-11-2008, 12:55 PM
Wow...that's a total string of bad luck. Or, like you said, you pissed someone off.

Good luck with finding out the losers who are doing this! (I presume at least two of the breakins are related)

chongkee_
05-11-2008, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice
... When it comes to car audio, I always turn down the volume as low as possible when I enter my neighborhood just to be safe...

:werd: and always check to see if there's someone suspicious following your car