PDA

View Full Version : When would one be able to buy a new GT-r?

SkittleFreak
05-11-2008, 11:46 PM
When would one be able to buy a new GT-r? and when would it arrive? Liek if I wasn't on a wait list.

Lucky97
05-11-2008, 11:50 PM
first one is coming to brasson nissan in aug. i was told by the manager that there is a waiting list of 30+ people and only 5 people with deposits on it. starting price is around 90 000

SkittleFreak
05-11-2008, 11:55 PM
So if a person went in with full cash would they be put in front of the people without deposits?And would I have the car by next year?

FiveFreshFish
05-11-2008, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by SkittleFreak
So if a person went in with full cash would they be put in front of the people without deposits?And would I have the car by next year?

No, they'll take only a portion for the deposit and put you on the list of those with deposits.

soloracer
05-12-2008, 12:00 AM

Probably not. Unless maybe the guys with deposits flake - which is highly doubtful considering the demand for the car. You probably have to know someone really well to get this car now ahead of the masses. I assume if you are asking this here you don't know the right people.

Redlyne_mr2
05-12-2008, 12:36 AM
I would get my name on the V spec list if I was in the market for a car like that, thats the list you want to be on.

heavyD
05-12-2008, 07:08 AM

Make sure you drive up in something more convincing than the 240 when you attempt to make your $90K deposit.:thumbsup:

redline
05-12-2008, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by heavyD

Make sure you drive up in something more convincing than the 240 when you attempt to make your $90K deposit.:thumbsup:

:rofl:

I would like to give you this $90K uncertified personal check for said GTR....

stunta666
05-12-2008, 12:48 PM
Aren't you the same freak that posted about having lots of money in the bank. You must have just won the lotto or jacked some dealer cause all your posts don't make sense for a rich person. Who the fuck has a mill plus in the bank and has no clue about banking and regarding the skyline I don't even wanna get started.
I call :bullshit: on all your posts.

So if a person went in with full cash would they be put in front of the people without deposits?And would I have the car by next year?:nut:

LadyLuck
05-12-2008, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by stunta666
I call :bullshit: on all your posts.

+1

How hard is it to pick up the phone these days, to call a dealership and ask them those questions yourself???
They'll most likely give you better answers then what you'll get on here!

stunta666
05-12-2008, 01:08 PM
^^:werd: This clown isn't really looking for one, he's just making all his BS threads to make him look baller on beyond. If I was looking for a rare car i'd be at the dealership harrassing the shit out of the sales manager to get one. I wouldn't be on a car forum hoping to get answers. Clowns FTL

LadyLuck
05-12-2008, 01:16 PM
http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/mcbt__oPt.jpg

:bigpimp:

Jlude
05-12-2008, 01:43 PM
If I was looking for a rare car i'd be at the dealership harrassing the shit out of the sales manager to get one. I wouldn't be on a car forum hoping to get answers. Clowns FTL

And even that won't get you a GTR...

403Gemini
05-12-2008, 05:02 PM
^^:werd: This clown isn't really looking for one, he's just making all his BS threads to make him look baller on beyond. If I was looking for a rare car i'd be at the dealership harrassing the shit out of the sales manager to get one. I wouldn't be on a car forum hoping to get answers. Clowns FTL

:werd: , buddy should sell the 240 and buy a bmw... he's clearly a douchebag

dino_martini
05-12-2008, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Lucky97
first one is coming to brasson nissan in aug. i was told by the manager that there is a waiting list of 30+ people and only 5 people with deposits on it. starting price is around 90 000

Nissan Canada says MSRP will be $81,900. So is there really like 9 grand worth of mark up already?

pf0sh0
05-12-2008, 07:04 PM
One of my buddie's cousin has put a deposit on a GT-R and is good friends with the nissan brasso manager (maybe owner) and hopes to be near first in line for one if not first. Which would be fuggin nuts:burnout:

soloracer
05-12-2008, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
I would get my name on the V spec list if I was in the market for a car like that, thats the list you want to be on.

I tried but they said that they weren't taking orders for that car yet. I was willing to put a deposit down to get one. Not sure when they will be taking orders for it.

FiveFreshFish
05-12-2008, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by dino_martini

Nissan Canada says MSRP will be $81,900. So is there really like 9 grand worth of mark up already?

Canadian dealers aren't allowed to sell above MSRP. The $90k is after taxes, freight, PDI, etc.

dino_martini
05-12-2008, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by FiveFreshFish

Canadian dealers aren't allowed to sell above MSRP. The $90k is after taxes, freight, PDI, etc.

Ahh I see. Still, $90,000 quite the performance bargain.