Year : 1993
Make and Model : Honda Civic
Exterior Color : White
Interior Color : Blue
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 114xxx kms
Location of Vehicle : NE Calgary
Description
So basicly yes this car was for sale not too long ago then i took it down. Shortly after, it got stolen and ive been tossed up about keeping it or not. Ive come to the conclusion that i just cant i need a diff car this shit feels weird for me to drive. Now for the negatives, passenger side door cant open because the idiots destroyed the lock cylinder as well as the lil tab inside the car. Ignition is still apart, all that needs to be done is screw the two peices back together(i cant beleive honda used normal phillips to screw these together), aaaaaaaaaaaaand interior is dirty but will have it cleaned for potential buyers Forgot to mention exedy clutch was done when swap went in as well as waterpump and timing belt. All gaskets were changed including exhaust manifold, cam seal, intake maifold to name a few (have receipts for all of this)
Extras :
-JDM D15b with about 6k on it since its been in the car
-Virgin p28 ecu
-Sir Cluster
-Alpine Head Unit
-Will throw in d series headstuds for the right price
Asking Price :
$2500 obo, quite flexible
Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : 389-1330 My name is Divahn(Div-on)

Pictures :
To come soon

Mr_ET
05-12-2008, 11:36 AM
Any rust and is the title clean?

Civic Dy-lon
05-12-2008, 11:40 AM
WOW another eg for sale, that sucks divahn, what you want next? Part the siR cluster? ill give you my stock one plus cash..

Grogador
05-12-2008, 12:15 PM
114k on body? what was the alleged mileage on the motor that went in? who did the swap?

95EG6P
05-12-2008, 12:28 PM
I wish I didn't have my eg so I could buy yours. lol

Sparx
05-12-2008, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Mr_ET
Any rust and is the title clean?
Yup no9rmal eg rust, probablh above average since the only spot gond though is the size of like 4 needle heads. Title is still clean because they didnt strip the car or anythign just joyrided the hell out of it

Originally posted by Grogador
114k on body? what was the alleged mileage on the motor that went in? who did the swap?
Not 114k on body sorry i should clarify its about 270xxx kms on the body 114k on the sir cluster and roughly 60k on the motor. Motor was bought from JDM Motor imports and swap done by New Century Auto

Sparx
05-13-2008, 10:37 PM
BAAAAAMP it up

Sparx
05-16-2008, 05:49 PM
Sizzold thanks y'all