PDA

View Full Version : Hiring: GreenDrop - Red Deer

freshprince1
05-14-2008, 04:37 PM
Hey guys, Green Drop Red Deer is looking for lawn care applicators. The pay starts at $15.00/hr. Looking to fill 4-5 positions

You will be responsible for a daily route, applying fertilizer to residential lawns. You will drive a Ford Ranger, no older than 2006, it has a CD player, and even an ipod jack I think.

Great outdoor summer job that usually lasts into the Fall if you'd want. The manager will usually workout some kind of retention bonus too if you stick around for the whole season.

No bosses breathing down your neck, just you and your truck everyday. You do not get to drive the trucks home though.

Uniforms and training will be provided. I think they start at 6:30 or 7:00am. When I did this job as a student, I was usually done by 2pm, and really liked that you just went out on your own for the day.

There is plenty of work too, so if you'd like to get extra hours, that would definitely be possible.

pm me for more details.

rinny
05-14-2008, 05:11 PM
Just curious...

If you finish early do you still get paid for a full 8 hours?

~Leah~
05-14-2008, 05:53 PM
Also just curious... you wouldn't have to try to sell anything to customers with this position would you?

r0g3r
05-14-2008, 06:37 PM
by any chance, do you have any positions station in calgary? i would be interested in this job.

G-ZUS
05-14-2008, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by r0g3r
by any chance, do you have any positions station in calgary? i would be interested in this job.

:werd:

A790
05-14-2008, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by ~Leah~
Also just curious... you wouldn't have to try to sell anything to customers with this position would you?
No, there is a sales team that coordinates the sales. The applicators come, applicate the product, and leave.

(I used to work as a sales guy there).

freshprince1
05-15-2008, 07:38 AM
Answers:

- I'm pretty sure you'd only get paid for the hours you work.

- I just emailed the GM for Calgary to see if they're still looking for guys here.

- No, you would not have to sell anything. There might be the option to sell if you'd like, this time of year its pretty easy.

Red Deer is a smaller sattelite operation, so you would get to know the managers and the team there very well.