PDA

View Full Version : Stolen: 1996 Gsx-r1100

coteesh
05-14-2008, 08:31 PM
Last night between 10pm-9am

It's an excellent condition 1996 GSX-R1100. All stock except for the rear signals.

License plate NA362

Stolen in the Market Mall/Varsity area in Calgary

there was no battery in the bike.

Here is some more info that the owner posted up on CGP, he cannot post on Beyond so I'm posting for him...

"Hey all, I am not entirely sure how to describe how I'm feeling right now but it sucks. Attached should be a picture of my bike when it was in the shop at Rev. It might be a little dirtier right now than in the pic. The left side of the bike has some minor damage on the decals and the pipes from falling over a few years ago. Also the bike had the battery removed and the steering column was locked so that may also be damaged.

It is an extremely rare bike I have only seen two others in Calgary. So if you see it could you please phone the police and let them figure it out. Also if you know anyone that works in a bike shop please give them a heads up to keep an eye out for someone trying to trade it in.

The VIN number is JS1GU75A1T2101046.
If you see my bike please please phone the police. The only thing I have going for me is that it is extremely rare.
Any info is appreciated. you can also call me at 1-403-471-4192

Cheers, Gixxer96
( Ryan )"

There is another thread about this I got the info from, off Calgary Ground Pilots: http://www.groundpilots.com/vb/showthread.phtml?t=30457

Attached is a photo of the bike from Revoluzione.

GQBalla
05-16-2008, 10:43 AM
sucks ill keep an eye out ive never even seen one in calgary

weeznah
05-17-2008, 01:25 PM
i think i seen that bike on blackfoot trail a few days ago.
it was just sitting there

ramminghard
05-17-2008, 04:42 PM
Says on groundpilots that it has been recovered!

kevie88
05-19-2008, 08:39 PM
recovered and unstickied.