PDA

View Full Version : I am embarassed to say, he is family.

spikerS
05-15-2008, 11:28 AM
I just have to shake my head at this. both of the stupidity of my second cousin, and at the court system.

While my immediate family all knows that he is a complete waste of skin, this just confirms it.

My cousin has had his licence taken away from him 6 times for DUI in like 7 years. Last year, he got it taken away again, for the 7th time. Yesterday, his 1 year suspension was up. He went down to the RCMP station to get his licence back. He shows up, talks to the clerk, and the clerk goes and gets an officer. The officer talks to my cousin for a few minuites, and goes and gets his licence. My cousin takes it, walks outside to his car, gets in, starts it, and drives forward about 10 feet before the Officer gets into a cruiser in the back, pulls around front, and pulls my cousin over.

Officer: how much have you had to drink today sir?

My fucking cousin drove himself to the station, DRUNK, to pick up his licence that was suspended for DUI.

Why don't they just take it away for good?

And i know all this is true, as the officer that arrested him was one of the groomsmen at my wedding, called me and told me about it.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

gonein10
05-15-2008, 11:30 AM
HAHAHHAHAHA that is absolutely hilarious!
very stupid, but funny! :nut:
:rofl: :rofl:

gretz
05-15-2008, 11:33 AM
hes special

A790
05-15-2008, 11:38 AM
That's unfortunate. He shouldn't be on the road at all.

1-Bar
wow....hope its not genetic....

bulaian
hahahahaha

89coupe
05-15-2008, 11:41 AM
I don't even know who my 2nd cousins are:dunno:

LOL, who the hell keeps in conctact with 2nd cousins???

01RedDX
05-15-2008, 11:45 AM

Melinda
05-15-2008, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by 89coupe

Most of my cousins that I'm close with are second cousins.

As for the OP's second cousin, where does he live? Someone should be fired there for continuously giving him back his licence. He clearly never learns his less. Waste of skin for sure.

89coupe
05-15-2008, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Melinda

You mean 2nd cousins. Don't get the two mixed up ;)

So you like to hang out with really old people???

LOL

TeamBestBud
05-15-2008, 11:55 AM

2nd cousins? I don't even keep in touch with my first cousins. BALLIN

lint
05-15-2008, 12:19 PM

LOL

I think you're confusing second cousin with cousin once removed. Second cousin just means you have the same great grandparents, but can be similar in age/generation.

turbo4dr
05-15-2008, 12:24 PM
MAn I feel for you.... but you can't help people that dont want to get help... Not willing to try to understand they have a drinking problem...... And the worst part is....... it hurts family members the most.... Wish you all the best with your CUZ...

icecreamvan
05-15-2008, 12:29 PM
Post pics of the drunkass

and of any hot 2nd cousins too.

xLostx
05-15-2008, 12:33 PM
wow that is ridiculous :nut:

finboy
05-15-2008, 12:41 PM

it's bad enough the first cousins keep asking to be taken out for $200 breakfasts :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

eb0i
05-15-2008, 12:50 PM
Why wouldn't the cop just refuse to give him back his license when they were talking face to face?

krazykhoja
05-15-2008, 12:53 PM
^^^

I'd say probably b/c he realized he was drunk & this way he could just take the license away again.

To the O.P. best of luck with you're 2nd cousin....hope he can get the help he needs!!!

Supa Dexta
05-15-2008, 01:03 PM
And I BET he didn't stop driving anyways the past yr.

sexualbanana
05-15-2008, 01:15 PM

As for the OP's second cousin, where does he live? Someone should be fired there for continuously giving him back his licence. He clearly never learns his less. Waste of skin for sure.

Not giving him his license that day only delays it a day (assuming he'd show up the next day sober). Catching him driving drunk again will suspend his license for an even longer period of time.

89coupe
05-15-2008, 01:28 PM

Supa Dexta
05-15-2008, 01:28 PM
And another thing 6 dui's!! And only a one yr suspension.. thats the same thing as a first offence... I've hear many stories just like this one, one dui right after the other... unreal...

Tik-Tok
05-15-2008, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta
And I BET he didn't stop driving anyways the past yr.

Originally posted by spikers

My fucking cousin drove himself to the station, DRUNK, to pick up his licence that was suspended for DUI.

Kloubek
05-15-2008, 02:22 PM
That's retarded. What's it going to take for him to stop drinking and driving? Knock some sense into your cuz before he kills someone!

Masked Bandit
05-15-2008, 02:26 PM
Well it sounds like your family has not done enough to help him.....

I kid, I kid, lol.

Melinda
05-15-2008, 02:28 PM

LOL
:rolleyes: No dumbass. (and thanks for the grammar lesson. Incase you didn't know, second is the written word for 2nd)

My dad's cousin has kids. They are actually technichally my third cousins, and we get along great. All around our age, we hang out whenever we can. Same with my mom's cousin's kids. Also our age and people we hang out with sometimes, especially at giant family outtings where most of the people around us are old.

Originally posted by sexualbanana

Not giving him his license that day only delays it a day (assuming he'd show up the next day sober). Catching him driving drunk again will suspend his license for an even longer period of time.
No I mean someone should finally decide to take it away for good. Driving in this country is not a right, it is a privledge. I think he should have that privledge taken away from him, he obviously doesn't deserve it.

LadyLuck
05-15-2008, 02:40 PM
AA

89coupe
05-15-2008, 02:47 PM

:rolleyes: No dumbass. (and thanks for the grammar lesson. Incase you didn't know, second is the written word for 2nd)

My dad's cousin has kids. They are actually technichally my third cousins, and we get along great. All around our age, we hang out whenever we can. Same with my mom's cousin's kids. Also our age and people we hang out with sometimes, especially at giant family outtings where most of the people around us are old.

I wasn't referring to your grammar...LOL

JRSC00LUDE
05-15-2008, 02:49 PM

I wasn't referring to your grammar...LOL

Yes, if anyone's going to be busting balls for grammar it'll be me, Zorro or one of the boys thank you very much. ;)

picmerollin
05-15-2008, 04:04 PM
wow, what a fucking loser.

Canmorite
05-15-2008, 06:59 PM
And they will most likely give him his license back in a year. :thumbsdow

signature7
05-15-2008, 07:04 PM
try an intervention if you care for him, if not, then stop calling him family and you'd be better off not having to worry.

adidas
05-15-2008, 07:21 PM
roflmao thats the best shit ive ever read! haha

szw
05-15-2008, 07:41 PM
Wouldn't there be any legal issues with an officer allowing someone he suspected of being drunk to get into a car, even if his intention is to pick him up 10 mins later? I mean a bar or restaurant can be held accountable for allowing a drunk patron to drive off...

How small is this town?

06civic
05-15-2008, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by szw
Wouldn't there be any legal issues with an officer allowing someone he suspected of being drunk to get into a car, even if his intention is to pick him up 10 mins later? I mean a bar or restaurant can be held accountable for allowing a drunk patron to drive off...

How small is this town?

I don't think they can refuse to give it to him because hes drunk. They can easily say I thought he was gonna take the bus, which is why I went to make sure. :dunno:

jdmXSI
05-15-2008, 08:34 PM
WOW!!! Thats Hilarious, i cant believe someone would do that. Total lack of cmmon sence.

nbaker00
05-15-2008, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by A790
He shouldn't be on the road at all.
+1

LilaInc
05-16-2008, 12:01 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

GQBalla
05-16-2008, 08:22 AM
owned

abyss
05-16-2008, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

Yes, if anyone's going to be busting balls for grammar it'll be me, Zorro or one of the boys thank you very much. ;)

*loudly clears throat* pardon? Granted...I guess I am one of the more quiet deputies..... :zzz:

JRSC00LUDE
05-16-2008, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by abyss

*loudly clears throat* pardon? Granted...I guess I am one of the more quiet deputies..... :zzz:

May I see your badge please?

While your application is under review, you're still considered as "civilian support staff" at this time. Keep up the good work though, when a permanent position comes available you'll be notified. ;)

sexualbanana
05-16-2008, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by szw

How small is this town?

I think the officer can rationalize that since he didn't have a license when he got to the station that he wouldn't have a car to drive home from the station.

Though I can't imagine how he can explain getting into a car and pulling him over 10 minutes later...

HybridTheory
05-16-2008, 11:42 AM
All I can say is wow...sorry to hear he's in your fam :nut:

abyss
05-16-2008, 11:43 AM

May I see your badge please?

While your application is under review, you're still considered as "civilian support staff" at this time. Keep up the good work though, when a permanent position comes available you'll be notified. ;)

Given that that son of a bitch Zorro has caught me a few times already, he's the honorary 1st grammar deputy. Earlier today, EK 2.0 became the second named deputy.

And now, by the powers vested in me through the collective will of grammar loving inter-geeks everywhere, I hereby pronounce you.....grammar deputy # 3.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l147/JRSC00LUDE/grammarpolice.jpg

I'm sorry, but EK ate all of the cake.

:angel:

p.s. I'm going on maternity leave in a month, so I hope I can count on my job to still be here in a year. :rofl:

JRSC00LUDE
05-16-2008, 11:50 AM
^

I know, but you were suspended for failing to identify yourself as an officer of the Grammar court. Perhaps our secretary failed to forward you the memo, it's hard to find good help these days...

Given the obvious lack of communication, I suppose we could reinstate your authority. In the future, please show your credentials in case your decisions are challenged. I hate it when repeat offenders get off on a technicality.

EDIT - In regard to maternity leave, we now only provide top-up benefits of 80% due to budgetary restrictions passed at the last council meeting.

abyss
05-16-2008, 12:25 PM
It's only 80%?! No wonder we have such a hard time finding good help! It's a good thing the people aren't a bunch of assholes otherwise there'd be no incentive to stay. :rofl: